Why do people like her again?

Why do people like her again?

I don't know. She's terrible, especially for someone Marvel desperately to be the face of a brand.

People like her?

Oh yeah. Many people hate Black Bolt because he's a bad husband yet waifu Medusa.
It's unbelievable.

>people like

I don't think most people know she exists.

I would say Black Bolt deserves better, but he really doesn't. The guy lets her walk all over him (and kind of poetic seeing how he can't say anything about it)

That shit is shameful. Medusa is a shit wife, queen and leader.

It's typical "blame the dude" stuff. Medusa is always portrayed as some kind of victim.

Black Bolt is kind of fucked, though. It's not like he can easily communicate with normal people, so he's limited to who can understand him.

Medusa has no such excuse to treat the man like garbage and walk all over him.

I mean Medusa can understand him, but I don't know how you angrily sign how fed up you are about your shit wife

She was a fairly blank slate for most of her history with a few interesting moments. I just assume her current behavior is due to her AXIS'd and never getting her morality reverted. Shame they didn't keep the AXIS costume though, the regular purple jumpsuit is dull.

>It's not like he can easily communicate with normal people
He could use fucking sign language like most mutes? He could carry around a fucking smartphone and just text-to-speech at them. He could shop around for a telepathic headband.

Medusa is Infantilized alot by the audience.

This is the biggest bullshit about Inhumans. The only reason the made Black Bolt a cripple in communications is to make Medusa useful. Too bad she's the absolute WORST thing in every Inhumans run.

>Implying anyone likes Inhumans in general

A fist or two to the face, presumably.

I don't get how Medusa can just claim the throne while Black Bolt is still around. Doesn't that effectively make those political marriages null?

Yeah, and how many people know sign language on any given street? I don't know why he doesn't just find some magical bullshit to let him communicate via telepathy.

People love thots.

Give him a break. He grew up in isolation with no one else's company except Lockjaw. It makes sense why he would easily get manipulated by someone like Medusa.

Man, that really makes this out to be straight up a THOT abusing a borderline aspie.

Why doesn't BB go out and marry some space princess? Expand his fucking kingdom?

Because masochists are a thing.

You know, we did brainstorm other love options for Bolt

The nigga had 5 wives, all political marriages.
Medusa got an attitude.
In Royals she took it upon herself to ruin that for him too.

She literally took my man life apart piece by piece.

Broke his heart
Left him to die
Destroyed his kingdom
Fucked up his universal kingdom

There's just no excuse for this shit.

Echo would be dope for Black Bolt.
She can teach him sign language, and they can do cute sign language stuff together.

The few that like her do so because Marvel told them to and because "it's all connected.

I don't think being deaf makes you immune to his powers, does it?

I know he has five wives, but I mean one that he actually gives a shit about. He hasn't even touched any of those.

What does that mean?
Black Bolt is being hung for being a cis white straight male?

No, its more about the cute sign language they could do

Hopefully he gets a new bitch.
Medusa is old hat anyway.

That manipulative whore can fuck off.
He should find him a nice Shi'ar or Asgardian woman.

I think he'd be best off with a telepath, personally.

What he needs to do is go do some John Carter shit. Go find a nice smoking hot alien wife, expand his kingdomg and have a kid that's actually his.

He really is a sad aspie. He doesn't even know what a wishbone is.

The poor fucker didn't even touch any of his other wives to be faithful to Medusa. Meanwhile Medusa possibly became the biggest thot of the entire Marvel universe.

Telepaths are the worst. Its always forced drama with "You read my mind without permission!" or whatever. See Jean Grey for example, the worst love triangle shit in Marvel.

This. Unless it's Martian Manhunter, a relationship with a telepath usually ends in disaster.

It's high time Blackbolt gets a new waifu. It isn't fair that people like Cyclops and Spider-Man can take multiple lovers and develop dynamics that meme their way into being iconic but Blackfoot gets continually cucked.

Yeah, but that's X-men. Everything there is cheap stupid drama.

Especially Jean Grey.

Marvel is very fond of drama and soap operas. That shit gets tiresome after a while.

Every telepath in Marvel is a fucking dick that mindreads without permission and then has the audacity to become offended at what they uncover. It happens far too frequently with the X-Men which could kinda be explained away because it's usually a bunch of immature hormonal teenagers being meddling cunts toward one another. But when adults like Psylocke starts abusing their power and pulling this shit and then flying into rages over it is when I draw the fucking line. As another user said it's just cheap drama.

Ironically all of MM's relationships have ended in disaster, but he wasn't at fault.

Marvel injects soap opera drama into anything they write, so I don't think it's the telepaths being the problem.

They'd find a way to make any coupling bad.

He can't help it, man. The man needs his oreos.

Well that's true but I meant as far as telepathy goes, it's unrelated to that.

>we will never get a MM series that features him and Scorch as mystery solving married couple
>we will never see Ralph and Sue Dibny as their mystery solving married couple rivals
>we will never see them team up solve a mystery before Batman and Catwoman

Scorch is worse than shit. I'm glad she's fucked off.