Thoughts on Poles?

Thoughts on Poles?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938_Polish_ultimatum_to_Lithuania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you didn't have them, compasses wouldn't work. Then where would you be?

The ones that don't listen to RAP and HIP HOP are pretty cool and don't act retarded.

They keep the wires out of the street.

They enjoy comfortable tracksuits, artisinal sausages and inexpensive beer.

We are much alike.

They are rigged

non relevant butthurt buffer nation

I never understood why they had a racing series. I never even saw anything distinctly Polish in Pole Position.

compass was invented like 2,000 years before poland even existed.

Brits hate them for the current immigrants, USA thinks the industrial era immigrants are dumb like the Italian ones but the Italians have the mob so Poles were fair game for jokes. I think they're regular people that love western concepts of freedom and classical liberalism but wish to maintain their Slavic and Catholic traditions. They are a good example of assimilation while still maintaining some uniqueness through tradition, at least in my experience with recent immigrants to the US (communism era).

unclog my fucking toilet

Racists

Kek

Is this suspposed to be a joke?

Too many kikes.

t. Hermann Kwaśniewski

or just t. Jacek Kwaśniewski?

i think he ment poles like the north pole and south pole

What? Was the roadside supposed to be the Polish flag?

This is some next level shitposting - comparing rumble strips to one nation's flag.

And it's not even remotely funny. What's the dealio, Leafy?

Slavs who like beer

Excuse me for appreciating a nation's cultural heritage

Cool guys, cute girls.
10/10 would live with.

my state is filled with their grandchildren. crazy motherfuckers as criminal as niggers, at least their woman is fine.

Compass is a pretty good invention, but they really can't sit on their laurels like that - should have founded the country the next day.

i work with some
mostly nice people, somewhat ugly

they seem like lowlifes with very few aspirations though... but less moody and wild than brits.. ignorance is bliss i guess

They're pretty cool, especially considering they border cucks like Germany.

Grampa was Polish. Gunner in WW2, said he saw some weird ayyy LMAO shit during his time in the military.

American Euro mutt here. 50% German, other italian, french, irish, english. If I were 'pure' German I would stay the hell away and I understand the German dislike for them.

However their women ... are amongst the most beautiful on the planet in my opinion. While I would have reservations about full blooded Italian girls and all non-whites, I'd gladly shack up a Polish girl if given the chance.

>gibsmedats, kurwa
Literally the mexicans of Britain

keked so hard

The Poles are rigged!

subhuman

Visited with family in 2010. I was like 14 I guess. Girls in Krakow were hot as fuck, and everybody was very friendly. Beautiful country but pretty poor. Would visit again on my own and bang some Polish sloots and or find a qt conservative pole to wife/10.

good friends

>or find a qt conservative pole to wife/10
Speaking from experience: do it. Best of both worlds.

inbreed subhumans

Scum.

Polish Slavic people are genetically similar to Celtic People.

Aryans are Celtic and Slavic.

Germans are related to Middle Easterners.

Most people that think they are Germanic are actually Celtic or Celt/Slav mix.

Celts and Slavs are Haplogroup R

Germans are Haplogroup I

>Pooland
>Poorland
>Poleland
>Shit name
>Flag has only two colors

c'mon user, give us some credit. we might not be that relevant but we proudly stand by your side proclaiming that kosovo je Srbija. Your 'relevant' friends don't give you such support.

Buddies.

Some of the greatest minds in math and science have come out of field-land, which is quite an accomplishment given their absolutely fucktarded number system in their language

>+3 000 000 of us in hueland
lmao nigger mad cuz he's poor

Nice try, Viet Num Phao Long

never met a good, honest pole

they are all dumb and thieving cunts and i'm glad they are getting thrown out of London soon xD

As a plumber with my brother, had some good experiences with several Polish folk when looking at jobs around Sussex. Very nice manners.

Shitposters and criminals for the most part, tbqh

I want to like them but they just come off as awful people sometimes that are pretty inconsiderate

bros

Fuck the Poles, but fuck the Germans even more.

/thread

I like them like all slavs (too bad it's not mutual, haha). I'd also rate them higher then Russians because they racemixed less.

fucking lol

dumb, subhuman, barely white trash. easily manipulated, lazy, alcoholic.
t. Pole speaking from experience

disgusting white niggers

no more Polish vermin

Heathens, hopelessly dependent on Catholicism. Several needed per lightbulb

> implying your Ossie right wingers look differently

pros:

hard working, catholic, redpilled

cons:

niggers of europe

Way better than all that kebab bullshit you've been letting in. Please uncuck yourselves.

>tfw his ancestors worked their asses off to be called polish

Subhuman Asiatics.

Hmmm

>niggers of europe
that's clearly gypsies you moron

half of their painters were educated in russia. kek

>Canada
>calling others asiatics
Ni hao

This one time, i was walking on the sidewalk, when a friend called out to me.
looked back to see who it was, looked back to my front and WHAM! walked straight onto a pole, my friend and I laughed, but the pole had a minor dent in it, the light still worked also.

understated roast

also the polish vermin must be exterminated. they're not sending their best, folks
most I assume are good people

Based Poles tbqhwyf

Never turn your back on a pole m80.

Sub human slavic scum ,once they are here they will never go back home though.

They're alright. Good music, not cucked in spite of EU bullshit, language surprisingly easy to understand. Probably the best and least low energy of the western Slavs.

you don't like Germans anymore, Dolan?

They come here each year and provides relatively cheap carpentry and cleaning services. They don't pay any taxes for it and it all gets sent back to Poland. So Swedish carpenters and housemaids go bankrupt because all their customers get stolen, and to top it off, the state can't collect any taxes from it. Poles are also notorious scammers here, and infamous as acting like white niggers. Overall vermin aside from the fact that they are expert kebab removers. You hear about a new incident every few weeks between Poles and mudslimes. Mixed feelings about them but overall negative.

How is greece atm lad? How are you coping up with the rapefugees?
I heard about golden dawn. Are they climbing the ladder?

built machines that served as the precursors to computers (before Turing).

Original aryans, before lesser races stole that title.

Never trust a pole.

If Poles are the niggers if Europe, then the gypsies are its Pygmies.

subhuman
the ugliest of slavs with turkey necks

Wrong pic but fuck it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938_Polish_ultimatum_to_Lithuania

Curitiba, the capitol city of Paraná (state) is second only to Chicago regarding numbers of polish immigrants. 1/3 of my social circle has a polish surname. And despite having a decent DHI (0,823), we have more murder than in Rio de Janeiro capitol (70% nigger population). Not sure why poles kill so much

>Create a nation out of peasants who know no language.
>Tell them that they have the right to Wilno and Pogoń is theirs.
>Nice, you've falsificated the history, stole ancestry from the Belarusians and fucked the Poles up
>Now go to Ukraine and repeat the process.

Hey germanbro, be bro with polishbro too. pls

what did they compute?

Poland is NOT YET lost

Their heads are too round. But most krauts are almost as hideous.

The Hiberno-English race is the only aesthetic race of this planet.

they're the pinnacle of evolution

t. Kowalski born in usa

God's most perfect cration, the Poles are living remnants of times long past; times of honor, chivalry, duty, and virtue. Pure-blooded Sarmatians that they are, the glorious descendants of Lech are deeply concerned with preserving ethnic homogenity and upholding ancient traditions. To further purify the nation they routinely expell their bad element to dumpsters of Europe, such as Britain or Netherlands. Having gotten rid of the pests, the remaing shining beacons of altruism and ambition can focus on pursuing knowledge, creating art, or advancing technology. Having made tremondous breakthroughs in said fields, despite the relatively small size of this exclusive, tightly knit community, the Poles are among the most respected and appreciated peoples on the planet.

Lived in london for 5 years havent met more then 30 brits. Hard to tell if brits are wild.

based cause of communism

>Vietnamese population in Czech republic: 0.6-0.8% of the Czech population.

Nice try Curry Turk McShitskin.

Tl;dr? Sorry i don't speak vodka