Admit it, you owned this as a child, or at least saw it once. And liked it

Admit it, you owned this as a child, or at least saw it once. And liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQG5J5SS9FA It's not on YouTube, but you know. You can smile and remember not being able to reach the TV buttons or refrigerator door.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tiny-Toon-Adventures-Spent-Vacation/dp/B00846OYHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510359501&sr=8-1&keywords=tiny toons how i spent my summer vacation dvd
youtube.com/watch?v=hByt1KkiwgM
youtube.com/watch?v=7rWLrBkykNY&list=PLtU-G54rk0tm1e_8rGiPDQmcaY2h26DmV&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=1S4Gx_3jj1M
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96574796/#96576444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got it from a library sale as a wee lad. I kind of want to watch it again but I need to find both it, and a vcr. The cassette probably hasn't held up, so I might have to find one online

amazon.com/Tiny-Toon-Adventures-Spent-Vacation/dp/B00846OYHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510359501&sr=8-1&keywords=tiny toons how i spent my summer vacation dvd

You're welcome.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

There was also a super, super obscure Spring Break special.

Which never got a home video release.

Was it good?

I never owned it, but I rented it many times. Good times.

It was excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=hByt1KkiwgM
Best part of the movie. My friends and I would watch this any time there was a sleepover at my house. Blasting my fathers wooden floor speakers of a brand I do not know. Fuckin Ruffles all dressed chips and pepsi n' shit.

No shame, I've watch this movie at the beginning of every summer since 2012. Love, know all the jokes and it still makes me smile.

I can't find the scene but there was a pretty funny joke where some interviewer asks "Opwa what kind of twee are you?"
"Honey, I'm a wheeping willow" *breaks down crying*

Low quality as hell, but the joke is around 5:26; youtube.com/watch?v=7rWLrBkykNY&list=PLtU-G54rk0tm1e_8rGiPDQmcaY2h26DmV&index=15

Taped it off TV some time back. Not sure if I still have that tape, however.

Watched it and saved it on DVR when it aired on The Hub

Own it on laser disc

The interviewer was Barbara Walters. The whole idea of a TV studio filled with talk show hosts interviewing other talk show hosts is hilarious.

A word of warning, the DVD transfer is off of low quality VHS tapes and there are artifacts EVERYWHERE.

I have a tiny toons tattoo on my chest

i'm binge watching this now.

remember that time when they poked fun at both beavis and butthed and ren and stimpy?
youtube.com/watch?v=1S4Gx_3jj1M

Used to watch this once a year since elementary until the video got jammed in the VCR. Managed to catch it again when someone uploaded it on Youtube years back. Still holds up.

What's better this, or Wakko's Wish?

I still hold my breath through tunnels.

do your wishes come true?

Nope to both, but I probably would've liked it. Still haven't seen it though.

>Fifi got a whole storyline

This is why the movie is awesome.

Which had a masturbation joke I didn't catch until years later.

It felt real weird to me that Max didn't play a part at all. I think maybe he should have gotten his own short story or at least a part in Buster and Babs' story.

TMS shill pls leave

"Use real words!"

Please stop.

THE AUDIENCE IS NOW DEAF

Warner Bros is fixing that for it's Blu-Ray release, but only after their done with the DCAU Blu-Rays.

In the movie, they make a bunch of fourth wall jokes about the video that had to be redubbed into thinks like "this episode" for the TV airings. Does the DVD include that version as an option?

>Copying a Barney thread for TTA
This is an insult to TTA. Fuck you.

Sup Forums has does versions of Sup Forums topics at one point, it needed to done as a way to wash one mouth out from that Barney thread.

No sadly.

I heard they released Mask of the Phantasm on Blu-Ray, but isn't the best quality. Can anyone verify this?

It was a straight film transfer.

So no cleanup, or anything like that? Or bonus features?

>smile and remember not being able to reach the TV buttons or refrigerator door.
Is this a new meme?

Just a 16:9 crop alongside the 4:3 original.

pic or it didn't happen

Can I see?

this movie rules, why would anyone not want to admit they liked it

Back when it was rerunning on Nick in the 2000s, I was a huge Tiny Toons fan. That tape was one of the first things I ever bought with my own money, and I stop have it today. Thank you Toys R Us.

This show is the only one I can remember being on the channel, but back in the early 2000s, at least before 2006, there was this channel that didn't have commercials, once the show went off another came back on. I'm in the USA east coast, it wasn't some international thing like how the UK works

Was it Nicktoons? Was there a period of time back then when Nicktoons didn't have ads?

For some reason some people here hate Tiny Toons.

I am not one of those people.

>For some reason
I've happened to miss each thread it happens in but there's some faggot obsessed with it I guess.

Remember when Fifi was Zatanna?

Used to watch this as a kid all the time. Later on in college, a friend of mine told me Plucky's trip with Hampton's family is essentially a black kid going on vacation with a white family and now I can't unsee it.

Remember when Paul married Zatanna?

Best joke you don't catch as a child is Gator Dad and Buster

>I can't marry all three of them! That's bigamy!
>Naw, that's big o' me!

I watch this yearly, it's wonderfully animated, actually pretty funny and reminds me of how summer is supposed to feel, now that i'm an adult and have to work all year round. -_-

I did not. Bought in my 20s.

>alongside the 4:3 original
Thank the gods. If something is done in 4:3, it damn should be preserved in 4:3.

where are babs panty

>TMS shill pls leave
>not blaming Barneyfag for ripping off another thread.

I remember watching this on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. One thing that stuck with me is how well it captured the uniquely weird experience of tagging along on your friend's family vacation. Finding out just how weird your friend's family is, taking part in their odd rituals, following their strange rules, playing their bizarre games... We've all been in Daffy's shoes at least once.

>Thank the gods.
faggot

>Daffy's
kek

I've had sleepovers and went to Carowinds once or twice with my best friend (who I haven't seen after highschool) and it was basically the same. Meeting a family of your friend is such a fucking weird experience, even if they're similar to yours.

It can be a fuckfest though

No one else in the picture is wearing panties, why should she?

Watching it right now, going to keep an eye out for this.

It's a visual gag that involves a song. I got the gag when I first watched as a kid it but the hidden innuendo is easy to miss if you're not paying attention to the lyrics.

I always confuse Tiny Toons with Baby Looney Tunes

Elmyra, one of the biggest villains of the show, is the only one to enjoy her summer vacation while everyone else was miserable. Life just isn't fair.

How so? One stars kids while the other has babies.

"Tiny" makes me think of babies before kids

They made themselves miserable.

Hampton had fun, I think.

Thank the faggots then.

The writers had an obsession with Elmyra for some inane reason.

>Remembers the two episodes that were backdoor pilots for her own spin-off
>Remembers Pinky, Elmyra, and The Brain

Strange, but thankfully they both failed.

Somebody at the studio was forcing their obsession with Elmyra onto the writers.

Well, whoever it was, it was unhealthy.

The only good Elmyra scene was in Animaniacs where the Warners get rid of her by having her follow Mindy into a demolition site. Buttons actually cheered as he watched.

Close, he's actually obsessed with one of the studios that worked on Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and other cartoons of that era. It's only a matter of time before he shows up here and derails yet another thread with his autism.

Same story here. Enjoyed it massively.

>They literally said this in the theme song

Tiny Toons simply worked better when everyone still grew up with, and was conscious of, Looney Tunes and all their tics. It made the Tiny Toons in-jokes easier to follow, and it was more interesting to see how the Tiny Toons were or weren't similar to their "mentors."

It's hard to believe, but in 1991 we couldn't even imagine a world without Looney Tunes—the most incredible thing is that Warner destroyed that world itself; by giving exclusive control of TV airings to its self-owned Cartoon Network, and then allowing CN to treat them like red-headed stepchild.

Actually, this makes so fucking sense.

too bad the DVD transfer is DOGSHIT

I show you mine if you show me yours.

Warner Bros is fixing that however.

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/96574796/#96576444

someone already posted this but thanks, and i read it and it didn't specify ANYTHING about this.

Other then "but Freakazoid and the other Steven Spielberg cartoons will get Blu-Ray releases" which points to Tiny Toons getting a Blu-Ray release.

>that totally means Remaster guys!

Yeah no, at best might be an SD with almost all episodes crammed into one BD, my bet.

That thread came someone who works fro Warner Bros and it is getting a remaster since Batman is getting one.

>We don't own the rights to Max Steel but Freakazoid and the other Steven Spielberg cartoons will get Blu-Ray releases, it's just that the Bruce Timm shows are going first as we don't have enough staff to do both the Timm & Spielberg cartoons at once.
That means remastered, if this was just shoving SD content on a Blu-Ray disc then Batman:TAS would of already be out on Blu-Ray by now.

I asked this since after all, most of these shows were mastered on tape cause it was cheap, even if most of its fades, wipes, and transitions were edited manually on film (such a dead art), the main master could still exists only on video, hence why almost all of the american shows from the 80s and 90s will NEVER get a true remaster, worse than that, many of em look even worse that they originally did when they first premiered (most of DIC shows like Heathcliff and the Banned on Sup Forums Cats show, Inspector Gadget, the first Super Mario Cartoon which just looks like garbage on DVD, and they altered the soundtrack cause oh noes, what's fair use, but couldn't make the picture not look like puke garbage.)

Also most 90s shows since they were being mastered on tape, they suffer from video speed-ups (all Nickelodeon cartoons) and slowdowns (Spiderman TaS).

And in most cases, most of these shows were outsourced to multiple animation studios, and some of these only ship them back tapes.

Dude, we debunked this years ago, Disney is already shoving HD remasters of their shows on iTunes and Warner Bros still has the 35MM negatives to their shows hence why Batman:TAS and ect are getting Blu-Ray releases.

>Years ago
Dude, Rescue Rangers i suspect wasnt even a real remaster but a modify altered filtered upscale, specially IF you compare it to the real HD scan of Goof Troop.

No, that was from 35MM film, we been through this.

Also, not Warner Bros related but Simpsons season 13's Blu-Ray and the the season 13 holdovers on season 14's Blu-Ray were remastered from 35MM film negatives when the digital episodes of seasons 14 as well as seasons 15 to 17's Blu-Ray were reshot if not reanimated in Korea.

>Simpsons season 13's Blu-Ray and the the season 13 holdovers on season 14's Blu-Ray were remastered from 35MM film negatives when the digital episodes of seasons 14 as well as seasons 15 to 17's Blu-Ray were reshot if not reanimated in Korea.
>Implying we will EVER see ANYTHING from Season 1 to 12.
>sicks that topics like this get saged or ignored for the most part and people go into eye rolled mode.

Large Marge will like to have a word with you.

this meme pic again?

Well, what other Meme pic would you rather us use to make a point?

Then again, many of these could easilly be fixed with some minor color adjustment.

>minor color adjustment

What About the bleached out washed out picture on most of the dvd transfers on the left, or the jaggies and compression artifcts?

what the fuck is he saying while he flies through the air? It's been bothering me for over two decades

"LIGHTS ARE DIMMIN'! LIGHTS ARE DIMMIN'!"