youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok but who the shit is peterson

Kek

what a qt3.14

PRAISE KEK!!

Who /hispanics for trumps/ here

CHECKED

Where is Mikayla anyway, did the mods ban her again?

Holy fucking shit, Brazil huehueing Trump into presidency.

She's out getting dick while us virgins jack it to her pics

Is this the Kayla bread?

She looks like my sister
AWKWARD

I would let her punch my balls nonstop telling me to suck her girl cock

Prof. Jordan Peterson, canadian professor whose job is on the line for refusing to use made-up pronouns to refer to special snowflake "non-binary" students

Witnessed

Yeah, but when you look like her, you have a constant supply of dick. Pussy is harder to come by.

will

be tonight or tomorrow?

My HS teacher lol

Nope, the 6666666 was the last get for the election. Kek has spoken, Trump wins.

Praise kek!
May he guide us to salvation

It's Adrian PEDERSON

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc

right here. specifically where are my mexicans? LOL This is how most of my peers view the issues with immigration right now. (and by peers i mean my mexican-american friends born and raised in california) also my cousins share this as well. It's good to not be blinded by our heritage and seek a better tomorrow for the land we were molded by. (bay area, one of the most cuck liberal places in the world)

Kek is BR.

Trump supporters are oversampled on this board so Trump get doesn't mean that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc

Based University of Toronto Psych Prof

He is conscientiously objecting to proposed changes to a law (Bill C16) that would criminalize anyone who doesn't use SJWs new gender pronoun language. The wording is so vague that it would weaponize the SJWs histrionics and if anyone offends them, even by accident, they could be ruined and Provincial law would back it up. He has dug in his heels, in one of the most "progressive" battlegrounds of the Western World, to say enough is enough with the swing towards marxist authoritarianism and power-grabbing by the SJW set.

In the video in the link he dons a First Nations frog hat his friend made for him. He points out that frogs are sacred to the Natives, when there is a problem with the environment, the frogs are the first to respond to toxicity.

He warns that there is a parallel in our culture, Marxist SJW authoritarianism has become toxic and if left unchecked will usher in a destructive swing of the pendulum.

>yfw Kek was only a sacrifice to Moloch
>Trump wins

Boys, Kek was merely a sacrifice, not a God. Sup Forums was wrong, we Moloch now.

They thought it was a joke but it was something much more

A meme

Meeee

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795625923278209025

vimeo.com/120651283

Please tell me there's a link to the video

We have her nudes.

Fuck off Moloch fag

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
She pops up at 3:05

you can tell she's a woman because after she says her opinion she physically backs off to let other people back her up.

who is this

what happened to this qt trap

what happened to emily youcis

what happened to the "ok emoji" qt

i need answers, fellas

niceeeeeee

i was rewatching the video at the moment of this spicy GET

coincidence? i think not

Her Subway salary can no longer afford internets, or the mods banned her again.