How we fix the obese problem?

They're disgusting.

What should be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/publichealth/2015/09/28/obesity-poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THICC

PEDJT

Exercise camps. Mandatory exercise in schools. Actually teach kids to be healthy and not drains on resources.

also curious who got

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Mandatory exercise camps or for pump out the fat and find a way to use it as fuel for cars

Taxes on cheap shitty junk food would be a nice start. This shit is cheap and easy to afford.

Count calories.

It has literally never been easier. You scan the food's bar code on your phone, punch in the number of servings and it automatically calculates how many calories you have left for the day with your activity level.

Did a bunch of walking? Punch it in and it'll add the number of calories for you to reach your goal for the day.

Lost ~75 lbs that way with almost no exercise.

I got banned for making a thread like this

Why the hell would you need to tax it when you could just lower corn subsidies? HFCS is used in everything because it's funded with tax dollars to begin with.

Kill them and recycle the grease to use it in public ilumination.

Look the other way and tell them they're beautiful of course.

Stop accomodating them. Make them pay more healthcare, pay for multiple tickets when taking up multiple seats on a plane, etc.

Rationing

Taxes on unhealthy foods, especially fizzy drinks

Subsidies on healthy foods

>Drink carbonated water
>Get taxed

It's a problem that fixes itself if you stop enabling it.

You don't. If 80% of the population are obese degenerates, it's easier for the remaining 20% of us to seem like amazing people in comparison.

If you're an employer, who are you going to hire? The 400 pound guy who can die at any time, or the 160 pound guy who probably has the stamina to actually make it through a work day?

The whole nanny state thing won't work over here in the US. Leaving it up to the politicians to decide which food should be taxed/banned for our own good? Fuck no.

Treat obesity like a suicide attempt. They are slowly killing themselves.

Fat camps and institutions with strict control. They can't be trusted not to kill themselves with food the same way a suicidal person can't be trusted with a blade.

They're already brainwashing people to give in to that though. See Parks and Recreation for example, there's a whole episode about banning le ebil sodas and junk food

This. Whatever extra strain you put on the medical system, you should pay for.

It's honestly kind of disgusting that anyone would be okay with the idea of using taxes to control behavior. It's like knowingly abusing a legal loophole - they know they can't legally force people to change they don't like, so they just tax instead.

It's like smoking. If cigarettes are legitimately that bad for you, then outlaw them if you can get enough support to do so. Don't abuse tax laws because you can't get said support.

It doesn't work like that, 80% of the people would be obese and view you with hatred. You'd be working for and under fatties.

Why the hell would you want to drink fizzy water leaf?

We need more fat bullying

this, just look at "body acceptance" and their attitude towards normal people. Or listen to Meghan Trainor song.

will she say yes

wow, really fires up the neurons

Will Hillary go to Jail?

What app is that?

Nutrition is a bigger thing. Competitive weightlifters are sometimes fat; Stephen Hawking is thin. Normal people don't know the most basic things about nutrition. It has to be taught and it generally isn't.

Anyway camps are expensive. Better, maybe, to just deny driver's licenses to fatties. They walk more, or they go out less (so we see them less). Win-win.

That's Kellie Kay, i've unironically jacked to this

>Make them pay more healthcare
Does this happen in your country? I don't know how healthcare works there.

The fatter, the better.

What kind of a moderator isn't fat? Moderators love their addiction. Yeah you, fatty. Ban us while you blow out your pancreas. Go ahead. The board won't miss our posts and we won't miss your life.

You're confusing normal fatties for the small minority of internet fatties. Most fatties in real life know that they're disgusting and even they would prefer to associated with non-obese people as much as possible.

Seriously LOL counting calories won't do shit unless you exercise too. Diet is a tiny factor in being overweight. Sign up for planet fitness for 9.99 a month or start jogging/biking at least 5 miles at least 3 times a week. You will also gain muscle from biking, unlike running. Focus on activating your muscles as this improves circulation and regulates weight. It has nothing to do with diet other than don't eat bacon and butter and/or ice cream all fucking day.

It's a weird domination thing, I love how hopelessly decadent they are. They self-depreciate themselves with their apparent lack of self-control.

You're retarded. Starving a person and preventing them from exercising will make them thin. Feeding a person heavily and forcing them to exercise heavily will make them fat. Both factors matter but diet can always easily win.

I used MyFitnessPal, but there are others out there.

>Why the hell would you want to drink fizzy water leaf?

Because carbonation helps with digestion.

Calories in, calories out. Yeah, exercising helps tremendously (muscle burns more calories to maintain than fat), but you can sit in front of a desk all day and still bring your body fat percentage down at a steady rate through just changing your caloric intake.

Also, you're completely wrong about the source of calories. You could lose weight by eating nothing but doughnuts if you wanted. You'd be missing out on macro and micronutrients, but as far as fat is concerned, caloric intake is the main issue.

Yeah, I agree.
The contrast does it for me also. My gf is gaining for me, while I go to the gym and train. Hot af.

Increase their medical insurance then. Is that a thing in the US?

Until you have to break up with her. Because she's dead.

Stop feeding the pigs it'll lose weight on it's on or die either option is good for me.

>Seriously LOL counting calories won't do shit unless you exercise too. Diet is a tiny factor in being overweight.

Exact opposite. Running for 30 minutes might burn 300 calories. 1 Liter of Chocolate milk is 750 calories. Diet is more important. It's very easy to exercize daily and then blow all your calories on junk food right after wards.

I won't let her get too fat, don't worry jimmy.

If you had any taste you'd have her addicted to a drug that, unlike sugar, doesn't directly wreck her body. You're taking the easy way out, by using a legal addictive drug. It's going to cost you.

Either way, it's going to cost her more, but presumably nobody's going to convince you to start caring about your girlfriend via Sup Forums.

A little chub is nice, but T.H.I.S. is just morally wrong...

We both like it, it's sexual for us, you numpty. I'm not making her do something she doesn't want to.

She's already too fat. It takes a lot of extra fat to kill somebody, but not so much to hurt them. You're an abuser and you should admit it up front so as to defuse this sort of criticism before it starts.

FAT HATE THREAD

Yeah you like it now. If people understood intuitively what they would want years later then nobody would be fat. Ever.

>born without arms or legs

That guy is just hilarious looking. Like I'm so tempted to just pick him up and throw him around like a football.

Fat loss is like 80% diet. Exercise is still vital, no exercise and stable calories will make a person "skinny fat". But still, if you're just talking losing fat, it's almost all diet.

You don't even know what she looks like or what she weighs.

This is something we have both been attracted to since we can remember.

I had a BMI of 42. That's gross.

I'm now down to 34, but it's actually really painful, the process of weight loss. I hope I don't cave and start eating gluttonously again.

by making parents with morbidly obese children child abuse.

w-what is the second picture of?

Typical leftist solution to a problem.

That would be fucking retarded, you've made it this far faggot.

Dude, that's fantastic progress. Keep it up. I believe in you.

The fuck you care, lanklet? It's a free country.

Like a normal commodity/service.

Stay strong brother. You're doing great and you've come a long way. You got this.

We do nothing.

We'll let bad arteries do the rest

>Typical leftist solution to a problem.

Typical rightist solution: do nothing.

In communist Albania people every morning were forced to make one hour of workouts. Whoever didn't want to has to stay the day without food. Now that it's scrapped off obesity has begun to become rampant amongst middle-aged men.

Purge all Republican voters.

Im not even joking. Check the map...

blogs.plos.org/publichealth/2015/09/28/obesity-poverty/

The subsidies are a huge part of the problem. Leftist policies to fix problems started by leftist policies just lead to a bloated government AND people.

To be fair, she has lost a lot of weight while out campaigning for Hillary.

>started by leftist policies

Subsidies to big corporations are not "leftist policies".

There actually was a brilliant plan a few years back suggested to congress the idea was that anyone who gets a checkup yearly showing that they are in good shape they could receive tax breaks based on brackets of health they fell into.
It got shot down

Similar to the above Japan has a good system as well, if you are found to be overweight during your required yearly exam you are required to go to weekly health seminars or face a fine, they also have at least one hour of paid exercise for all businesses that employ more than a certain amount of people, I'm not a fan of government intervention and regulation but as far as it goes it could be worse than these options.

She is actually too obese to be doing exercise. She needs to lose weight before she can even START doing anything that involves physical exertion. She's just destroying her joints.

Living my dream. A girl with genetics that puts all the fat on the hips, ass, and tits that would gain for me is my fantasy. She eats and eats and her tits and ass just get bigger and bigger. Fuck. Brb gotta jack off

You fix it by never fucking them. That simple. If most men refused to fuck fat women they'd feel the pressure to stay skinny. Problem is a bunch of no sex fem boys are so desperate to get laid that they'll fuck anything with a hole.

>Whitney Weigh-More

Will Trump win?

>Fake confidence and act like you're proud and happy even though you're crying inside about how fat and disgusting your body is.

You're not fooling anybody fatties.

Fix school lunch.
In France we have nice ones, it could be one of the reason why we have less obese people, and god knows we love to eat. Here's a typical school lunch here.
I remember watching some shit about about obesity in the USA and the lunch lady in some school was super proud because the kids couldn't buy coca cola for lunch instead they could buy gatorade...
And please serve them lunch in actual plates

She ain't exercising lad. Shes a fetish model getting sweaty for her fans. Don't ask me how I know.

Still too many carbs and not enough protein.