podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4A1O7vBXBQ?t=192
youtube.com/watch?v=x7W9ivDLpek
youtube.com/watch?v=fpjZ3b8sstE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I guess it's confirmed that Steven and Connie are not and never will be a couple. But why?

already a thread up fambioli

because youtu.be/M4A1O7vBXBQ?t=192

HAHAHA, I cannot believe you waited almost 1 year for townie episodes. When is this show gonna get axed?

sorry famalam :I

At least the Peridot episode where OK.

>Lapis is gone
>Peridot's less of an autistic sperg somehow
Stupid angst plot resolved as fast as it arose
>Sabina
All in time for Lars of the Stars, and season 6 Jasperdemption.

Were we better off in /trash/? we were don't lie to yourself

So I see a lot of people complaining about Lapis and Connie but a weird lack of talk about no one giving a shit about Lars

>"A few weeks" go by according to Steven
>Only a single episode where they talk about Lars and Steven never even talks to Lars's parents on-screen
>Sadie's upset about it but sort of gets over it
>The Gems and Greg don't talk about it at all
>Steven starts a band for literally no reason other than to give Sadie an outlet to sing
>None of those friends talk about it
>He's just missing for 2 weeks and I guess they're fine with it

Also Sadie's cool and I liked her episode but her decision really doesn't have much impact when you consider
>She works in a donut shop in a very small town
>Her employer is never seen pressuring her or even talking to her about Lars
>She lives at home and has never expressed having any problems w/ money
>It's only been "a few weeks"

We didn't know Lars and Sadie's last names before this, right? It wasn't just me?

>Kevin's ex is named Sabina

>New mayor
>Sadie no longer has a job
>Lapis is gone
>Pearl has some sort of spell on her to keep her telling the truth about homeworld
A surprising amount happened for a bunch of boring filler

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE

>Short haired Connie is for _____

>tfw you fuck up the mind of one your slaves so bad that she is literally incapable of dropping redpills 5000 years later

youtube.com/watch?v=x7W9ivDLpek

>new mayor
>sadie has no job
Literally doesn't matter
>pearl has some sort of spell on her
No she fucking doesn't

>Sadie's upset about it but sort of gets over it

I don't know about this one. Seems like it was really eating at her over the weeks, and that her decision was 90% because she realized how shit her job was without your not-boyfriend to make things lively.

Because Stephano isn't the man she wants.

While he does have balls, he is still naive about the world mostly because of his sheltered upbringing.

Rick... is that you?

A rough, unprotected fucking in the bathroom that leaves her pregnant and disowned by her parents for being such a trollop.

>No she fucking doesn't
Yes she does

my team couldn't beat NZ /sug/ im sad :(

>remove shorts for pants
kys

Yeah that one's probably a stretch but she doesn't seem nearly as upset as you would think she would be. I mean, he's been gone for weeks. You'd think she'd talk to Steven about his whereabouts at least once. She said she hopes he's safe but never at any point actually asks if he's visited Lars or actually knows if he's okay.

Surprised that Lars' parents aren't angrier with Steven, same with Sadie. 'I'm in a band!' when Sadie is miserable and exhausted due to a fuck up Steven made with him being a terrible customer on top of it. Same with Steven pushing for Mayor Dewey; what kind of parent doesn't fire the armor piercing question through the 14 year old responsible for their missing son the question of why he cares more about a washed up mayor's job than their son trapped in space?

tights>shorts

post yfw literally nothing happened this bomb.

...Wow y'know I genuinely hadn't thought of that. Yeah they should've been pretty upset at Steven honestly. I don't get why Steven was so adamant on helping Dewey anyway. He's kind of a dick honestly. I can't really remember anything he's done for Steven.

>Pearl has some sort of spell on her to keep her telling the truth about homeworld
Or... she was traumatized by something and can't bring herself to discuss it?
I feel like that one is more likely, considering how fucking neurotic she is.
>Steven I...
Pearl killed Pink Diamond confirmed?

>Memebarn is gone along with any chances of Lapidirt
>Peridot is now allowed to be her original character again
>Big Donut lost it's last worker
>Dewey is out of a job

The memebarn's removal alone made this a good bomb

>mfw new steven universe episodes are out

You were deluding yourself if you think the crewniverse would be capable of not writing needless filler after an expositionfest the likes of Wanted.

This should have been the OP image for the first /sug/ back

I undertand your pain my lovely peruvian dog.
>Also
I'm a peruvian too

Pathetic

it was just a part of Steven't hero complex. Steven (stupidly) thought that the entire reason Dewey would lose was because he's being blamed for Lars, so he feels responsible for righting another wrong.

honestly was my least favorite episode of the bunch for that reason. Steven was out of character to begin with for not catching onto Connie's emotions (that's supposed to be his supposed "deconstruction of masculinity", right), and the rest of the episode was a contrived way to make Steven realize how out of character he was.

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

lucky he become a zombie , because steven totally forget about him .

OCEAN MA'AM
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
LEAD ME TO THE LAND
THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

>Pearl and what'sherface broke up
"Muh Comfy Ship"fags BTFO'D
Even the crewniverse regrets Last One Out of Beach City.

My brother

Why would they regret one of their best episodes?

I'd feel a connection to steven seeing his "ex" at a party, but I've never had an "ex" since I've never had a gf, and I've never been to a party.

Steven universe is full of lessons for how to treat other people but this one didn't connect with me at all.

They don't.
They regret one of their worst. LOOoBC.

how long is attack the light? if i get it for $20 it could be a good value.

Why do you have such bad taste? That episode was great. Better than any townie episode and like half of the lore episodes.

I'm glad. Connie was always a huge cunt so the faster she can get phased out of the show the better.

At least the writers gave somewhat of an excuse (lion being missing) for the complete absence of Lars, the most important character in the show right now.
It's better than their constant treatment of Peridot and Lapis throughout the series.
Speaking of, inb4 the writers forget about Lapis and she never returns

Did you not see the same episodes I did? They got back together at the end.

>Muh yuri faggotry
>Muh comfy feel
It was a shitty, boring episode that added nothing to the overall narrative, and just featured Pearl acting OoC because she can't get over Rose.
>B-but the new girl
Looks exactly like fucking Rose, to the point where it's kind of creepy. It's like going after a doppelganger of your dead ex, you're clearly just doing it because they look like you're lost loved one, it's a relationship built upon the superficial.

Yeah. If anything it happened too fast, would have preferred it if the fight had SOME sort of long lasting consequence but it seems as though it was just a way of filling five episodes and now their friendship will be as strong as ever. Would prefer some sort of like, consequence for Steven's betrayal of Connie's trust.

They're more likely to forget about Peridot living in the bathroom and have a bunch of crazy gem adventures without her involvement at all.

Why the fuck does Connie think she could have made a difference when ALEXANDRITE couldn't?

>Steven never bothers to send a text Connie's way saying. "I'm sorry I was wrong also can I have my lion back please lol I need to check up on Lars."

The creepiest part for me was Steven being aware of Pearl lusting after his dead mom analogue and outright trying to fucking help her pick the thing up.

>Dragging this shit out.
God please no. Steven's depression over nothing would get tiresome quickly.

I mean, he went through some pretty bad emotional trauma for it, also they talked about it and steven learned his lesson. Thats usually when things get fixed with the exception being Pearl who was apparently created to suffer. Besides it has some far reaching implications, the next time theres a fight hes going to HAVE to take connie with him and the entire thing drove Lapis off world. Thats pretty big if you ask me.

i know everyone is excited to see full space pirate captain lars

but i'm really excited to see how the other 4 are in the episode. i really wanna see more of padparadscha and rhodonite especially.

Ok so you're telling me that the most annoying guy in the show gets to be a fucking pink Japanese space Pirate and actually get to go on adventure while the main character is stuck on earth being more of a cry baby about how he might have hurt is not girl friend's feelings

Why ain't we watching space pirate adventure I mean goddamn! Can we have something that isn't a fucking feelfest of bullshit?

Also Jasper sucks

So was the bending over backwards thing supposed to be a sex joke?

I want to see Fluorite rape Peridot.

like you'd even want to watch the show about the pink space pirate

the only reason the space pirate will be cool is because we are going to skip all the hard to write character development parts. you know what they say, it's about the destination not the journey

Why do these tumblr shits always give everything freckles?

>Bending over backwards is a common phrase that means "to go out of your way for something"
>It's often used within the context of making someone happy by going out of your way for them.
>Peridot, being a huge autist, takes the phrase literally.
>That is a the joke.

She's a literal teenager so

Steven being sad was boring in the short amount of time we had to suffer through it, but he can be happy and still friendly with Connie without them jumping straight back into being Jam Buddies again.
I guess we'll see if the showrunners do something like suggests and show a direct consequence of this arc in some future fight, but I remain sceptical that the writing team will remember it ever happening. Seems more like they're just putting a reset button on the friendship to before the fight.

I think someone in the last thread asked about how Stevonnie's hair will look after Connie's haircut? Anyway, there was a leak for "Lars of the Stars" a few months ago that showed that:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpjZ3b8sstE

I mean they've been pretty good with that kind of stuff before. Depends on who they've got for which episode. Theres a LOT of references to older episodes in this show. Sadie still has her scar.

Why do tumblr artists just add so many fucking freckles to every goddamn drawing. Like not everybody has that many freckles. Most people don't even have visible freckles.

but steven dont know lars become immortal zombie that dont need to eat , what happen lars feel hungry after steven go back to earth , he could starve to dead waiting steven return .

RIP long beautiful flowing locks

Looks pretty cute

These episodes are alright, but they don't feel worthy of ending the hiatus. It's obvious Sadie Killer was meant to be a Halloween episode. The Connie drama was a bit forced out, and I dunno, Steven feels way younger again.

I'm a little disappointed we didn't see any Space Pirate stuff yet.

Why was lion ok with Steven coming home and going back into his man again only to do a total 180 at the start of the next episode (which was implied to be the same evening)?

also there's the tiny shot of them flying a ship in the promo from the 2017 crew zine

>"Lapis likes it when I bend over X3" - Peridot, 2017
>Pearl gets anally raped by a reptile in the vacation house
>Sadie hides all her dirty panties before Steven and his friends enter her bedroom
>Peridot is back to being a somewhat serious character
>Garnet is back to being an autistic leader
>Amethyst is back to being the cool aunt
>these episodes didn't fuck with the proportions as bad as the last ones
These new storyboarders are actually pretty decent dontcha think, Sup Forums?

Because beating a tired and disillusioned Jasper went to her head and now she is looking for any opportunity to show off the fruits of her training. I'd be surprised if could hang with Garnet 1v1, much less have been any use in that situation.

Because to them, they think different = beautiful.

The question is if they'll even get back to it. Because the whole breakup deal is an excuse for Steven to be stuck in town versus trying to find a way back for Lars.

>skip all the hard to write character development parts. you know what they say, it's about the destination not the journey

But there isn't any and we can't go pleases if we don't even start the car!

Decent writers maybe
Most of these episodes look like SHIT

SNEEPLE

Well, "Lars of the Stars" is almost certainly the next episode, so we don't have to worry about waiting a long time to see it (at least in terms of plot; who knows how long CN will take to actually release it)

Dude you are really horny!

Come on man, you don't think there is anything remotely sexual about a joke where one of a couple that lives in a secluded barn states that the other is happy when she bends over?
Really?

>tfw another hiatus

>dude it's fine if they rush the action and suspense parts, the show isn't really about that
>dude it's fine if they rush the backstory and worldbuilding parts the show isn't really about that
>dude it's fine if they rush the emotional character development parts the show isn't really about that

What the fuck is the show even about then?

SU has no writers, it's mostly made by the storyboarders. This is why Sugar is responsible for every plot-related episode and why every Zuke episode has fanfic-tier plot and dialogue.

Lapidot.

Wait, shit

The new episodes are ok, but nothing great.

Requesting gif of the new Steven Showering fanservice

Not since Zuke got fired. Just to stick it to her, they're even writing off Lapis - Who took all of Camp Pining Hearts with her, so that the original intended subplot to foreshadow Lapidot can also be forgotten.

I think they love each other, but because they're so young they don't fully know how to explore those emotions. They clearly don't know how to handle grief, jealousy, or even how to handle being worried about the other one. The gems had been worried about Stephen many times before, but this time when Connie was worried it was different, so different that it was hard to cope.

Basically, in the future they might get together, but for now they're just kids.

I think you're digging way too deeply for a sex joke, Zuke.

It might surprise you to know that those three conflicting statements come from different people who watch the show for different reasons.

>the townies have never given a shit about gem shenanigans before
>now they suddenly do
>but only in the context of blaming one of their own

It's impossible to get invested in townies. As a group they have zero consistency.

Now that I think about it, what would happen to the show if he is replaced by Roiland?

Maybe more sci-fi hijinks?

Lack of consistency is a strong constant in Steven Universe.