Now that Trump has lost the election, which loser will Sup Forums back next time?

Now that Trump has lost the election, which loser will Sup Forums back next time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQcKcv7c3ok
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING?_escaped_fragment_=#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you realize trump and his supporters are the na'vi fighting the establishment system of globalist satanic money.

We will drain the swamp.. At the borders and within

Pol always backed Gary Johnson

He was the clear loser from the start

paris hilton 2020. i'm feeling it.

We're not fucking space smurfs.

We're the space marines supporting our God Emperor in the struggle against the forces of Chaos.

That graph is outdated chap, here

TURBOCHARGED

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

EL RATO

HAHAHAHAH LOSING IN THE POLLS SO YOU USE GOOGLE ANAYLTICS INSTEAD. Oh man the melt down is gonna be rich

Like we don't have plan to put him on the American throne by force...

Drumpfykins are shitting their pampers right now lel

the problem with this is that hillary has a lot of online different names than Trump. For example very few people use "Donald" but a lot use "Hillary". Then there are also all the nicknames - hilldawg, etc (of which there are some for trump too)

Dude quit reposting this this sucks dick.

We aren't the na vi we are crypto nazis fuck you

It doesn't end until all ammo are spent.

Another reason these polls don't matter:

Hillaryfags are so afraid of Trump winning, that they go out of their way to vote for Hillary in multiple online polls, while the pro-Trump don't give a shit about online polls as much, knowing that the poll tomorrow is the only one that matters.

>(((polls)))

>the problem with this is that...

You don't like the results.

Hummm. Lost, you say.

Interesting.

Nice proxi-fag, but do you even spanish

Aver weon ni la malinche era tan pinche traidora de que pinche barrio eres?

I support trump actually, just trying to be realistic. If you go and add "donald" and "hillary" to your graph you might reinforce your point

This poll leans Rep. nice try

Realclearpolitics uses various news outlet polls and shouldn't even be taken seriously. Stick to TIPP for more accuracy.

Jokes on you, I never supported Trump in the first place
>you can't prove me wrong
>you have absolutely no proof that I actually supported him
>any posts that you provide were made by crossboarders and redditors false flagging pretending to be "drumpflets"
Your move, shitposters.

Hopefully all talk of the presidential election will be banned next time or you Americans will get your own board for it.

BTW, Trump will win this current election.

>trumpfags dont care about pointless online polls

>this board is nothing but spam to rig an online poll then complain when accurate news media proves you rigged it

Pick one.

>We will drain the swamp.
that's a really bad analogy considering you're identifying with the Na'vi

Oh, and a reminder that "Spirit Cooking" pretty much tanked her with the Hispanic vote. Catholics don't go for that new age Satanist bullshit.

I'm looking forward to attention whore feminists cutting themselves after Trump wins. Hopefully in their mid 30's those same whorees will look at their scarred and used up bodies and feel immense regret! Maybe even finish the job with suicide, and regret it even more at the last second so that they die wracked with terror and pain! praise kek

Clinton's "Salvage Program?"

Anyone looked at these docs yet? Having trouble finding them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQcKcv7c3ok

It is the LA Times/USC Dornsife Poll. It was within a tenth of a percent accurate in the last two election cycles. See for yourself.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Catholic here. I dont give a fuck really

Red Dawn? Cobalt Rain? BLRIOTs?

Bump for Justice

I love how Garrison keeps drawing Trump as a physically intimidating adonis and not a fat guy

>trump landsliding early voting
>UH OH BETTER POST THE POLLS

Na'vi lived mostly in Forrest.

You're polish lmao

Catholic Hispanic here,
Spirit cooking did nothing

But those emails that called us "needy voters" did.

>It is the LA Times/USC Dornsife Poll. It was within a tenth of a percent accurate in the last two election cycles. See for yourself.

Wow so was Nate Silver but you fags act like he's the worst pollster ever.

It isn't even voting day yet ctr
Back in the oven

>It is the LA Times

You mean the poll that has about 0% black people asked?

Help an user out who is late to the game, is this a "Dead End" Hoax? Anyone seen it before?

i.e. Beneson Group "salvage plan"

This post is going to my "When Trump Loses on the 8th" collage, thanks

LARPing faggot. The polls say the exact opposite.

Ah, but are you a Hispanic/ Latin American Catholic. It's a weird mix on this side of the planet where Catholicism gets mixed with local superstition. It's how the Catholic church has operated from the beginning. Move in and adopt and incorporate the local religious beliefs and rituals into your own. Yule became Christmas and so forth.

>polls are more accurate than actual results

It's more bullshit that is meant to demoralize you and to try to get you to not vote

Fair enough. I'm white, German/Irish decent myself, but all my neighbors are Hispanic. I prefer it that way. Affluent smug white liberals stay out of working class Hispanic neighborhoods.

In the last elections LA Times was partnered with RAND. Guess who RAND are saying is winning this year. Protip: not Trump.

Ignore CTR demoralization.

Thanks user. Graphics w/differing resolution and non-matching shades of blue, and the codename FIRESIGN at the end gives it away unless you believe aliens can be recruited to assist in the coup. WTF?

But we don't back Drumpf, we back J E B !

SAY IT WITH ME:

J E B !
E
B
!

S U R G E !
U
R
G
E
!

Even if the demonic dyke manages to win the election we still win. During the past year Trump has humiliated the media, exposed the flagrant corruption in Washington and triggered millions of useful idiot social justice warriors.
I'll be sad if he loses, but just know that we're not going away. When Goldwater lost we got Regan years later. Be careful what you wish for.

The only reason I put up with these shitty CTR thread is that by Wednesday they will be all gone.

Trump will win faggot.

Add 5 points for the shame factor.
So he's actually at 50 %

Outdated.
He's gonna lose 10 times worse.

Fuck off, Jeb! is clearly gonna win, go chomp down on some coca leaves and get high or something, coastless nigger

polls are still over-sampeld.

Trump is the better than hillary.

How can anyone support hillary after reading the emails?

Its ridiclouse

Fixed chart

Mate Silver was credible previously because he was right. This election cycle, he's gotten everything wrong. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he's cooking his numbers. I think Trump is was a wild card factor his methods simply couldn't account for. Every prediction Silver has made about Trump has been wrong, so something he's doing isn't working. Maybe the fact that the data he's working with is wrong is what's doing it. He looks at all the polling and makes predictions. If the Podesta Emails are true and most of the polls are cooking the numbers to one degree or another, then the data Silver is getting is faulty and will lead to his predictions being wrong.

what happened in august? seems shit went down after that.

Trump is a complete mess. He's not a serious candidate and was never in it to win

catholic here.

lifelong democrat but i just switched my vote to trump.

i will NEVER vote for satanic globalist like hillary.

all of my friends and family are also voting trump now just because of spirtcooking

Where is that information?

Cool narrative CTR.

Will you still post it if he wins?

Nate Silver is just another shill saying what he is told to say and moving obstacles out of the way.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING?_escaped_fragment_=#!

>realtruenews.com

Into the fucking trash, kek

I think you copypasted an Email from six months ago there, CTR.