EDUCATE YOURSELF! xDDD

Now that racistâ„¢ is a meaningless buzzword , I've observed that lefties have a new way of dodging opposing arguments.

>You are wrong!
>"educate yourself".

Thoughts?

>extreme anti gay rhetoric.
I keep hearing this but no one has shown anything

Still not as irritatingly funny as when they flung "please evolve" around.
I swear most of them are just pretending, but lynch them all anyway just in case.

funny how when people ask them legitimate questions in a attempt to educate themselves, they respond with "educate yourself" rather than giving a straight answer.
"educate yourself" = "I don't have a fucking clue"

>uneducated

It's the SJWs go to word.

You can be talking with an

>my life will be ruined if gay marriage is overturned

You can still fuck your bf in the bum dude

Calm your tits

>I keep hearing this but no one has shown anything
Radical left arguing in a nutshell.

>extreme anti gay rhetoric

Literally said bruce jenner can use his restrooms

>learn to educate yourself
I don't think he was aiming for that inplication

These people are dumb as bricks.
Literally the low-information voters.

If he had tits, there wouldn't be a problem

>You can be talking with an

"Educate yourself"
"Wow, Really?"
"That's racist"

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Bruce isn't gay tho he's just crazy

ask them what comedy show they got their education from.

As a gay person I fucking hate idiots like this
The only candidate to say things against LGBT people in their life is Hillary
Pence is a problem, yes, but he's just the VP

>willing to ruin my life
Its more than that
I will take great joy in it

I've been pointing this out as much as I can.

Liberals will not actually argue with you. They'll just act as if you're beneath them for disagreeing and start unloading personal attacks about you being uneducated, or a redneck, or a bigot etc...

Their entire outlook on this election stems from their fear of losing social status. They don't actually care about the politics.

"educate yourself" and also all the retarded (((fact checking)))

this isn't anything new

'hurr durr it's not my job to educate you , shitlord' has been in use since the days of gamergay

>I'm literally out of arguments

someone saying "educate yourself" is literally an invitation to drop infinite truth bombs on their capital city.

theyre full of shit, just call them out on all the buzzwords and ask them to use some references. guarantee that they will have nothing that can reasonably be labeled "extreme." antigay but hillary is the one who said marriage should be between a man and a woman. if they say that hillary changed positions you say so did trump, mirroring their defenses triggers them and makes them frustrated. they cant isolate what makes their arguments faulty so they give up in general at this point or they deflect to some other shit in which you repeat from the top or call them out on the diversion and make them feel like the rotting sack of intellectual shit they are for thinking the initial in the first place.

this

That is why they think CURRENT YEAR is an actual argument
To them values are just fashion

So are fags

simply counter with "extreme gay rhetoric" if Hillary wins

>Educate yourself
I would stay that one off with, your statements are lies. It's you who needs an education. Trump actually defends Bruce Jenner. The Clinton's were the first people to make anti gay legislation. Look up the defence of marriage act.
Trump has never said one anti gay statement. Clinton's have a twenty year history of outlawing homosexuals.

Or you could go with the classic
> not an argument
Because it's not, it's a straw man

These people are retarded. They tell you to "educate yourself" without actually educating themselves.

That's a great point.

>The Clinton's were the first people to make anti gay legislation.
When this country was founded sodomy was punishable by death

>educate yourself
That's not new, they've been saying it for a few decades now. I'ts just they're using more often since the whole "Trump supporters don't go to college!!!" thing.

It's just the next step in the millions upon millions of cop-outs so they both don't have to face the argument head on or refute any facts presented to them.

Basically if anyone uses this shit on you in an argument it's a free pass to shut them down and accuse them of not being able to support their claims, but they're fucking retarded and think it means they've won the argument because they're still at an infant's level in terms of proper debate.

>anti gay
good thing the muslims leftists import in millions aren't anti gay or this guy might get thrown off a building or something

They tell me to do my research. I tell them they won't find anyone else who has done more research than myself. They called me an enabler. I told them to do their own research.

They want to live in clouds, they don't know what it means to study.

>educate yourself

Any time they say this, what they're really saying is

>I can't articulate my argument, so I'm going pretend to be intellectually superior and tell you to educate yourself, but I'm not going to tell you what to read because I don't want to be forced to defend any possible biases my sources have

The father of the gay night club shooter sat right behind shill at a rally ffs

I still can't believe the cognitive dissonance where hillary is somehow to pro-gay rights candidate while having an abysmal track record on the issue.

that and taking money from the camel fucker countries where it's literally punishable by death to be a faggot

I feel like I'm in another dimension sometimes

leftism is a mental illness

sometimes i think the only way to deal with neoliberalism is death camps and free helicopter rides

Calling them out as being mentally ill brainwashed tools gets you labeled as "mean bigot" and literrally hitler, like that is a bad thing ;) Oh if they dont have an arguement they will start being a Nazi grammar and avoid your points.

All I saw was a quote of pence saying that transgender rights should be a state issue not a federal issue. Fucking idiots don't understand federalism but will go to Colorado for muh weed not realizing it's the same god damn thing.

Whether or not Trump wins tomorrow, these media rats should be the first ones to be put down when the revolution starts.

In other words indoctrinate yourself to fit my worldviews, beliefs, ect. But I won't even tell you what they are exactly.

>How did we fall SO far as a society?
Womens rights and the decline in decent father figures.

Based Paesan

They keep getting away with their bullshit, enough is enough imo

what the fuck how am i ever gonna educate myself if i can't educate myself to educate myself

I was never very violent desu. This election has had me actually thinking about beating these people to a pulp.

You must learn to learn, before you can educate yourself on how to educate yourself.