podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvlQldNvCBo
youtube.com/watch?v=75CS_VNy3jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kevonnie OTP

WHICH PART OF GARNET LIKES TO EAT FOOD?

pearl's nape

>tfw no sadie gf

Raaaawrrr

M-Mommy?

*keveven

Buh. . . muh artistic freedom.

Best Ship

About to watch the new episodes. What am I in for?

kill me

They both don't mind it

This is Peridot.

She is upset that Lapis is gone. Say something nice about her.

Steven and Connie break up

>helps steven and connie get back together
>they fuck him over and embarrass him
why do they do this to /ourguy/?

>First thing Steven does once he gets Lion back is take connie to see lars instead of his own damn Parents

hmmph, figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvlQldNvCBo

I liked this bomb, even though the conflict with Connie felt forced and badly executed.

I really love him after this episode.

one bap

well yeah, he hasn't seen lars in at least a week or two. He doesn't have any idea where lars is or whats happening to him. He has to make sure lars is in a safe location before bringing civilians.

Both of them would probably like to it.

Who was in the wrong here?

> HEY MR. AND MRS. BARRIGA WANNA GO ON AN ALIEN GEM PLANET WITH KILLER ROBOTS THAT TOTALLY CAUSED YOUR SON TO EAT SHIT AND DIE?

Yeah I'm pretty sure they'd pass on that offer. They literally give Steven a care package for Lars. They don't wanna risk their lives.

Lion.

You're less anoying when you're depressed and not being a spastic retard who plays in toilets

that entire episode felt like copy and paste

Both of them were right. Connie acted like a retard during the whole bomb, though.

Lapis Lazuli absolutely shattered the world record for biggest bitch

It's like I'm watching a Connie episode

Both were wrong. Lion was right

LETS PLAY A GAME OF WHICH ONE OF THESE NIGGERS DON'T BELONG.

I'm pissed at you, Steven

let me just take YOUR sword on a ride with YOUR lion.

Why hasn't Steven set boundaries with his stuff?

This is the right answer.
Steven and Connie can have their little argument, but Lion's mane is the only way to get to Lars and Steven is the only one who can go through it.

UPROOTED AND DESTROYED

I like Connie, and I don't understand why they fucked up here.

They only got rid of Lapis because her VA wanted to take a break from the show, right?

HOLY SHIT THAT FUCKING STINGER!
JASPER UNBUBBLED HERSELF

She can't keep getting away with this

You would never pick up bitches wit Kevin. why even live user?

Neither were totally wrong, although it was really out of character for steven to not understand why connie was upset. I would have prefered him have the oppinion "i know why you're upset and I'm sorry, but I made my choice and I'm sticking by it."

you guys dont even read the thread before you post, do ya?

its literally like he was an afterthought and they forgot which brush thickness option they were using

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

>Mega now requires you to download their app
Okay, someone fill me in on what scam they are playing at.

Raising the Barn felt like a fucking Family Guy episode wtf

This is Amber.
Her first boarded episodes were Kevin Party and Raising the Barn.
She is a giant Jasperfag and Pearlfag.
She is married to a dumb bitch named Shelby.
She is at least four hundred pounds.

She just started the uprooting so say something nice to her.

wat

Uprooted and Destroyed
youtube.com/watch?v=75CS_VNy3jQ

She's okay.
Didn't she make those way early fancomics from like 2014? I remember that one with Pearl and Amethyst arguing and making up, I think it was either her or Shelby. Those were nice.

Filler

All that wait for more townie shit. Granted it was better than normal townie shit, but still.
They could have at least done something interesting, like had Peridot fuse with Steven or Amethyst to fight the plant monster.

So if any of you knew back in 2015 how Peridot, Lapis, and Jasper were going to play out, would you still be fans of them?

Maybe Peridot and Jasper, but Lapis? No.

Jasper pls come back

>they fuck him over and embarrass him
everyone seemed to like Lion teleporting away and him falling into the water contrasted Lion floating on it if anything they still should've been impressed even if Kevin himself wasn't.

fuck pearl

Zuke is ded, how come Gemcation had this design? Did someone just get influenced? I'm actually glad, because while she did write some OOC bullshit, her designs were pretty GOAT.

didn't happen. your leg is being pulled.

she was a boarder on that episode

STILL WAITING ON LAPIS' REDEMPTION ARC SO I DUNNO

>fuck pearl

she big

I started watching the show a few days after Jailbreak aired and immediately became a Jasperfag and Garnetfag. Lapis and Peridot may have been fucked over by Zuke but Jasper is still my favorite and ended up becoming super interesting even if she keeps getting put on buses. It's Garnet that was completely ruined.

Zuke boarded Gemcation dummy

because Gemcation was boarded by Zuke

Connie, Steven was played a shitty hand and played it the best he could and payed off reasonably well and there was no other viable option at the time, connie needs to understand losing battles is inevitable and inconsequential so long as the Earth and it's inhabitants are safe as that's what the whole war is for.

Can someone make the thinking emoji but with Ronaldo's face, please?

zuke boarded that episode

well, their stories are still not done, but uhh

>i'd be happy that peridot was redeemed, and how much she likes the earth
>slightly disappointed with lapis so far, but shocked at her most recent development, and hopeful
>SHOOK at what happened to jasper, and hopeful for her redemption.

honestly, we know lapis will have her arc soon, and jasper will whenever she gets redeemed. i don't mind current peridot much, but i do wish she had an arc or goal attached to her.

Kudos to you, even if I think Jasper hasn't gotten any worthy development at all

Just watched the new episodes.

God fucking dammit Lapis. Why are you such a huge bitch? She stayed and fought when the Ruby Platoon came by, why all of a sudden when the Diamonds are involved she just runs and hides. I have a feeling Lars' ship is gonna find Lapis in space.

The Gems and Greg took Steven being abducted really well for some reason as opposed to Connie, which Connie's reason for not talking to him for those weeks was stupid. Should've just sent the text.

Now I'm guessing we're not getting episodes again until June?

Zuke boarded Gemcation which is why it was shit. She's also going to be boarding Lars of the Stars unfortunately, but that might be her last one.

Martha and Dante are throwing tomatoes at the poster below.

I sure can't wait to go back to hearing fucking nothing about new episodes for months straight

What happened to Zuke? All I remember is that she deleted her twitter because she got abused from fans or something like that.

undeserved

Bad luck bish.

>Lapis isolates herself in a shiny, blue circle
Wonder what her reaction will be when she realizes that she's re-mirrored herself?

i'm still a fan of peridot
lapis was literally the only reason she was shit, literally an episode after lapis leaves she's back to kino form

>lars meeting and falling in love with lapis

Ok so I haven't seen anyone else talk about this yet and it is really starting to worry me.

>I shattered Rose Quartz.
>This whole thing was my fault but I knew I could fix it if I turned myself in.
>If only I could have warned you about this abduction stuff sooner then everything would be fine now.
>Sorry, sorry, I'm on it! Are you good? Are you safe? Do you still love me?
>I left her behind. I'm sure I really hurt her.
>Connie hates me.
>I thought if I told you you'd be mad at me too.

Steven is blaming himself for literally everything bad happening whether it makes sense or not, and whats worse he is assuming everyone else is blaming him.

You can't make me accept anything, I'm watching the new episodes right now and having fun.

Alone at Sea and Earthlings gave Jasper way more than the pile of nothing Garnet got. I hope they will both get their own arcs eventually.

god just google it or something I hate when threads get zuked up

HOLY SHIT, PEARL KILLED PINK DIAMOND

she unhealthily self-inserted onto Lapis and Peridot's relationship, Sugar blew up everything she cared about, they had a fight, Zuke couldn't handle it and went literally insane.

I want to FUCK Donut Girl

lars is for emerald and emerald only

Yes, and it should have happened much sooner imo

Lapiven is comfy

so does lars

I agree completely.

So, where does this rank on the list of Steven's most pathetic moments?

I think Alone at Sea just gave Jasper that reason for being thirsty for Lappy Pussy.
Now Earthlings showed she was subtly sad as fuck and knew that her front of being a cocky bitch meant nothing when she was ASS POUNDED, whether by a fusion or not.

Ehhhh..
I still don't really think Alone at Sea was "development" just a reason for being thirsty, but Earthlings i'll concede with being somewhat good for her character...
Until it killed him for two+ seasons.

>Thinking Captian Lars would fall for an insane slut like Lapis

>Lapis is still written so poorly

Why must they do this to her

That still belongs to Connie

/r9k//10