Raaaage

>In train
>middle aged guy reading comic books across me. Sitting all comfy on his seat
>fat blue haired landwhale enters. She's pushing a stroller in front of her
>dude stands up and offers her seat
>bitch looks at me and scoffs because I didnt get up.
>stare her right in the eye, meeting her ham-filled sight
>you can't intimidate me, chubba hubba
>"it is sad to see how chivalry is gone amongst the young"
>u wot?
>I don't even consider talking to this tub of blubber and look out of the window
>"I said: it's sad how chivalry is gone nowadays!!!"
>I get up and offer my seat to a woman standing next to me, sit on the spot next to her and open Sup Forums on my phone with the brightness all cranked up so she has the best possible view
>mfw I can see her shock and disgust as I open every trap/loli/gore thread I find there

u get her number?

Fuuuuuck I meant to post this on Sup Forums

Pls don't rape me Sup Forums

>"Yeah, and you cunts killed it."
Maybe next time user.

> sie hat dich nicht sofort angezeigt und in U-Haft stecken lassen

Unrealistisch um ehrlich zu sein Familien-Mensch.

kys degenerate

Sie war zu geschockt von meinen immensen Hackerkünsten du Hanswurst

bump
Sup Forums might as well be Sup Forums now

bist du ein nazi alter?

Bist du ein verficktes Blatt, Junge?

>Visiting Sup Forums after the 2 year probation time.

You have to go back hanz.

Are you telling me to commit Sup Forumsrexit from Sup Forums? I should think not!

Who even visits Sup Forums anymore?

Bist du der Hacker namens Sup Forums?

Kühle Geschichte, Bruder.

Nein. Ich bin der Anonymous mit der weißen Maske.

>German

What is wrong with you "people", truly das Tätervolk

What comic was he reading?

Did we just witness a shitposting attempt by a fucking burger? Kek, you people better stick to praising dindus and drinking carbonated urin for beer.

>can't face down a fat woman
>expected to face down violent mudslimes

Du bist ein fucking Scherz, lad.

Ja, ich bin ein Blatt danke.

Did I just witness an attempt at German "humor"? Kek, you people better stick to praising Mohammad (pbuh) and drinking water for beer.

Couldn't make it out. The dude looked sophisticated as hell though. Expensive watch, Bugatti coat and expensive looking shoes. I almost keked when I realised he was hunched over a fucking comic book. Probably a collector?

Burger pls stop writing with your mouth full. I can hear how the french fries and beef jerky crumbs dropped from your mouth on your keyboard. No wonder you write sich utter shit with all those obstacles on your keys. And dont even try to start a beer war you fucking bud light faggot. We are everything and more you ever wished to be in terms of beercraft.

Why would I risk making a scene on a train when I can just terrorize her with my loli gore? You fucking retard would have probably slapped her fat face and ran away.

It doesn't matter how good your beer is if you can't drink it Schnitzel nigger.

Why are Germans terrible at everything except building automobiles?

>can't drink it
Niggah wut? We are statistically one of the biggest consumers of beer. Stop trying to be an Australian your bait is worse than your watery beer.

Implying our cars are anything other than overhyped and overprized. Americunts have superior cars.

i love my ex gf also, i'm a dumb faggot for doing so