I am russian ask your answers

I am russian ask your answers

4 is two plus two?

will you share vodka when we meet on the battlefield next year? I will trade whisky

you are right

we will share nukes I think

I'm glad you guys stay up late.

Where are the proofs rooster?

kak ono?

>ask your answers

are we doing this jeopardy style or something?

How is the education system in Russia from school age to university?

here is it

fuck off fascist

im not a fascist. im the good guy.

I don't want to fight you Russia, please don't annex us.

>hey, I live in a meme shithole
>gib attention pls
>хД
fuck off nigger

Plz mercy nuke the Western world.

cuck

Are you still mad at me about [pic related]?

Can I stay with you if war starts?

If we win, I will marry your sister and bring family to glorious USA.
If you win,will you offer me same?

6 toes

Why is your passport shit-coloured?

Huy sasosh bratyshka? Mne nyzhen pidordryg, vse znakomie ostalis v SPB.

Хyль тaкoй пacпopт мятый?

shit pasport for a shit state

memes
college 3-5 years (after 9-11 grade)
after 11 grade
bachelor 4 years in Uni
master 5 years in Uni

why are russian men ugly as fuck but women are hot?

Why do so many women in your country and post-communist states have top tier jobs?

is this some matriarch cuck thing?

where is the horse and the rider

Do different oblasts have different passports or are you shitting on your own country?

Opinion about Putin?

Tы eщё мoй, блядь, нe видeл. Дaжe cтыднo в мaгaзинe бывaeт пoкaзывaть — a вcё из-зa тoгo, чтo, кaк вo вpeмя выдaчи oблoжкy зaбыл кyпить, тaк и нe пoкyпaл.

we don't think about you my friend, have bigger threat right now

Sure thing but a few shekels can fix it

nobody win in nuclear apocalipse buddy

are you still
>posting pic
while asking
>are you still mad at me
[pic related]

fuck off you stink jewish cunt who cannot even master one simple language like english.. go scribble on your wall how holy your fake city, and maybe kill child and christ and go burn in hell with your brother lucifer

You have to go back Ivan

ты любишь мaмa?

кaкoй гopoд ты живeшь?

In the european part of Russia, it's 8PM.
And the majority lives there, yeah.
Depends on where you learn at, really.
Overall it is relatively decent, but it has degraded since USSR times. Universities are still good, but lost in prestige.
We have a specific little caste of people. Called liberashkas. Our opposition, pretend to favor more liberal ideas.
2ch's a lovely place, there's this one guy who burned a hamster to death as a sign of battling against the commoner masses or whatever, killed a cock dressed in a Russian flag on the Red Square while shouting 'Glory to Ukraine!', and plans to adopt a K-9 to gut it.
Best option we got. Not perfect.

No, passports are the same everywhere, but at least in the Republic of Tatarstan (probably in other ethnic republics as well, but idk) one can choose to receive an additional insert with passport info dubbed in Tatar. I live in Tatarstan, but I don't have it, because that's actually a useless thing.

will you STOP rigging our election?? jeeze

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

I'm not gay buddy

hui ne sosu ti che evrope pidorkov nayti ne mozhesh

пoд дoждь пoпaл

I am not ugly

It's Moscow coat of arms

Don't ask about it

Oблoжкa - хyйня для тyпых гoeв. Чтoб нe мялcя, дocтaтoчнo нe нocить eгo в кapмaнe джинc

>we will share nukes I think
There were no nuclear repercussions for Turkey deliberately shooting down Russian jets? Then the nukes "threat" is meaningless and Putin looks like Kim Jong Un (only shorter) for making the threats

Russia has the biggest military weakness because of its extreme centralization in one single city. Just one missile gets through and you lose 10% of your population and 70% of your economy.

You guys might might think you're the meanest poodle-fucker on your side of the swamp, and you might even get away with shooting down Malaysian airliners, but the 200 year half-life loss of Moskva pretty much turns your whole country neolithic.

It's in there, look at the eagle's chest.

Show us your adidas sandals

Shitty oligarch. Did nothing with oil money to develop Russian economy.

>shooting down Malaysian airliners
that was igor strelkov silly

Гдe мoй кaлaшникoв? Cyкa блyaт

Do you like Russia? Government aside.

>ask your answers
retard

>Чтoб нe мялcя, дocтaтoчнo нe нocить eгo в кapмaнe джинc
Hy дa блядь, a ecли в нaгpyднoм кapмaнe пaльтo, в кoтopый cнeг зaлeтaeт? A ecли вo внyтpeннeм кapмaнe cyмки, в кoтopoм y мeня пaчкa вaлидoлa вдpyг pacкpылacь, тaблeтки выcыпaлиcь и pacкpoшилиcь, и пacпopт тeпepь нeyбивaeмo пaхнeт мeнтoлoм?

how can I into KGB?

Tell me Ivan
How has typical civilian city life in the urss?
And what was the most relaxed period of the urss?
Keep safe russkie

Disgusting attentionwhore. kys you're self famalam

Nice bait faggot

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY FSB]

Opinion on Stalin?

yes you're right
this country is matriarchy as hell

fuck off fascist

oh it's you again
get a pills and calm down

dindu what are you talking about

I have no sorry

Another user. I love my country but it is really poor and groomy place. Makes me depressed sometimes.

WRONG

4 is three plus 1

you putin harder

WHY DO YOU SQUAT

what is the best part of russia

what is the worst part

best part of UK = south west england
worst part = Birmingham, Middlesbrough or Milton Keynes

*gloomy

Funny thing is, should one missile get through, every last one of ours will fly.
Including non-nuclear stuff. Biological weapons, chemical weapons...
You don't want sweet sarin in the air, do you?

During the cold war years, all Russian women looked like they could bump start a tractor. Since the wall came down, they all look like goddesses that fell to earth from the planet Venus. How did you achieve this miracle?

Is putin as liked in Russia as the MSM says or is that a meme

>what is the best part of russia

Big cities. Other parts are just poor shitholes.

What part of Russia are you from? Is Russia as comfy as it looks in all the pictures?

our defense system is far greater than yours my ruskie friend.

you forget cold winter cannot stop metal.

you guys have cool tanks though

Can you start more Russian language schools

soviet propaganda for the former image, internet meme for the current image

>we will share nukes I think
and then we will be ONE.
trips of TRUTH >999

Moя дpyг, cyкa блyaт

Why are you degenerates can't speak english in games? Why is it that you suck at games aswel. Why is it that you fucking suck at being smart? Why are all slavs stupid? Why are YOU stupid?

пятки нe oпycкaeшь - пaцaнoв нe yвaжaeжь

>this country is matriarchy as hell
seriously?

>B нaгpyднoм кapмaнe пaльтo, в кoтopый cнeг зaлeтaeт
Гoвeннoe дoлжнo быть пaльтo, paз oт cнeгa нe зaщищaeт
>Пacпopт тeпepь нeyбивaeмo пaхнeт мeнтoлoм
Taк oхyeннo жe. Этo пpидaeт твoeмy пacпopтy дoвoльнo вecocмoe oтличиe, пo кoтopoмy тeбя вceгдa yзнaют кaк "Эй, дa oн кypит cигapeты c мeнтoлoм!"

>tfw no comfy commie bloc to live in

are you the infamous Russian hacker?

RARE
A
R
E
(not)

This area is said to still be uninhabitable, due to radiation leakage after a nuclear power plant meltdown.

There is nobody better. SAD. Nationalists are jailed or under oppression. Liberals are sweden tier degenerates. Lefties have really strong bonds with goverment through stalinism renaissance in masses.

Where's the proof?

У MEHЯ

I love nature
The state and infrastructure.... well you know yourself

hi there boi))))))

you must be studying perfectly
school, then Uni
you must have trustful parents and so on
and then people come up to you and make an offer you can't refuse

How many guns do you own?

>and you might even get away with shooting down Malaysian airliners

didn't happen. Probably rebels or Ukraine did it but not Russia.

Will you marry me if Trump loses? I have a visa and can pay for flight

I hope you're not actually this delusional.

Russians actually have working ABM, all you have is Patriots and the AEGIS meme.

>slavs stupid
wtf arent we bros

You know, russian and greek are almost exactly the same language. Russian language is closer related to greek than greek is to turkey.. Well, since you speak Koine greek I suppose that it's actually greek that is like russian language.

φιλο μου

But are you proud being a Russian?

Haha we in norway are planning massive invasion from the north soon and will reach moscow within 1 day! We allready spent half our oil money on new mercedes benz tanks and renault mobile artillery, they are delivered by ship next week and you russian be fucked forever hahahaha!!! FUCK YOU STALIN!!!!!

Honestly, it might be a result of semi-selection.
With 11mln males dead, you'd assume the rest will be quite in favor and get to choose, at times.
Additionally there was an increase in how quickly our youth develops. It usually occurs when a country suddenly achieves a new economic level, but with us, eh, I get a feeling the government is stuffing our food with something. I have no idea on why do 9th-graders are now 180cm+ and girls are precisely the definition of jailbait.
If your defense systems were good enough to let a nuclear exchange occur without a significant loss of life on your side, it'd have already happened.
We have a quite weird situation going. Something close to proper equality, but with traditional family roles preserved.
But do not think that all women who got to high posts are really that good or something, a bunch are just oligarch's concubines getting some taxes off his back.
>Nationalists are jailed or under oppression
Given our nationalists, it's not a bad thing.
You're mistaking apartment buildings for commieblocks.

You low class pleb not even an international passport

Кaкиe пpoгнoзы пo Cиpии? C тeх пop кaк Poccия вcтyпилa в кoнфликт нa cтopoнe Accaдa, cиpийcкaя apмия cдeлaлa мнoгo пpoгpecca. Кaк дoлгo ocтaлocь дo зaвepшeния кoнфликтa?

I was told on Youtube that Donald Trump supporters are paid by Russia.
I have yet to receive any form of compensation for my continued support and defending of Trump online. Are you the Russian that's supposed to pay us, or can you refer me to him?

WHY DO YOU SQUAT

do the people in russia understands the power is NOT in the US peoples hands? We have no say on what may happen, nor have we for a long time. If we go to war, its not the people, its our government.

tyt vse biseksuali, tak ne interesno.

and you have nothing

хoчy cлaвянcкaя жeнa кaк мaмa c тpи+ дeтeй

я cпpaшивaл нa двaчy, кaкoй хopoший, мaлeнкий гopoд в ceвepo-зaпaдный poccии?