Do you have a smart face, Sup Forums?

HEALTHY LIVING
>Facial Features Predict IQ In Men: Long Face And Wide-Set Eyes Suggests Intelligence In Men, But Not Women

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20150312-what-the-face-betrays-about-you
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3961208/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they teach that in phrenology lessons?

Science vindicates the underlying concept of phrenology. Unlike phrenology of old, it's not passed on racist biased to support European supremacy. This is using computer models and the scientific method.

this must be why i think slavs look dumb

left to right

>More masculine image of middle
>Image
>More feminine image of middle

U BE SAYINZ WE BE SMART N SHEEEIT?

>vast majority of blacks have features that predict low iq

really fires up and readies the cells that handle neurological processes

Slavs ARE dumb

How your face betrays your personality and health
bbc.com/future/story/20150312-what-the-face-betrays-about-you

Perceived Intelligence Is Associated with Measured Intelligence in Men but Not Women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3961208/

Perceived Intelligence Is Associated with Measured Intelligence in Men but Not Women
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237

Awsome. Got any links to the studies? I'd like to peruse through them.

This is three similar looking white people. Is this a joke? The first guy has a more native american bone structure, last guy looks like a jew from Italy. How are jews smarter than Native Americans, beyond continuing to infest the planet?

Fixed that for you.

I superimposed my face one each of these images. I most closely resemble the third face.

Looks like I'm in the clear ;^)

Pic related is extremely mentally retarded... matches low perceived intelligence...(fish mouth syndrome)

I approve of this method

>Einstein is dumb

But no, there is some truth to that, just not what your pic claims. Intelligence does appear to be higher for more symmetrical faces and lower for asymmetrical ones, hence we perceive beauty in symmetry and uglyness and repulsiveness in asymmetry when judging a face's attractiveness. And we judge people's attractiveness based on their faces before anything else, so that means that is is additionally enforced by evolution and proves the point

Reminds me of my ex step-mom

Are you saying that Donald Trump has low intelligence?

> low intelligence looks most negroid

Hmmmm

>wide faces look less intelligent and thin/long faces look more intelligent

Yeah, any first year art student could have told you that.

If the focus of the comparison is the shape of the face then all three faces should bear the same facial expression. Look at the eyebrows. Look at the corners of the mouth. This is clearly done to influence the outcome of our perception.

phew! i most closely resemble the third!

Yes

Somebody make the image on the right into a jew nose.

>if you look happy people think your smart
wtf i love science now??

Smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate

Longer face... confirmed high IQ Ubermench

this is chink level internet nonsense

like blood type astrology

>perceived

Also, sauce faggot.

>trust noone, not even ur face

No, it's saying the more boyishly flamboyant and weak you look, the smarter you are. In any case, they're wrong.

no, look at his face before aging

Continued from . Here is a proper comparison that does not try to cheat your perception by using different eyebrow/nose/mouth shapes. Now only the shape of the face actually matters.

butthurt wide Slav face detected

They might as well dye their skin black.

This is news to anyone? it shows that the majority of Sup Forums is lower class, if you were upper middle or upper class your would had notice there is such thing as a "poor people's face" or like this study calls it "low percieved intelligence face", the division of humanity in castes is inevitable.

IQ >130 reporting in, I have features between the middle and right side face, can confirm most swedes that look like the left one are generally not intelligent, this is fairly easy to spot by observing fellow students in school, typically below university level where you have a wider range of types. It's interconnected with natural selection and evolution, there's a reason why that type of face is considered more attractive, it's connected with supreme genetic material, and women has developed a natural taste for said features over time. (Bell curve accounts for exceptions)

yes, and people always take me seriously whether I want them to / care or not. Others have commented on the fact that they don't get proper attention from service industry people but they come to me and listen to me by default. I have other gaping deficits that more than nullify this, though, being only 5'10" among them.

>IQ >130 reporting in
>I have features between the middle and right side face, can confirm most swedes that look like the left one are generally not intelligent, this is fairly easy to spot by observing fellow students in school, typically below university level where you have a wider range of types. It's interconnected with natural selection and evolution, there's a reason why that type of face is considered more attractive, it's connected with supreme genetic material, and women has developed a natural taste for said features over time. (Bell curve accounts for exceptions)

Burger with wide face detected, stay mad.

>I have an IQ over 130 but I didn't realize this is pseudo-science jewery that clearly depends on distorting perception with different facial expression, my enormous genius brain and superior alpha genes make me unable to notice something as simple as eyes frowning and mouths being curved upward or downward

see
Stay delusional senpai