ONE MORE WEEK TIL FRANK

ONE MORE WEEK TIL FRANK

Fuck yeah Frank was the only redeeming part of DD season 2. I can't wait to see what

>Frank fights da ebul gubamint becuz drumpf
Dropped.

>shitty punisher series
>shitty pokemon game
>out on the same day
hopefully jl can save it

no one will ever believe it isn't edited to fucking hell after they faggoted out so much over a fucking trailer announcement.

need me some fraaaaaaaaank

What the frank did you just fucking frank about me, you little frank? I’ll frank you frank I franked top of my frank in the Frank Franks, and I’ve been franked in numerous secret franks on Al-Frank, and I frank over 300 confirmed franks. I am franked in frank frank and I’m the top frank in the entire US franked franks. You are frank to me but just another frank. I will frank you the frank out with frank the franks of which has never been franked before on this Frank, frank my fucking franks. You frank you can frank away with franking that frank to me over the Frank? Frank again, franker. As we frank I am franking my secret frank of franks across the USA and your IP is being franked right now so you better frank for the frank, frankggot. The frank that franks out the pathetic little frank you frank your frank. You’re fucking frank, frank. I can frank anywhere, anytime, and I can frank you in over seven hundred franks, and that’s just with my bare franks. Not only am I extensively franked in unfranked frank, but I frank frank to the entire frank of the United States Marine Franks and I will frank it to its full frank to frank your miserable frank off the frank of the frank, you little frank. If only you could have franked what unholy frank your little “frank” frank was about to frank down upon you, maybe you would have franked your fucking frank. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re franking the frank, you goddamn frank. I will frank frank all over you and you will frank in it. You’re fucking frank, franko.

He looks like an emaciated, inbred redneck here. His head is fucking huge and the haircut makes it look even sillier. His pants are pulled up WAY too high, and his arms have NO muscle definition, looks like I could beat him at arm wrestling

The Punisher shouldn't be a manlet.

Not really the physique I pictured for Frank Castle. Are you sure that's Frank?

Probably because it's photoshoped to make his head bigger retardos.

not sure i'd call him a manlet

Dropping in to remind you guys that Marvel's Netflix shows don't have a great success rate. It might be good, but don't be surprised if it loses momentum midway through

>don't have great success
Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were rousing successes. So far the only one that was a total fucking bomb was Iron Fist.

I just can't be hyped.

>More FBI government conspiracy shit
>More Karen
>More "one story spread for 13 episodes" shit
>No lowly criminals
>No Barracuda
>No Jigsaw

Mirin

And I forgot
>Jessica Jones was shit
>Iron Fist was shit
>Defenders was shit
>Luke Cage was mediocre

Nice shitpost

doesn't help they cut the budget with each successive show lower and lower

A shame it's under an uncertain future for the Netflix shows. They might continue them, and have them on their new service, nut I doubt they will allow them the same rating, content and freedom. The Mouse hates anything not at most PG-13.

Look how short he is to that door. He's a fucking manlet.

As the debut date draws closer so too must the shitposts become more numerous.

I imagine there's something in their Netflix deal that might allow the shows to continue, or there's some clause or something as a result of Netflix producing the shows or such, there's just no way they'll take them over onto the app/streaming site/whatever they're making. It'd be admittedly kinda weird seeing a bloody Frank face between listings of Phil of the Future and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

At least if they screw the pooch on this one, it won't be like on a Justice League scale fuck up. JL spent more money on Marble quips than this whole series cost to create..

Jigsaw's in it, though just as Billy Russo.

This punisher looks so fucking shitty, first of this skull is a ugly and ovedersigned, superhero simbols are supposed to be fucking simple.

Also he looks thin as fuck and with a giant head.

Thank god it means it will not last long, Iron fist was the shame of Marvel netflix

Yeah. Most likely Frank will frank him through a windowfrank and he'll be revealed as Jigsaw in the season franknale.