No, this is bullshit...

No, this is bullshit. Why is everyone pretending she's so much better after Sophomore Slump when she hardly changed at all?

Because it makes idiots like you mad enough to make a thread about it.

But she DIDNT CHANGE AT ALL.
She got what, like 1 or 2 quirks and a scene where she almost cried? Not what an interesting character is.

why would u change perfection? that episode was great and showed her off meanwhile marco was being a dick the whole time. What did you not like beside the assumption that she got in the way of starco. Don't bother saying she had no character or personality because she did before that episode, people were just blindly hating on her due to being in the way of their favorite ship and now that that's over people realize she great and that episode emphasized it.

because she is

you're right
she's always been perfect

My biggest sweetheart in animation

New content, hype, auto control for keep being tsundere, back to hating.

Sup Forums's normal behavior.

She's no longer blocking starco. That's literally it, it really is.

This means we are probably getting a sequel to that JLullaby comic

While this is true now Tom is blocking starco. I wonder how things will play out now that we have a male blocking another male. Maybe they'll be gay for each other and make everybody fucking mad.

Also she's more fun now

she don't deserve Marco's autism

because brainlets attached themselves to a plot device only for her thicc looks and expected her to win over the title character who spent alot more time onscreen alone with. now they are trying to do damage control and blaming even marco for not really being into her as much as he hyped himself to believe. she has and always been the cool chill skater chick and nothing more then a stepping stool, and their dicks cant accept that.

in-show background characters have had more character development than her.

She was always the best it just took a while for shitberg Starco fans to realize

Either brainlets blinded by the "no personality" meme or raging Starcuck that never cared to look into/acknowledge her already established personallity and only decided to noticed it after it got spammed on their faces for then minutes and literally had nowhere else to hide from it.
She hardly got better, just more obvious and prominent.

But she's still great
None of us expected end game, but I didn't start loving Jackie till Bon Bon.
Also don't confuse development and characterization, the latter of which Jackie got plenty.

Since season 3 will likely follow the current main intro cast plus some newbies, what old favorites do you want to see return in season 4?

shes okay
with all the cuck memes and salt says otherwise
other than what was stated on the box with her, the only new thing brought to her was she likes to eat alot. her chill never swayed from her stereotype even in the end, and the most conflict she ever had was a slight disagreement on a boyband with star that never was resolved.

Confrontation isn't in her personality, she's just brutally honest without being pushy

so shes "chill"

Yes but that isn't a bad thing. You can generalize most people's personalities based on a collection of quirks.

you can generalize most anything, but few characters can actual live beyond that. star and marco came a long way from being quirky girl and safe kid with a monster of the week format villain. star has taken up a mantle she refused to uptake and marco is sick of being the safe kid with the perfect gf to seek a life of adventure. ludo went from full on punchbag woobie to underdog foil to stars entire life, with star being an only child and ludo being a runt of a dozen siblings.

jackie has always been "cool chill skater chick" wetdream and nothing more. the only memorable quirks outside the stereotype was her mind reading game and her eating habits. she has no flaws or downside. even she sees starco is meant to be.

>even she sees starco is meant to be

damn. So Jackiefags are Starco shippers by technical default?

tom's deepdicking star instead of marco deepdicking her so it's fine now

i recently started watching loud house and loved it despite going in with the notion that all its fans were just pedophiles.

should i now try to watch star vs. as i also believe all its fans are just pedophiles.

Because everyone realized that she was mature and cool the entire time and they were blinded only by their shipfaggotry.

Dude. You listed literally the 3 main characters.
Jackie is not a main character. Of course she won't have as much. I don't see this argument with any other side character.

You can try and tear down Jackiefags all you want, but the vast majority of the fandom likes her now. Whether you find her memorable or interesting not is irrelevant. People can like whoever they want.

because everyone who hated her for being with Marco doesn't have a reason to anymore

yes, if they do respect her decision instead of deluding themselves.

excuses.you want some normie townie examples? okay fucker.

oscar had issues with his single mom and his bf like many teens do, and it escalated to a point. he actually moved out even if its just in a car, which is rather dramatic lifechoice for someone in their teens. he quit school to pursue his dream of music which is another extreme you see less of. he even got a haircut and cleaned up nicely abit, so he must be successful enough.

a background crush of stars has more dynamic story tucked away than jackie hanging in the foreground. boom. mic drop.

it cant be helped. some people are blinded by thicc thighs. you cant tell people their dick is wrong.

No one claims those side characters are more interesting than they are. Jackie is boring, and lacks anything comparable to decent characterization.

>the vast majority of the fandom likes her down
Evidence?

>should i now try to watch star vs. as i also believe all its fans are just pedophiles.
Nothing important happens in the first season until nearly the end so stick with it but yes

Marco is still "neurotic kid"

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. WHEN JARCO GOT SUNK WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LAUGH AT JACKIE AND POST cuck MEMES ABOUT HER LIKE EVERYONE DID WITH STAR. BUT NOW EVERYONE LIKES HER AND HATES MARCO INSTEAD. FUUUUUUCK.

I should've jumped ship to Manna while i had the chance.

What issue do you even have with her?