Is there even a point to voting tomorrow?

I was with Trump all the way, but he's getting crushed in NV/FL early voting. I'm just going to stay home and drink myself into an early grave.

This. Drumpf is finished.

Wrong

Vote anyway, idiot.

Vote u useless fucking faggot.

it'll be the last time you leave the house with any dignity before he's crushed.

Dont listen to the media....they don't count early voting. Anyone who tells you "Whose winning from early voting" is flat out lying to you. They don't count shit until Tomorrow night.

Sup CTR. He's actually doing great and we all know you're not going to vote for Trump anyways

KEK. LEARN TO SPOT A CTR SHILL

Don’t you want a sticker, fag?

>he's getting crushed in NV/FL early voting.
>believing media lies this hard
CTR or not, you are a cuck. Vote trump, faggot!

V O T E
O
T
E

DON'T WORRY HILLARY WILL BE INDICTED ANY DAY NOW

Don't trust the polls Satan, just show up and vote Trump.

Nice try. I'm not taking that blackpill.

Even if I knew for a fact that the Jews were gonna successfully rig this, you know SOMEONE would come out with the right information at some point, and the higher the number, the more it encourages a revolution. So PLEASE vote, even people in super blue states.

You should still vote faggot. Its litteraly the least you can do.

CTR fag is CTR fag. Dems always lead in early vote (how else do you think dead people vote). Dem ballots submitted are a fraction of what they were in 2012. Prepare your asshole, homo. (Does that excite you? It might.)

Fuck off, shill.

report and sage

We're voting for 2020. Vote for whatever direction is likely to produce a viable party in 2020.

Protip: it's not the party that denigrates Latino voters, the largest growing demographic in the US. Be part of the winning side in the future and not part of the perpetually butthurt, raging, losing side.

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LOSING SHOULD MOTIVATE YOU TO FIGHT HARDER

NOW MAN THE FUCK UP AND GO VOTE FOR YOURS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Drag your lazy nigger ass to the polls and vote, faggot!

forget voting get your guns

Then sit at home and die like a dog you coward.

We're gonna be out there fighting for our country, and our values.

The only guarantee of failure is if you don't try.

Just vote you don't know for sure what anyone else is doing just do your part. You don't even have to tell anyone who you voted for. Win or lose at least you can say you played your part.