Brit/pol/ - Jimmy Savile did nothing wrong Edition

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bsneH0mOq-0

>Nigel Farage warns of Brexit 'anger' protests
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYi5aW1GdUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIR ANTONY EDEN GOAT

>mfw dark haired/eyed anglo, but I recently dyed my hair blond, and now a look like a cross between jimmy saville and boris johnson

Objectively the best.

nth for killing celtcucks

Catholic detected

lads being honest is the Wirral Cheshire or Liverpool?

>not being brown hair/blue eyed master race

baka tbqhwyf

>Poortherner

>Objectively

doesn't even have the best looking flag

The only thing Jim couldn't fix was his own urges ;_;

LANCASHIRE RED ROSE BEST ROSE

>but I recently dyed my hair blond
unless you're a grill kys

You were already Anglo ubermensch before, ya twonk.

Rightful Cheshire clay.

>implications
Blue and yellow are great for flag colours.

POST RARE NIGES

>tfw no Capetown to Singapore railway

When will modest women return ?

prepare yourself lad... this is too rare

Right here...

Soulless dark-brown-eyed mutts need to go.

Never

Fuck Savile and FUCK the British Broadcasting Corporation

>Jim'll fix it for you

Can you post up the blank map template you're using please? Been looking for a big one like that but could never find one.

never

i fully advocate blinding all women and beating them up

Where's Greater Aremenia?

Are we going to give trump general the brexit meme magic tomorrow lads?

Nordic fairies OUT

Lads I'm so fucking nervous about the American election.
Much more nervous than I was about Brexit.
Help.

Meme merchant here. Is anyone interested in purchasing my OC ultra rare pepe for the low price of 5 rare memes?

You out a twist on a classic shitposter and made it good, nice work m8y.

>he doesn't have a BDSM bear

Just forget about them

Here you go

Nah, they'll have to use their own we need to save our meme magic reserves for the coming months.

Still deciding how to partition Turkey

We're a Christian county user.

Cool story bro. Bet that GI is conveniently dead now, and even if he wasn't who to say he didn't make the whole thing up?

"God, user." I arched against him when he moved to my other breast. Two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn’t handle. Not so long as he kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust, atoms, when this hit. If he stopped, I’d cry. Cry, and beg. And maybe kill... I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost too much , thank you sturgeon.

>Not even a rose

quality english meme

north english are the most powerful race in the world

>youtube.com/watch?v=EYi5aW1GdUU

thx bbz

Banter aside, brown eyes are really creepy and unnerving desu.

Postman pat for the win

fucking this

i hate looking at them

if you don't have blue eyes just fuck off

South west Englanders are the most powerful race

Only in chink toons.

But if Hillary wins it won't, mr rasta man.
She'll drag us into a pointless war with Russia.

best county flag

Guess who I just picked up from school lads and about to cook tea for?!

>Cold, frosty blue eyes

Lads have you listened to Trump speak? He rambles, he repeats himself, and he has the vocabulary of a ten year old. I'd probably still vote for him over Hillary but Christ the man really is an idiot.

>not even a sun, some water, and two crowns with arrows in them

Are these real?

sturgeon

I don't mind light brown eyes/hazel where you can see the pupil.

I know you're trying to be funny mate but you've put me right off my dinner. Just stop it would you?

Being forced to imagine Sturgeon in a sexual light should be reserved for the worst criminals in society.

You're not even me tbqh.

I'm a slightly overweight male.

>muh change

The English are the most powerful race in the world.

come back to me when you have a great Royal house faggot

>suspected london was always a shithole
>watch video of it like 90 years ago
>everyone is well dressed
>no horrendous modern 'architecture'
>zero blacks and other wogs
>actually looks safe and inviting

I want to go back lads.

I love the man but hes not very well spoken hes an intelligent guy tho

I really, really really fucking hate my job, but there doesn't seem to be anything else, and looking for a job is too hard.

I get paid minimum wage to be a care worker wiping bums, emptying piss bags and getting drool and snot all over me. It fucking sucks.

My dream job is to be a motorcycle instructor.

dunno why I am blogging this but I just had the shittest day at work.

I met a girl wtih soft hair that smells nice

you eat too early

I havnt touched a girl in over 2 years. I even dreamt about my ex the other night. I always get this towards winter. I just wanna be affectionate user.

I fear if hillary wins we won't have enough memes to meme on both fronts.

No, they're not real.

I know, would be interested to see the provenance. The lip stick case looked nice. Would have made a nice Christmas present for my mum.

bet she's fat

I was more thinking St. Alban's Cross.

It looks like an ADHD kid made it, there is so much clutter.

>tfw no gf to sniff and stroke her hair

No, the Sunday Sport is a joke tabloid

Pasties? Yes.

>tfw Postman Pat's town got overrun by poos when they revived it years ago

brit/pol/ is a no bully zone

"user stop" He drove his tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to his ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if he touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. She grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer as he’d told her to do. He thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. She shuddered against him, her legs quaking, and when he finally slowed to look up at her, he saw her hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing.

She's really thin and wears qt glasses

That'll go away

This user said to make OC British memes does anyone have any ideas specifically?

>My dream job is to be a motorcycle instructor
user I wish I had as simple dreams as you. This is easily attainable. You could achieve your dream by the end of the week. Also why are you a care giver for minimum wage?

Is it true that Brexit got cancelled?

Either way, this election is the signal of the fall of the USA. Whether it's good or bad in the short term, it will be good in the long term because the long term sees the US become irrelevant on the global stage.

I have blue with a green ring. Yeah I'm gonna stare at you and creep you out. You mad about that?

I think only makes can appreciate this. Say it to a girl and they will look at you like your dahmmer.

Do nigel killing skotlund

pics pls