CHANGE USA FLAG TO A MEXICAN FLAG IF HILLARY WINS

If Hillary Clinton wins tomorrow, then the based mods should change American anons flags to a Mexican flag for at least one week.

The same was going to happen to us Brits if we voted to Remain on 23rd June. Our flag would've been changed to an EU one, as proposed by many burgers on here.

IF Trump loses, there is a price to pay... Non-Americans have been putting up with your arrogance and delusions for over a year now regarding how "based" Trump is and how cucked we all are for not having him.

If Trump loses tomorrow... you will be bantered to death.

>our flag would've changed...
Source?

>change british flag to EU flag if brexit is blocked
oh wait

When you realize trump and his supporters are the na'vi fighting the establishment system of globalist satanic money.

We will drain the swamp. At and within our borders

No, saged

I voted for Hillary, but I think it should be the Canadian flag, because when Trump loses, its going to be all leaf-tier shitposts

i ain't no tree nigger

no wall no future

Amazing idea, my friend.

Either way I wouldn't expect any americans to show up after the 8th.

Sounds like a deal to me jose. If Trump wins though all Mexicans are banned from Sup Forums. A complete range ban over mexico. Do you accept these terms jose or you scared?

Thanks for the bump, pal.

great idea

you make a post telling us you voted Hillary yet bitch about Canadian shitposting... get bent.

I would be fine with this, just need mod confirmation

>saged

Sure

Best thread

I was merely stating I haven't been trying to tell the world trump is based, and that if americans had a canadian flag, nothing would be out of the ordinary with the shit posting

I second this.

I would support that

Hours???

Kek wills it mods please deliver

I'm an American and I support the propositions in this thread
Let Kek be praised

No Wallu no lifu?
For a day, like the flag business

>mfw, Trump supporter in Mexico

Good idea bong

>Scared for a ban at Sup Forums

Hahahahahahaha, bring it on gringo.

You say that now but where will you shitpost when this site is gone? Perhaps you will go out and seek employment from the cartel

tbqh I'm down
tho for only like a week

Half of American flags on Sup Forums are Hispanics.

It will be a massive butthurt if Trump wins.

For a day, yes.

We all say it, huehue.

You can't just delete it.

Trump will win

i agree witht his.

Sorry, Mexico. It's nothing personal, I don't support leftards anywhere in any contry. All leftards are scum. :)

So they are..

almost makes me want trump to lose so that i finally can have my sweet revenge on all the amerifats for calling me a cuck.

send qt latinas pedro

changing the mexican flag to a wall would be a better idea

Hillary will win and USA will be Mexico 2.0 I welcome my spic overloads.

Cuck

You know if Trump loses all hope is lost for both first world and third world countries, right?

that for a day or a custom wall flag

>not anticipating a rush of mexicans into the US before trump takes office so they can enjoy Sup Forums posting """privileges"""

loo pls

I'd rather they be banned forever

and you really think Trump will make that much of a difference

Are you like that faggot Adam ruins everything saying a wall is pointless because spics will build planes out of dirt and tequila and just fly over it?

Americans are the most conservative people in the whole west. Latin America is a lesfist shithole. Europe is leftist as fuck too.

If Trump loses, no right wing will win anywhere anymore. Not even in Eastern Europe

nah I still post in other boards
a wall flag would be cool

I'm learning Spanish and Arabic already.

>America
>More conservative then Russia and eastern europe

Faggots and feminists will not let Eastern Europe in peace anymore. They will contaminate them too.

Fuck that. Change our flag to a black dick. If this country doesn't elect Trump, I'm done caring about this kike outpost.

I'm fine with this too.

Greater motivation to move to Australia

what? faggots and feminists have much much much more control in america then in eastern europe. it all started in America

I think OP is one of those Mexican intellectuals