i.imgur.com/zAGiKjX.png
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXE2RjinkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4 boy turtles
>Named great artists and thinkers
>1 female turtle
>Named after a Statue

Really oodles my noodle

There were no female artists who were just as famous as those four in the renaissance.
>inb4 Artemisia
She wasn't part of the renaissance.

They originally wanted a 4th movie and a 5th turtle named Kirby.

What's funny is as bad as that was, now everything's trying to add a female character just like that.

I'll say this though: Dragon Emperor was a cool concept for a Ninja Turtles villain, and I'd like to see him come back somehow.

Hell, the ape mobster was cool too.

>try to introduce a female turtle in the 80s
>name her after a painting.

this
how fucking stupid you have to be to not understand this. There are female artists but its like 1/100th of the number of male ones. Also before asks, there probably very few black medieval artists. Who would have thought?

>Mona Lisa
>turtle

Are you retarded?

Mona Lisa was originally going to be a turtle. Her playmates toy kept her conceptual shell as a 'backpack'. They also established that 'humans turn into animals they recently came in contact with'. Mona last touched Raph.

That female turtle fiasco just about killed the brand for like a decade.

>reptile
>breasts
This needs to stop.

Mona Lisa didn't kill the series.

Now show it to Peter Laird... if you're suicidal.

I don't mean to be an asshole but neither Leonardo, Donatelo, Raphael and Michelangelo were medieval.

>make 4 boy turtles that are the cusp of puberty
>don't give them anything resembling the same species to lust after.

Delete this

I'm looking at it what do you want me to do now

Look at it MORE

I'm in luv.

Okay what now?

She exists.

The show was good, Venus wasn't as bad as the memes say and overall its sad Saban killed it in order to stop it from overtaking Power Rangers in popularity.

Where are you trying to get at?

Nice bait

He's not wrong. It had a few new ideas, and it's a shame it never even got a second season chance. And at the time, PR Turbo and PR Space weren't doing well in ratings. So they dropped it.

I like Venus ( Mei Pieh Chi), but the show was often too silly (it was a live-action cartoon, after all). I want Venus to make it into the Greater Turtle-Verse, tho.

Look at it.

Fuck outta here with this Venus shit. She kilt the brand.

Didn't help that before Next Mutation they had those VHS Singing Turtles.

>Could've just called her Onorata Rodiani
>Went for Venus instead

Missed opportunity. Rodiani was the definition of a badass woman.

Turtles don't have two toes on their hind legs.

Next Mutation was actually outperforming Poer Rangers, but Saban didn't make as much money off of TMNT since it was a joint venture with Mirage.
So they killed the TMNT show that was doing very well in order for Power Rangers to save face.

the "heel" is supposed to be a third toe.

Plus the feet are supposed o resemble ikitabi slippers

seriously couldn't they have given her a bandanna that was any other color but blue

>She kilt the brand.
Yeah, we've never had a comic, cartoon, or movie after her introduction, and certainly not all three at once!

IT ENDED.

Gonna be honest here with all of you, I found her quite attractive back in the day, her personality and character where a real turn on to my little mind, It was probably those muscular legs to, and the shot of her bending over every now and then. So what if it was a dude in a female turtle costume, that guy had a nice attractive firm ass, No homo wouldn't it be more gay to not find something feminine attractive? but hey I was only 11 so what did I know man I was starting to find girls interesting.

The brand was dead for a long time following that show.

Uh, by 2003 there was a 4kids TMNT.
Actually, it was a woman stunt actor.

didn't say there weren't. Was simply pointing out that reality works along certain rules. Women in past centuries simply didn't make great paintings so no fucking wonder they are not "represented". It's like saying why in the movie about WWII there isn't a mention about me single-handedly killing hitler. Well, because that didn't happen. There weren't many great female artists then and I dare say there are even fewer now.

What are you talking about? Of course it's a different color, it's sky blue.

Why isn't she named cunt.

Really? They couldn't give her a mask color that's different than the other four?

Yellow? Green? Brown? Black?

I never get the point of putting tits on non mammals.

Pink, obviously; it's the girl color

can't call her rodiani, Ralph already has the R inInial.
Onorata is just a bad name, it sounds bad, and not classy.
The female turtle was made to attract female viewers, you can't get girls to like a character if her name sounds awful.

Or Magenta if they really didn't want to stereotype.

Do you want me to explain it to you? Really?

It was a woman in the suit at all times, dude.

Hahaha no.

ITS UGLY ISNT IT?!

LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT IT

i.imgur.com/zAGiKjX.png

True. The show had some neat villain ideas, but they were in a shitty show.

Glad they didn't do that.

It would have made sense. She turns into a fucking newt for no reason on a boat on the ocean.

Oh god.

then what did?

>r63 ninja turtles
Ihavetheweirdestbonderrightnow.jpg

Nothing? It's still going on?

Banana?

Now look at this!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXE2RjinkU

Frida, as in Frida Kahlo, would've been a GOAT name for a female ninja turtle

But Kahlo was shit.

>the turtles meet a female turtle mutant
>they fuck her
>make that silly squeaking noise

>Dibs on the magic lady
>We fight as a team Mikey

Sold.

You shut your whore mouth.

This thread is now double relevant

I'd hit it...if not for the salmonella risk.

Oh sorry, did I hurt your feminist feelings?
Kahlo was pure garbage and the only reason why she's remembered is because she was quirky and because she married a much more talented man that finished her paintings for her, because that lazy brow couldn't do anything but masturbate her ego.
Call me when you see the light and start admiring the true great mexican female surrealist.

Shell boobs.

There's gonna be ah retribution.

What a peculiar statement.

>PR Turbo and PR Space weren't doing well in ratings.
You're right about Turbo but I thought Space was where the ratings started picking up again.
If that was the case, then why didn't Saban cancel PR and continue Next Mutation instead?

Because they had to share with Mirage?

Can't say I remember all too much about the next mutation but I did like Venus. Being raised mostly in seclusion in china town so she had a bad accent and was naive to the world was amusing. Chi/magic being her primary weapon was a terrible choice however.

I also really liked the concept that the turtles weren't brothers by blood, which gave more emphasis that their bond was on a deeper level, the fact that they were simply store bought turtles, and allowed for more varied designs like how Donnie is often portrayed darker than the others.

I'm surprised Van hasn't done r63 Turtles before.

The only reason they said the turtles weren't related in this series was so that the degenerate writers can imply that they're all gonna have an orgy with Venus at some point

This is a problem why?

I never said it was a problem, I was just checking to see if everyone else knew.

Gotcha.

The fanartists picked up where they left off.

he's not wrong though

Why don't they just try oozing April if they want to do the fifth turtle thing, though?

I would fuck him. What's this from?

>he

Even better.