You’re still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

You’re still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

That poor stunt actress.

She's pretty hot IMO so I don't mind too much

I only h8 the afro don't care about race swapping in minor roles

Not really

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, shame on jew.

Yes, it's absolutely retarded. I hadn't planned on seeing it anyway though, so from a profits perspective my opinion means very little.

To be fair on the Marvel side only one of those is literally meant to be an adaption of the same person.

>Ignoring Iris West

Anyway why is it always piss-skinned mulattos? Choose a real black person, not a fucking abomination. It’s a cop out.

She is sexy but the afro has to go. If she had her hair straightened Id be 100% fine. Other than that im ok with this.

Long as she nails the character. I dont give a fuck.

I'm not personally angry, but it looks kinda shit and someone died over it.

So... that's pretty fucked up.

I'm like 90% sure that comics Harley is from after the movie, and her hair got changed specifically because of the movie

What’s sadder is she wasn’t even a stunt woman, she was like a motorcyclist and she told them she herself was unqualified for the job and they should have used the professional stunt woman who just happened to be white. But no the studio went with her anyway for diversity points and she died because of it.

I never was;

It's kind of the elephant in the room about this film. No matter how big it is, someone died on set because of the incompetence of the producers.

Stunt Men safety is reliant on film producers?
And here I thought they had trained back up crews and a Union.

>Ignoring Smith, fishburne, Prof Strange and Aquaman
>FOX
Might as well throw in riverdale from the cw, they swapped a whole bunch of characters too

It cost the life of an innocent woman. I'm not mad, but I'm also certainly not happy.

She wasn't a stunt person. She was a motorcyclist. The producers didn't want to find a black stunt woman so they just told her to do it.

I wasn't mad before since I didn't really mind it, but this accident really got me mad

Did they also tell her not to wear a helmet because of the character's afro?

No, she looked like that before the movie. Do you not read DC? She had a whole phase where she had that hair and wore skirts and shit. It's literally the "This is the Harley Quinn I hate" starter pack for anyone who ever even remotely liked traditional Harley.

Yes. They hadn't had the time to make a helmet that fit over her afro that looked like a fake afro, apparently. And literally told her, through her begging them not to do this, that "Domino doesn't wear a helmet when she rides a motorcycle (in this scene), anyway."

The movie versions of these characters don't look or act like their comic counterparts anyway, so them having a different skin color isn't any worse than that.

I'm 100% sure you don't actually read comics.

The major problem is shitpost tier responses to someone not being pleased with a casting. So what some dude doesn't want to see the movie now cause she's black? Why can't black people just say "what ever" and move on? Why do they want random people to be "outed" as racists just because they don't like a casting in a movie?

>this is Starfire now
DC and Marvel both suck.

I can't believe they did this to my Starfire,
I'll never forgive them

FIVEHEAD
I
V
E
H
E
A
D

No pics of Iris in character yet

I'm like 90% sure that Harley was white in the comics before the movie.

>wanting men on a waifu-chart
as expected from a mouseketeer

TV shows were a mistake

Yeah, I don't care about Domino being black, but I care very much that they pushed untrained people into doing stunts because of it. There's a point where you're going too far.

Nope. They won. No need to be a sore loser.

I was never mad to begin with

>Your Starfire
The lack of validation you possess in life is staggering.

I'm still mad we never got a 50's period piece Archie adaptation.

What the fuck are you talking about?

user is so pathetic he calls her "my Starfire," since he has nothing else in this sad world to claim as his own.

Least I'm pretty sure that's what user meant.

you're a newfag who needs to lurk more.

>our
whether you agree or like it or not is a well worn meme for years. It pokes fun of the hivemind. That you would seriously respond to it is pathetic.

Deadpool 2 is gonna flop anyway, so who the fuck cares?

not mad just sad that someone died because of this.

House slavesssss

Hey

All women always being changed to something that is not white but males always have the bigger possibility to be as close as the comic character (marvel)
I wonder why is that...

The laziest "character design" I've ever seen for a movie.

This bait thread is garbage.

No, don't give them that. Marvel tried to have their cake and eat it too with that MJ nonsense and they to be eternally shit on for it.

Possibly because the largest demographic of Marvel and DC fans are white males, and seeing their favorite comicbook characters turn BLACKED.com might turn them from consuming media related to those franchises.
Or it could be that when a character's appearance is changed so dramatically most people perceive it as no longer being the same character. Which may on some inane subconsciously level also deter them.

ASSLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Quirky girl's name isn't Mary Jane. Her line about wanting to be called "MJ" came off like more of a wink to the audience. If the movie character has a different look, different personality AND a different name to a comic character, they're just not the same character and never claimed to be.

The Valkyrie is just one of Valkyrie. No mention if her name is Brunnhilde. And the names confuse things, because the group is called the Valkyrie in the movie, and not the Valkyrior. I don't think she was the leader of the Valkyrie, she was just a random member, so it doesn't seem like she's Brunnhilde.

Domino is a definite fuck-up, though. Race swapping might not have been such a terrible idea, but she should have been painted white either way. Domino is more than just caucasian-white, she literally hex color FFFFFF white. No matter the race of the actress who got the role, she should have been painted like Margot Robbie was.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

>they got this guy for the arrowverse
>He plays mr terrific instead of Brooks
I dun get it. Did they get the wrong directions to the casting call or what?

is race swapping such a big deal when the majority of people who see the movie have no idea who the character is?

Because I never heard of her before this.

She's a pretty key character in Deadpool's history. He was a recurring antagonist in X-force when she was a member. They have fought as allies and adversaries many times over the years since then.

Enough with the racebaiting.

Hollywood started it.

And you took the bait anyway.

Tfw they racebend characters for diversity in prominently white stories, but Black Panther doesn't do the same in it's prominently black story.

I didn't, west African chieftains did during the 1700s.

>yfw diversity just means less white people

I suppose they could swap Ross

Are they going to paint her orange?

So you don't mind her hairy armpits?

Who could they swap? Why choose Panther when you know they don't let anybody in, but still have prominent whites in the cast. There's Luke Cage and they have a hispanic playing Claire. That cast list in general looks more diverse than Panther

they should have kept the old deadpool design as well

>The Valkyrie is just one of Valkyrie. No mention if her name is Brunnhilde. And the names confuse things, because the group is called the Valkyrie in the movie, and not the Valkyrior. I don't think she was the leader of the Valkyrie, she was just a random member, so it doesn't seem like she's Brunnhilde.
Brunnhilde literally died on screen protecting her from Hela.

No Ive accepted that Domino will be shit.

She should have at least been black black. Dark black.

I am mad about it. She looks absolutely nothing like Domino.

Bigger disappointment is not getting a midnight black woman to play if going for the race swap. Otherwise the move sounds like it was budget.

Yeah 2bh. I don't find black women attractive.

>she was like a motorcyclist and she told them she herself was unqualified for the job and they should have used the professional stunt woman who just happened to be white.
what an oddly specific statement user. coming from the internet, it must be true

This. If you're going to change the skin colour of a character whose main gimmick is looking like a stark black and white puzzle piece, at least try to maintain the themeing.

I didnt know that. I love diversity now

No its not. But you're in one of the few areas who actually knew wtf she was before the movie. So of course people will be upset.

All niggers should go back to the cotton fields where they belong

what did he mean by this?

It's "africa", not "cotton fields"

I am mostly mad because they did not even try inverting Domino's colors as a joke or something like that, they just threw some make up on her eye and called a day. It's lazy and annoying trying to discuss this online because "muh identity politics durr"

Get back to work you monkeys

Worked for Valkyrie so itll work for this

I still think they should've painted all of her skin a lighter color while leaving patch around her eye normal.

>"muh identity politics durr"
Why do you think they made her black, user? To be more like the comics?

It doesn't matter what color she is as long as she's hot. Even the creator of the character was fine with it. I am ready for cute chocolate Domino

If she were white they would so why wouldn't they because the actress is black?!

>Hugh Jackman
>Robert Downey Jr
>Chris Hemsworth
>not good casting

>Cherry picking a Harley that came after the movie
>Fatman
>Ryan Renolds
>Heath Ledger

Isn't cherrypicking fun?

and that woman's name was... Albert Einstein

>It doesn't matter what color she is as long as she's hot.
Let me know when they actually cast someone hot then.

>as long as she's hot
Are you blind you nigger loving queer?

>cute chocolate Domino
Too bad we get vanilla mocha late Domino and not delicious dark chocolate Domino.

She wasn't swapped like this and someone actually died for this. All they had to do was straighten her hair give her the same color scheme and all of that would be avoided.

>All they had to do was straighten her hair give her the same color scheme and all of that would be avoided.
and this is why you dont work in the movie industry worth billions

>Negroes don't need validation so hard that they whine to jwducers to blackwash every character they can

irony is lost on the idiots

You don't want her to sit on you? Sad!

Also you guys have pretty high standards for a bunch of Sup Forums posting losers.
do I have some sort of race switching fetish? Cause this is turning me on

She's still a hard 6. That's a 10 for a mulatto.

You're aware there are black Hispanics, right?

You still see how it's silly having a black actor playing someone from Norse mythology, right?

I'm not mad that they got a black actress. Domino doesn't have a natural skin color so you could get any race and it would mean nothing.

My problem is that it looks like they didn't even try. Was bodypaint too expensive or something?

Yeah both is pretty pathetic. especially when jew producers do it regardless of how "negros" feel. Try looking up their opinion polls on the confederate statues

sauce

Why is it most "SJW"non-sense you hear about is corporations trying to pander to an audience and it not working?

Marvel and videogame creators just seem like people trying to market 'to the kids' and missing the mark. Is the real problem not SJWs, but instead out of touch greedy/incompetent people trying to cash in on an exaggerated social trend?

That said, I hate how we can't have "diversity" without retards calling it SJW out of a knee-jerk reaction.

The actress literally didn't want to do anything for the part.

That's not the real Valkyrie, Brunhylde died saving her, did you not watch the flashback?

No one's calling her a black hispanic itt or in any, that's my point