What's your favorite relationship from cape comics? I like pic related because it's very relatable to me

What's your favorite relationship from cape comics? I like pic related because it's very relatable to me.

They're the best. Would enjoy Arrow more if they took this path instead of this horrendous Olishitty crap.

Then again, Black Siren is so much more like Black Canary and that's getting me hopeful.

>asks about comics
>posts shit from cartoons

pretty funny if they do it considering the E1/E2 thing

Yeah, thats what I'm kind of wondering where they may be going. It'd be fucking hilarious since it'd anger those rabid insane fangirls, but the moment Siren said "I'm Dinah, btw". I was like oh shit

>relatable to me.

You've got a blonde martial artist GF who likes being pinned down and a bit of arm twisting?

Ever since Teen Titans. The last DC animated movies are like gift sent from heaven.

Sara and Oliver had a better relationship than Laurel

The ship wars between DickBabs and DickFire have been bloodier than the Civil War

dickbabs is a trash ship

The best waifu for Dick was clearly that one green-haired chick who used to be a supervillain from the new Rebirth comics. Are they still a thing or no?

No.

ima need a name. but frankly almost any ship is better than dickbabs

I agree but there are folks who are willing to kill in defense of it

Shawn aka Defacer. Even as an oldskool DickFire fag I really liked that relationship because for once there wasn't a shit ton of awful drama and emotional baggage with it, but of course they had to ruin that.

Also last we saw them, they were taking a break from each other, then Dick banged Huntress in their bed and Shawn, on her way to apologize to Dick, saw them banging through the window

Rogue and Gambit. Forbidden love, literally.

Clark and Lois especially back when they were first engaged

Peter and MJ are a close second

Man user, you a sub bitch?

She's not blond but she is a fit gym girl who loves being stubborn and aggressive but loves it even more when I can over power her and pin her down against her will.

Peter and MJ until OMD.

The best DC couple that's not allowed to exist apparently

good going user

The only right answer, lads.

>implying jason is not absolute trash in n52

>not reading the current Rebirth RHatO run
you're missing out son.

has he ever fought against black panther?

Still my favorite

I didn't like the actress, but after that leak, she is growing on me. Well, something is...

Implying the symbiot wouldn't just jump ship the moment Peter is available.

Objectively true.

Sounds like Dick