Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker.html
heavy.com/news/2016/11/early-voting-results-2016-florida-nevada-north-carolina-latest-statistics-clinton-vs-trump-who-leads-is-winning-ahead-ohio-battleground-states-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything

Florida isn't blue.

nevada has already gone blue idiot

>find a flaw

>trump
>winning

Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Ohio, and Florida are all blue.

Very accurate.

Except Trump will likely win Michigan and / or PA

florida, north carolina 100% red

>Canadians

Florida needs to be Blue, so this is incorrect

Maine is a candycane

washington is D11 R1

there is one confirmed superdegate that is voting for trump no matter what.

>oregon
>blue

>Electoral College
>Superdelgate

I think Trump is gonna win Michigan and Florida is a total tossup.

PA going red

Trump will win Michigan and Florida

KEK WILLS IT

What the hell is going on with maine?
Why is it two colors?

Smelling honestly look so good on Colorado that I'd say Colorado was the better chance. Not so much New Hampshire, as they have day of registration

>Montana
>red

Trump is going to win Michigan.

Found the flaw.

Maine and Nebraska both have multiple voting divisions, which means that in theory both states can have split electoral votes.

One of Va,PA, WI, or MI will turn red.
At least one will. Not sure which one will though. I'm honestly thinking MI will.

>Readers who know things

God were such faggots knowing more about your election then you do.

Trump will win PA

Maine splits its EC votes. It has two house districts, the person who wins each gets 1 elector, the person who wins the state gets the remaining two.
This means Hilarry is winning the state overall but currently trump is polling slightly ahead in ME2.

>Already gone blue
Its very close there plus
Its not even election day
Fuck right off CTR nerd virgin

i think trump has a good shot at taking trump.

im in grand rapids right now (second biggest city in michigan) and ive only seen trump signs and the general atmosphere is trump or gtfo

detroit is very democrat but they're blacks so they're probably not going to even bother voting.

clinton has already won nevada and north carolina due to early voting.

The election has already been decided my dear trumpkin.

thats literally untrue

why bother lieing when the truth is one google search away..

>CA
>blue

>presuming the early voting democrats are all voting for Clinton

wew lad, aren't you in for a surprise

Are we basing this on current polling? If so then Florida and NH should be blue. If not basing it on polls then we can paint the map however we want.

>presuming eary voting republicans are all voting for trump
wew lad, aren't you in for a surprise

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker.html

>one google search away

You don't even live in this country.

california is blue as fuck unless they can do something to supress all the mexicans who dont want to get deported voting for hillary

what results are you reading? flordia is 39.6% to 39% (in favor of hillary) according to early voting. NH doesnt allow early voting so i dont know how the fuck youre saying that they should be blue lol

heavy.com/news/2016/11/early-voting-results-2016-florida-nevada-north-carolina-latest-statistics-clinton-vs-trump-who-leads-is-winning-ahead-ohio-battleground-states-hillary/

>jewyorktimes

Kys

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker.html
>"already won"
>43% to 49% of early voters
>still more than 1/3rd of the state needs to vote

is this meant to be a ruse or what

I can't wait for tuesday night to bask in the tears of all the uneducated hicks on here.

Going by early voting or RCP average of polls, Clinton is up in FL so how can we paint Florida red at this point? She's also leading Trump in NH according to the average of polls, albeit by an almost insignificant margin but still.

because democrats notably always vote early in much larger quantities than republicans.

if theres only less than 1 percent difference you can already call it a republican victory.

Trump needs to win all the states Romney was able to win plus flip a state line PA, MI or WI. Don't think it will happen.

Boy that will be a change from your typical basking in semen, huh? Too bad it won't happen.

I prefer to use numbers that we have on hand instead of projecting based on historical trends. But you do have a point and I hope you're right.

Early voting indicates Nevada will be a crushing defeat for Trump. He has better luck flipping CO, and that's not happening either

WHY is new mexico blue?

Maine and New Hampshire are obvious ones. Nevada will likely go blue despite the amount of scared white people that fled to it from Southern California. Mexicans outnumber people there.

Wisconsin is not blue

MI is his last, best hope

He doesn't have a chance of winning VA or PA. WI will be close, MI will be close. He absolutely can win one of those if black turnout is low

Rekt

This is unfortunately the most likely outcome

YOU GUYS!!!

We all have to vote for Hillary tomorrow or else TRUMP will become president! The world will end if hes elected!!!

>Canadian education

Why don't you stick to dog fucking, American politics isn't your strong suit

>VA, PA, MI
>blue
We /landslide/ baby

I love how you faggots ignore reality. The bitch will be president and there isn't jack shit any of us can do about it.

Probably what most hispanics are telling their 20 kids.

we need to send homesteaders to the fucking west, jesus nobody lives in these huge states.

Texas blue :(

Meme all you want, I'll be proven right.

Trump can win, but it'll be close, and there's certain states he has no chance of winning, no matter how hard you delude yourself into believing he can. PA, NV, CO and VA are all solidly blue. His only hope is WI or MI.

He isn't voting trump, but he won't vote Hillary.

Florida, Nevada and Michigan will go blue.

Not sure about wiscuckson tho.

NV too

>trump will win popular vote
>hillary will win electoral vote
>americans wont recognize this system as fucking stupid and we'll do it all over again in 4 years

:thinking:

New Hampshire and Colorado.

Both are opposite what they should be.

Any chance Minnesota could go to trump?

>State
>Color
>mfw

Give him Michigan and its accurate.

in 2 days, we will win the great state of new york.

>we need to send homesteaders to the fucking west, jesus nobody lives in these huge states.

We need to move all the foreign nationalists on Sup Forums in the midwest.

WI is blue

well if Israel says it..

>NV
>NH
>FL
>red

Wrong

Looks good except for NV and CO

NH is red. Look at the recent polls. Also theyre virtually tied in Florida.

Huh... Really makes you think.

He's more likely to win Colorado than PA honestly
NH is his, so is Maines second elector and North Carolina. Florida is most likely going to him but it's close so anything can happen. Nevada is REALLY close and basicly a toss up at this point since trump does have a slight advantage, but all those Hispanics being bussed in can make the difference.

I can see Michigan going before PA just due to me visiting there last month and seeing the entire state awash in Trump supporters.

>Florida
>Nevada
>North Carolina
>New Hampshire

Hes right you know
Theres a reason they dont poll new yorkers

LI and upstate are red as the devils dick but NYC is as blue as Anthony Burchs balls

>Trump will win Detroit and Pittsburgh

No. Stop it with this shit.

Really probes my lobes

I MEANT TO SAY RED I MEANT RED!!!!

I'M SORRY I FUCKED UP.

RED!

NV will go blue
PA will go red

Nah itll be JIM WEBB

Trump's long term average in Florida proves (You) wrong.

Faggot, the rest of Michigan is reliably red

Trump aint getting PA.

according to?????
Results arent posted till tommorow.
Did you know half the hispanics are voting trump?
Is this baby's first election?

There's a NY poll that was done on 11/4. No surprises there as it has Hillary up 17pts.

This assumes she has a stranglehold over all those blue "leaning" states like Colorado, Michigan, PA, and Nevada

She doesn't, it's not just trump fighting for a few states while she's 100% secure with what she has, it's also Hillary fighting for her own.

That's true and irrelevant. Detroit makes the state blue regardless.

Good except NV and FL can go either way. He needs to win both to win the election.

CO and NM will go red. Probably PA too.

both hillary and trump are going to be in michigan today. that is proof enough that it isnt obvious in which direction it will swing.

i live in grand rapids and i think its obvious that while detroit wont go trump, metro detroit probably will and so will most other cities in michigan. considering the low turnout of black voters i think its likely that he will take michigan as a whole.

looks hopeless, Trump lost due to too much voter fraud

Trump will probably gain CO, but lose NV. Trump's increase in turn-out could flip VA too.

Not in a snowman's chance in hell.

That state is stupid for democrats.

I have friends there. The way they think is completely stupid sometimes.
But then they are lesbians. (bike riding manly lesbians) But they are cool to party with.