Real CTR here . Last day in Job. AMA

We are about 200 of us located in bangalore, (more at different locations i was told). We are given direct messages from HFA team to our TL (via IRC) they convey our task and scrums.

We use a browser with built in VPN to mock the location we post.

We are in reality not loosing our jobs , just the project is ending on Dec11 , after that we are going on a different role and location. Not sure yet.

any other questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8
youtube.com/watch?v=expabh7zFBg
youtube.com/watch?v=OhhVAANoy_A&t=1s
itpbangalore.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need to log off soon Sup Forums , need to be quick

>India

Not surprised. How much do they pay you?

Should i vote hillary?

>Not surprised. How much do they pay you?
'We get 8-15k Rupees per month depend on the level

its your country , your choice.

But Hillary is really prepared. we used to get notes on the things to the hours at times.

HFA sends us details on the replies and counter replies sometime detailed to the word.

Wow. Thats less. I made more than that by doing a shitty customer service job. Anyways, do you guys just copy and paste on threads? or create originals?

Sometimes its orginals (created by blore team) , sometime its copy paste from onsite.
we are only to add our tags (mostly in reddit) , and post.

yeah the money is not much,... but its a part time job we work in 6 hour shifts in EST time zone.. so its quite late night for us. and we get transport and sodexo provided for meals

dirty slave

How can you guys live with yourself if you guys are activly trying to derail a pedophile investigation?

But its a project for us, like my main job i work for accenture (usa It companY) how is this any different?
I mean outsourcing is a concept accepted by americans. why blame the messenger?

>How can you guys live with yourself if you guys are activly trying to derail a pedophile investigation?
Check his flag, the word pedophile doesn't exist in their culture since underage marriages are the most normal thing they have after pooing in loos

Honeslty, we did not know about the pedo stuff until recently and we all had a discussion about it, but we cannot do anything. But we have NDA's signed here before we took this. The conditions will destroy our careers. Also we are scared if they will pursue violence means to shut us up.
India is not that up on law and order.

not entirely true. But ok, your angry I get it.

>The conditions will destroy our careers
>careers
lmao nice career you have there

i know this is just a joke thread

Also the only way you know i am indian, is cause i let you know it. If i wanted I could have posted from a spain vpn pipe and what would your reply be?

>lmao nice career you have there

Like i said most of us are part timers with full time day jobs. Dont you get it ,we work in india time zone to EST. which is mainly post late night.

Does Modi pay you to make nationalistic pro-Indian posts on news websites?

>>If i wanted I could have posted from a spain vpn pipe and what would your reply be?
>Spain
>work
Pick one

lol.. but we were told there are some teams in europe also working with HFA, not sure which country or which capacity.

Fucking Sodexo. Lowest tier 3rd party food provider. Cheap ass Hillary.

Najeeb did.

what ?

If there is an afterlife all of you guys who were actively trying to object the justice these kids deserve, will go to Hell.

You guys literally sold your humanism, soul and morality for some shekels, you guys are the absolute paria of the human race.

>Fucking Sodexo. Lowest tier 3rd party food provider. Cheap ass Hillary.

Lol, yeah most of indian retailers do not accept it. Only international brands do, (subway, kfc,Mcd etc).. we have a decent food court here in our campus.

OP sounds legit to me

like, the way they type resembles how people from India speak

OP, did you enjoy this job at all?

read

How do you feel knowing the clintons will hunt you to the ends of the earth if they are not prosecuted because you are a Loose end that needs to be Tied up and Cut?

>no proofs

rupees4poopees

Clinton Documentary - Banned movies they do not want you to see ...
Video for the clinton documentary they don't want you to see
▶ 1:51:27
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
The People you took money from are known for killing their closest associates because they become an issue when litigation becomes involved.

It pays my rental and food, its not great money but its not bad pay as the job is a no-brainer.

This is not something we had in mind when we started this role. but there were strict conditions in the NDA we signed, they do tell us stories of careers destroyed of the people who quit the project. They have powerful lobby group with all major providers. of Deloitte/ accenture and indian firms as well Tata. Wipro infosys.

do you really like her or it's only for the money?

the pedo stuff is very real, the Clinton Foundation is really involved in it, don't you feel kinda guilty?

Do you guys think she can win?

Point still stands, you sold yourself and put your "career" at risk for a part-time job.

CTR is filled with subhumans.

What's it like knowing I ate your sisters chut?

Wow an india thread without POO IN LOO

What has happened Sup Forums?

Spider Man Stan Lee Swears Hillary Clinton Lied to FEC #2 - YouTube
Video for stan lee fec
▶ 5:02
youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8

Flashback: Hilary Clinton/Campaign Fraud/Peter Paul Stan Lee ...
Video for peter paul clinton
▶ 10:29
youtube.com/watch?v=expabh7zFBg

>Banned movies they do not want you to see ..

we got a few today in our list at 5pm (ist) this is one i thought was quite good. look.
made by a serbian. so our notes are to retort serbians are good to make only "A serbian film"/ Retards (key )/ kebab (distaste)

youtube.com/watch?v=OhhVAANoy_A&t=1s

How many of you are actually pro hillary?

I feel sorry for you...
But then again, maybe you'll survive if Trump wins...
Are you allowed to vote?

Just the money, we dont care this election. both the candiates are bad for india anyways.

>Do you guys think she can win?
yes, we are told she will win by our TL

Here it is - PoO in LOo ,

Why are you such a faggot?

Do you poo in the loo?

why don't you quote something specific
that you usually would post here,
so we know what type of comments you make

i dont know.. but we have Modi here in india who is very much like trump (pro right) and anti muslim. so many identify with trump more than hillary. but think hillary will win.

honestly man, if it had nothing to do with politics, or the future of america, i wouldnt blame you.

that being said, fuck your desperate third world interference. your thread doesn't justify your pathetic actions.

>tfw CTRtards involved themselves with one of the most vengeful nations, alongside shillary

ENJOY GETTING REKT YOU DICKSHITTING CUMBLOWER

pic obv related

is this video real?

can you provide a timestamp or proof?

Did you take into account, He is being paid by Hillary Clinton ?

Example- we started a thread sometime back which got some hits.
it was , that Drumf is done. Wikileaks has x days/y emails left (some math here) and to prove that there is no big reveal coming cause there are not days left. it did some back and forth between kimdot come reveal and o'feefe reveal.
Not sure if you remember that thread.

PROD of you pajeet, this has to be the most convincing troll from India. Keep trolling

Shit job man, why did you decide to come here and answer questions?

We have a very specific skill set.
We will not forget what you have done.
We will never forgive what you have done.
And we will find you.

>timestamp
Its not a real video, of course man. come on.

Look this is our campus where we are working
its called ITPL

itpbangalore.com/

>roleplaying on Sup Forums

Only ethernal pajeet would risk his life for a shitty paid part time job, bravo you and your coworkers are all nominated to Darwin award, can't wait to read about gas leak killing office workers in India later this year.

>And we will find you.
and eat us, ?

Dude.. iam on tor relay node.. dont worry i wont get busted.

why are you reddit role playing fags so fucking boring and unoriginal?

Thank you for being honest OP, but please fuck off and dont come back. I dont blame you but dont do it again thanks- good luck

HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU WORK FOR A PAKI? GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY, HARAAMI.

We are here in one way or the other until dec11.

>disgusting poo in loos

I bet the room you filthy shit skins work in smells really bad.

>different role and location

That is a fancy way of saying they are just going to bury the evidence (You) As soon as you get there you will be gassed and it will probably be a 3rd world country because they cant be assed to hide the bodies

thx

>HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU WORK FOR A PAKI? GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY, HARAAMI.

Dude I work for firstsource blor office.. i dont work for pakis. why are you offended.. Do you know india has more muslims than pakistan. do something about it first

Hillary even outsources her shills. Kek

For all the damage you have done to the legitimacy of this election, post a pic of the cubicle room.

Post proof or GTFO

What's that like in Freedombucks? Bout Tree Fiddy?

>
I dont know anyone from that picture, my TL gets calls from Shaun bradshaw. I asked about onlu thing i got was he was HFA. not sure if he is alias for a guy in the pic.

Are fucking leafs the stormshitters of CTR or do they just do it for free?

the only fuckfaces who say "AMA" are reddit.
no normal human would ever use that.

>damage
Do you really think they let us take phones here? how retard are you?

ok

why dont you learn english you fucking PAJEET

we are thought by the brits our colonial overlords

we are on reddit also yeah so what?

you've outdone yourself yet again straya

not really , thats a old one, infact i think he copied.

how close is the closest designated poo street from your office?

How many people do you think are just shitposting, and making it seem like you are more prevalent than you are?

Link to a specific reddit thread created by your team

can confirm his and mine are
POO IN LOO POSTS
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

P
O
S
T
S

>
our city is fine , just starts from the outskirts .

about 45?

yup

>We use a browser with built in VPN to mock the location we post.
Which one? tell us more.

Which is more morally corrupt?
The poo-in-loo who scams the elderly out of their personal information by saying he's from Windows tech support or the poo-in-loo CTR shill?

Did you shit on the street this morning on your way to corrupt the american election process?

>not doing a sadhana to get money instead

How did you end up in this shady shit if you were intelligent enough to browse Sup Forums?
How can we clean kebab when you shill for devils who would sanction us
and harass us in international community for touching kebabs and who would also
help regressive leftist cucks here?

>Which one? tell us more.
its custom built, runs on .net4

Are you guys told to promote the #spiritcooking stuff?

bahen ke lode, kaisa lag raha hai sabko chutiya bana ke yaha pe? Abe saale kisi aur ko jaa ke chutoya banaiyo

the former , cause it windows.

Ubuntu forever!

shh Sup Forums
do you hear that?

it's the sound of DESIGNATION

December 11th is my birthday, senpai :3

Will they know if you actually make pro-trump shitposting?

ive been saying it, this election is the dawn of the censorship era of the internet

REMEMBER THE 2000s BEFORE 2010 THAT WAS THE ONLY GOLDEN ERA WE HAD

ITS ALL OVER

Muslims are not Pakis, assholes. Stop shaming my country. You Sir, are a prostitute. Hope your mother is really proud of you. Sad!