Videos of idiots claiming Romney will win by a landslide in 2012. Same shit was said - Romney has the enthusiasm...

Videos of idiots claiming Romney will win by a landslide in 2012. Same shit was said - Romney has the enthusiasm, the polls are wrong and oversample democrats, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5Pa9YvAqLs

youtube.com/watch?v=yK7LJGkeSsM

youtube.com/watch?v=0FUfAOFZ9rQ

Polls had Romney up by 1% nationally right before the election, and he lost big time. Trump is currently 4 points behind Clinton.

Trump is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161107053454/https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317
google.com/trends/explore?date=2007-08-08 2008-11-11&q=/m/0271_s,/m/02mjmr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's incorrect, Obama was up by .7 in the RCP average. The LA Times poll, which called the 2012 election within less than 1% favors Trump. The IBD poll, which has the lowest average margin of error over the last 3 elections favors Trump. The polls that all said it would be a close race or a Romney win favor Hillary. Feel free to sperg out now.

>Romney has the enthusiasm
Lmfao, CTR is pathetic today

I love that CTR also thinks Trump is running against an incumbent.

>not liking superior boipucci
It's like you don't want to live a happy life.

Doesn't matter, he's still going to lose.

>FACTS DONT MATTER ONLY MY FEELINGS

How dense can your dumbass be?

web.archive.org/web/20161107053454/https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317

Hillarys kill list why internet went down yestarday why evrytime u post this in a thread it gets sage really fukin hard post on ctr threads

THIS THREAD IS FINISHED

Lol ok, keep at it with those delusions there buddy. You people really are pathetic...

Where the hell did you get this graph and what is even the context? Keep posting random charts with no info, it really helps your cause

Look who's talking.

Trump will win in a landslide

its pretty clear what that chart means if this isn't your first day here

sage hide report

>all these russian shills
WEW

Is it possible to shoot yourself in the head with two guns? If you pulled one trigger a millisecond before the other, surely you wouldn't be able to pull both

CTR, YOU WILL LOSE.

Jokes on you, I lost my virginity and early voted for trump last week

Dumb brit

you could

well you should fucking try because you wasted the get

why don't you try it and report back to us

>strawmen

Ask Seth Rich.

FPBP

underrated

Shabbat Shallom my like-minded friend. May Palestine and its roach-like inhabitants be reduced to dust!

>shallom
>shabbat
fucking goyim

Oh, okay

But the polls were wrong, Obama won by more than predicted everywhere and only because of a giant enthusiam gap between him and Romney.

>she doesn't know about Google trends

>you're seriously comparing Romney enthusiasm to Trump enthusiasm

LOLOLOLOLOL you are going to be so anally devastated tomorrow

Nah dude Seth Rich was just a crackhead in the wrong naybahood don't you read CNN

Your pic doesnt really support your point, all the +romney polls in your pic were favorable to trump this year as well. Are trumpfags illiterate or something?

No one ever seriously thought Romney had a chance.

Newt Gingrich and those two other idiots in those videos did. Newt's making the same bullshit predictions now...

Hey you niggers, Rommney was set to win in a landslide but the DNC has been participating in voter fraud for decades, just like that nigger Foval said. Obama had an unfair edge.

Hillary has an unfair edge, the difference between Trump and Rommney is that Trump is actually anti establishment and will challenge the fraudsters and secure victory.

Clinton is leading by a larger margin than obama was, retard.

CTR is getting nervous.

>Rasumussen is Hillary+2
>CNN/ORC is Hillary+5
>Monmouth is Hillary+6
Are you fucking retarded? Go be a faggot somewhere else.

fucking retards romney never had the same enthusiasm

google.com/trends/explore?date=2007-08-08 2008-11-11&q=/m/0271_s,/m/02mjmr

>ITS FUCKING NOTHING

>Almond status: activated.

Read the post, you fucking moron. I know you're used to picture books, but give it a shot.

FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR

Not an argument. I read your dumb post, and it's didn't get any more intelligent the second time I read it. Drumpf is losing by a bigger margin than Romney was. He's going to lose in a landslide. And you're going to hang yourself.

are you kidding me? he wowed nobody, he was an unlikable sleaze that disappeared the last week of the election. meanwhile, most of Trump's base is giddy at the prospect of voting for him. the same could not be said about Romney, and cannot be said about Clinton either

>all the polls that were wrong in 2012 will be even more wrong in Hillary's favor
>all the polls that were right in 2012 will be less right in Hillary's favor
Just to clarify, is this your argument? Low IQ subhuman confirmed.

>- Romney has the enthusiasm,
Obama had way more enthusiasm because he was black. Blacks vote for the black guy, can't blame them for voting their interests. Liberal cucks(redundant) voted a black guy because anti-racism is so important.

The democrat's mistake was not running another token minority candidate. Aging decrepit white woman is not a minority.

It'll all be over soon.

That's what your father used to say to you when he was pounding your boipucci, isn't it? Explains a lot.

Romney-who? No fair distracting... :D

No need to project your boyhood memories onto me pal.