What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=jV-Q4NaXpQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>left pic from a videogame

If sweden ever was a videogame, it would have been named Somalian Crossing

But that's comparing warriors to literal children, Eestibro.

>Sweden now
2010 is long gone m8 . Sweden wishes it was full of faggot scooter ridding hipsters now

loss of religion

They have a scooter there is no forgiveness for that faggotry.

they are from finland

Swedes stopped being starving savages who had to kill people to eat and became a rather prosperous and succesful country.

The guys on the right are too white.

You are right, here's a warrior vs. those children.

>loss of religion
More religious than ever if you are a Muslim.

>country
*nation obviously

>rather prosperous and succesful country.

Fuggg i love Mount and blade warband.

Tbh one of the most redpilled games of all time.

Try to prove me wrong. Protip i will drink from your skull.

the guys on the left were literal niggers when you consider that rome existed at the same time

Caving to Globalism and a total loss of Nationalism/Self Preservation.

Hitler lost WW2

anyways the funniest thing are Asatru cucks
>the Gods are there for anyone, regardless of race
>implying Thor would want to be worshipped by a shitskin
top kek

We decided to save all the jews after WW2, and with jews you loose.

It's one of best places to live on Earth according to objective facts.

yeah that's why their Human Development Index is dropping to Qatar levels by 2030 according to the UN kek

>not posting this one

too much animu

What Sweden needs right now for their objective facts to be even better is Montenegro and Albania to move to Sweden. I mean you can imagine the objective fact future when even the statistic writing people will get raped in moment of their objective fact writing and be totally ok with it, then in year 2040 they won't even notice it any longer due to numb ass. VIva Sweden.

200 years without wars.

And the area around Rome had been inhabited for 20000 years longer. Also Viking culture was far more sophisticated than one might think. In some ways more sophisticated than Sweden is today.

Stop teasing Swedes faggots. You're not better than them. Keep making these stupid shits and feel better? Vikings feared Finns and yet we're not better than them. And you're worse.

Any Swedes here right now? Do people mix a lot in Sweden or do people tend to only marry within their own ethnicity?

How segregated are cities?

Their women were given access to burdizzos.

And the men let themselves be turned into women.

Sad reality.

That's why we need to FIGHT against the Feminist movement, and WIN against them.

It's time to put bitches back in their place, at the feet of men.

Men need to return to being MEN.

what

Fucking Sarranids.

Ask me if you don't know better, I will answer.

Checken and keked

Women suffrage happened, subversion happened

I'm not too sure about the really cucked parts but here in Uppsala the segregation is pretty thorough. Some areas are pretty much lawless while others are completely fine.

Varg pls

You're speaking of Finns. Vikings were savages. Not even kidding.

>loss of religion

What religion did you ever have other than your literal cuckold Pagan gods.

I am driven by my longing,
And my understanding urges,
That I should commence my singing,
And begin my recitation,
I will sing the people's legends,
And the ballads of the nation.
To my mouth the words are flowing,
And the words are gently falling,
Quickly as my tongue can shape them,
And between my teeth emerging.

Dearest friend, and much-loved brother,
Best beloved of all companions,
Come and let us sing together,
Let us now begin our converse,
Since at length we meet together,
From two widely sundered regions,
Rarely can we meet together,
Rarely one can meet the other,
In these dismal Northern regions,
In the dreary land of Pohja.

Let us clasp our hands together,
Let us interlock our fingers;
Let us sing a cheerful measure,
Let us use our best endeavors,
While our dear ones hearken to us,
And our loved ones are instructed,
While the young are standing round us,
Of the rising generation,
Let them learn the words of magic,
And recall our songs and legends,
Of the belt of Väinämöinen,
Of the forge of Ilmarinen,
And of Kaukomieli's sword-point,
And of Joukahainen's crossbow:
Of the utmost bounds of Pohja,
And of Kalevala's wide heathlands.

We entered the modern era, like most of the world.
Didn't your male twins cry because of mandatory service or some shit? What happened?

I have to admit that i know very little about Finnish history but viking society was far from savage. They had strong traditional values though with a decent amount of liberalism as well as democracy.

>Swedeniggers sacrifice their children to trees, like browns sacrifice theirs to Moloch
>The White Christ comes, makes Scandinavia and Germany an all around better place
>Sweden reject The Living God and goes to Atheism, which causes a societal decay
>"We need to go back to our bongo bongo Pagan values"
The thing is, there aren't weakling to steal from nowadays, it's easy when you can attack women, children and priests when the men are away, but nowadays it'd take a couple of seconds to repel the pathetic excuse for men that Sweden has, I don't think you'd need the boys to come home for it. The woman is most countries are stronger than Swedish "men"

Bro, man, Vikings were not from one nationality or even region, but a bunch of people grouping to invade and raid. That was their trade and occupation. Even most of Scandinavians hated them.

ebin Kalevala. based Lönnrot

They lived in tribes.
Most uncivilized peoples at time lived like that.

Having a tradition does not make you great.

>tribes
>uncivilized

Yet again wrong assumption.

They lost their balls.

I must agree this is a funny one, even when it's total horse maneuver. It was actually Finns who created the kingdoms of Scandinavia.

There is only one historical mention of human sacrifice being preformed during the viking era, and it is very sketchy.

That isn't really how it worked. 'Viking' is not a group or the like. 'Viking' is an act that pretty much translates to raiding. Just exploring or trading was probably much more common practices.

Yeah because the time before christinization was so bad! Never remember that goy!

Actually no. The thugs called "vikings" raided trade routes too, just to stop others from trading. Vikings are really (badly) romanticized.

viking vs common folk
military official vs you

Those aren't swedes they are nord aka subhumans. RHODOK MASTER RACE

In those times you had no military officials, but common folk grouping against raiders like Vikings. They never got a hold of Finns. Even Scandinavian sagas tell how they didn't dare to invade "Finland". They were many Finns within Vikings for sure.

>'Viking' is an act that pretty much translates to raiding
>No, "vikings" raided trade routes too
>No
>No?
>???

>Sweden
>No

Btw: Varangians, aka. vartiomiehet were Finns.

* called varjaagit at the time

What a scholar.

Kind of. I've studied history for over ten years now. Most of you Swedes are actually Finns. Finns used to live in most of northern Scandinavia before christianity.

sure they were.

They were from northern Scandinavia, which was inhabitated by Finns at the time, so what's the problem?

Mr. Conclusion

They weren't Finns, that's the broblem :DDD

Stop embarrasing us please.

OK, DNA is wrong.

Look at the pic he posted :D

Also cartographers are wrong!

swedish majority (liberal) voted in liberal leaders and they opened their borders to mudslimes, shitskins, and negroids, now they're paying the price for it.

But globalism is the name of the game these days, gotta have a healthy dose of shit in your country or you're a bigot.

>Haplogroup = ethnicity
oh boy.

No one cares about turbo-wewuzzery here.
You're just insecure.

They got cucked by one polish jew.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War
>Leaf education

I'm insecure? Let me laugh at You.

Yes, turbo-wewuzzery makes finns look like blacks that think they were egyptian pyramid kings.I think you're russian or something.

viking betyr noen frå viken, altså oslofjorden. å vike som verb betyr å vere sumbissiv. learn your swedish achmed.

BANNERLORD FUCKING WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sweden
>White
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=jV-Q4NaXpQ0

What happened?

>sallikaa minun nauraa
insecurely and unconvincingly.

OK, faggot fennoswede, we Finns and Swedes hate you anyway.

I should play Warband or Napoleonic Wars again.

AHAHAHAHA TOP COMMENT, SWEDEN IS FUCKING DONE FOR

Our top comment would be some racist shit, you cucks

Niin? Naurattaa vielä enemmän kun joku hintti tulee uhoamaan paskaa lankaan josta ei ymmärrä paskan vertaa.

You got nothing but strawman and meme maps you cuck

>malmö
>sweden
are you even trying there stavros krastapopolos

>if you don't believe in my wewuzzery that is supported by no historian of repute you must be fennoswede
does this sound like an argument to you? your penis must be really small.

Nice watermark Ole :^)

>What happened?

Compulsory state education, the welfare state, a society that outgrew christianity but ended up replacing it with a sort of perverse secular religiousity which preached the new original sin of being white and wealthy and attached shame to such a sin by clmarrying that shame with the shared cultural delusion the rewriting of history by inventing the holocaust, a cult of self hatred, and the praising of self destruction and self defeat.

That is what happened. Your culture fell ill and couldnt fight off that spiritual ailment before it died.

Kike propaganda over a few generations

>let them in already!!
HAHHAHHAAHA SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Förlot bror. I'm still with you my bro, even when you are in the gutter by you own actions. Actually you could use our help.

>yhyy vitun hintti
tommosia tissiposkia pantiin rippileirillä perseeseen.