Florida,North carolina,New Hampshire and Nevada fags how are things looking?

Florida,North carolina,New Hampshire and Nevada fags how are things looking?
Can we lock these states for Trump?

Also any swing states left which can turn Red?

Bump for trump

CO has a chance, PA might be a stretch. MI might be an even bigger stretch, but fucking Obama's going there so it must be tighter than we think.

Trump is going to win MI. Sanders won it despite being 22 behind in the polls for a reason. They hate the Clintons. And on election day the weather is projected to be 60F and rainy. Hillary voters won't turn out like Trump voters will in that weather.

>California here.

I'm in southern Cali, idk how San Francisco is, but where I'm at I have seen one car with pro-Clinton paint on the window.
I see more Trump signs and bumper stickers.

As many as I saw for Obama and Kerry but now all I see is Trump support.

Also,
I work at a doctors office. And I'm part of the problem (I sign people up for medi-caid and Obamacare) every Mexican male citizen I help , even the ones who don't know English - hate the mandate and have said they were voting Trump.

The winner will probably be announced before California is counted, but I firmly believe DJT will win Cali

I live in NH. It's hopeless for trump.

If he wins FL and CA he fucking won already.

Rain predicted for Detroit on tueday. Minorities tend not to vote if it rains.

checked. Trump will win

Our biggest problems will be San Fran, Hollywood and San Diego.

I live in Van Nuys and can confirm full Mexican American Citizen Trump support. They want work and know Trump will give it to them.

Me and my wife are Hispanic and will be voting Trump

Everyone get out and vote! Fuck all the shill polls! Get out and vote! Don't forget the SILENT MAJORITY!

Can't worry now! Just get out and vote!

This is more accurate.

WV should be red but it's not like it matters.

/NC/ here, solid red. Shouldn't even be considered a swing state desu

Polls and early voting say otherwise

I early voted in Las Vegas on Friday and almost the entire line was black/mexican easy Hillary votes. Hopefully the rest of the state has enough turnout to make NV red because vegas and reno are the only places in the state with retards who vote shillary.

If machines are Soros, we are screwed no matter what. Hillary will win & we will be at war. I pray to God, the Anons have our back & something up their sleeves because I'm losing hope

Were? I am in NC also and I would say 80% chance itll go red.

YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED !

Also dont simply use the "more dems than reps showed up" because it doesnt account for the 27% unaffiliated people.

>mexican easy Hillary votes

NH looking good. Should be an early indicator.

ballsy....

Cali has pretty much been steadfast democrat.

If your prediction comes true then the democrats are going to be crapping their pants

That's a stronghold state to them like New York

Winning PA and losing Florida?

Is this correct? I thought winning PA was more difficult than FL?

WHY CAN'T MASS GO RED THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER VOTED FOR ANYBODY BUT MY STATE'S A BITCH