Why would anything ever be good?

Why would anything ever be good?

awn.com/news/illumination-drops-louis-ck-secret-life-pets-sequel

Who would you replace him with? (I didn't think the character fit him anyway. A lot of bad casting in that film. A lot of mehmorable characters. Still made bank though.)

Jim Gaffigan

Is anyone finding it outrageous how many fucking studios are dropping Louie for a sexual misdemeanor?

It's one thing when it's his show, it's another when he is denied the role of a talking dog because of it. This is some weird, "Our celebrities need to be inhumanly perfect!" levels of the industry just turning on him in a heartbeat that's kind of unnerving.

dude sounds stupid but it's considered a fucking sex crime. any one of us "normal" people gets caught doing that at work, you're convicted easy and put on the sex offender list. Have fun trying to get a job anywhere if that happens. He's getting off lucky compared to what would happen to you or me.

>people gets caught doing that at work
But if you get caught doing it at a hotel, is it still worthy of the exact same punishment?

Is this entire dude's career falling apart because he actually masturbated in front of some girls in a hotel? And you can argue, "Well he should not have then" but it's a very mild sexual misconduct charge but it seems to be treated on the same level as actual blackmailed sex.

Maybe the sequel can be about Gidget, then.

Nothing he did is actually a sex crime. He had express permission from every woman he ever revealed himself to, and none of them ever told him to stop.

The only one that was MAYBE a crime was the phone sex thing.

>Our celebrities need to be inhumanly perfect!
No one's saying that. People just don't want celebrities to be creepy sex offenders. Is that really so bad?

Needs more Chloe.

Also, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

When the term "sex offender" can apparently be used to encompass people who aren't sex offenders, then yeah, it kind of is.

I don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm burnt out. Let Hollywood eat itself.

How many times did Max masturbate in front of Katie?

When it's as easy to become a sex offender as it is these days it is so bad.

You must have a fucked up definition of sex offender

Being a deviant once or twice in your life because you wanted to try it out since you never got to do it is hardly worth the same label as someone who actually blackmails one's career if they don't have sex with them.

He tried it a couple of times, regretted it, never did it again, but those mistakes from years ago are now ruining his career. I dunno, just seems like such a harsh punishment just to pay for what Weinstein did.

>Is this entire dude's career falling apart because he actually masturbated in front of some girls in a hotel?
The hell? How is this any different from breast-feeding in public?

My definition is "someone who has committed a sex crime", as opposed to "someone who did something entirely legal but kind of perverted and weird."

>He's getting off lucky

Breast-feeding is necessary and masturbating is not.

If the person who was breast-feeding was a 40-year old man to his wife then yeah, they'd get arrested for indecent exposure, too. Some states allow women to be topless where breast-feeding is not an issue while others do not, where the mother can be fined for indecent exposure. There's lots of little technicalities in laws. Like how having sex in your car is also considered indecent exposure, but having sex in your house with the curtains up is not. At most, the latter might be a complaint to the cops on the same level as a noise complaint.

Red rocket, boy! Red rocket!

No. Breast-feeding is less necessary than masturbating, but neither necessary must be done in public.

Masturbation is self-gratification. Breast-feeding is not.

this sum good b8

yes because I work at a hotel

employee's aren't allowed to take their dicks out nymore after the incident

It's pretty sad when comedians are held to a higher standard than politicians.

Damn but that's the only reason to book at Holiday inn

Makes absolutely no difference. You can do many self-gratification things in public. Self-gratification isn't an issue. The issue is exposing one's body.

There is no justification for breast-feeding in public just like there is none for breeding in public or checking for testicular lumps or urination.

Don’t bait Sup Forums please.

That movie would have been meh if it weren't for that rabbit. He cracked me up.

>fire someone for doing something they've been open and honest about for years

These are the same people who want Julian Assange arrested for rape for not wearing a condom in consensual sex, so fuck them all to hell.

Because at a base biological level mammals like ourselves recognize that babies must be fed for the continuation of the species?

it was toy story with animals!!
also the movie points out that the main dog was neutered but i bet there are puppies in the next film!!

So sex in public okay if the intent is to get the woman pregnant on behalf of continuing our species?