Why?

Why?

Nafta

Reconquista

Democrats do it for the votes. Republicans do it for the cheap labor. Neither party cares about you.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Shouldn't you be outside protesting?

from Maine, can confirm, they dumped them all in one town for some reason and then they spread out. Somalians are the weirdest grossest looking africans

Because latrineos are a shit subhuman people that breed without concern for anything.

Because this is OUR land! It never belonged to the cumskins to begin with.

>Canada
I thought the mapleback snowbeaner thing was just a meme.

>Bhutan
How? Why?

BULLSHIT!

Why do you low iq subhuman shits think time stops and starts based off when brown people did x.

FUCK YOU INVADING FAGGOT DIE IN A FIRE

>Minnesota
>Somalia

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME STATE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. I KNOW YOU SHITHEADS ARE GONNA BOMB THE FUCKING MALL OF AMERICA AND THAT MEANS WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Most Finns move to Wisconsin and Michigan
>Michigan has most Iraqis
>Most common sandniggers in Finland are Iraqis
Really makes you think

Well I mean Swedes aren't that bad

West South because obvious border country
Minnesota because it's ethnically Swedish family roots
Florida because Wet Foot/Day foot and the Castro exodus
Michigan because it's just like home to Iraqis

Minnesota is turning into little Sweden. Sexual emergency center guaranteed to open in Minneapolis if Shillary elected mark my words

>96666666

I see literally no Bhutanese, and I'm in the NH seacoast

>Maine

FUCKING LEWISTON REEEEEEEEEEEE SOMALIS GET OUT

Well, most Swedes go to Minnesota. You can thank eternal Scandinavian.

Oh god, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK IS PORTLAND SHITTIER THAN IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO?!?!? I NEED TO KNOW PLEEEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Our ancestors aren't smiling on us, surely.

I miss old Minnesota.

They had the choice 70 years ago to either save the white race OR let the kikes destroy the western world.

They choose the latter and now they get what they want. Hillary will win and nothing will change the fact that white americans will die out.

This is the future they choose.

You'll mostly find Finns in the UP and the Iraqis here are christian

> "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Maybe some of you "Americans" decrying this country's acceptance of people who just want better lives for themselves and their families need to keep this in mind.

will they prosecute the migrants?

>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan.

>Bhutan
pls explain?

>How? Why?
Refugee dumping in two very white states.

I think they got dumped mostly in Nashua and Manchester.

Wait... we are illegal immigrants?

It really sucks bro. St Cloud and Waite Park are so shitty now. I can only imagine how bad the Twin Cities metro is.