Hillary ad on Instagram- responses = lulz

Gosh I wonder what all the normies who decided to comment on a Hillary ad (these things show up on your feed and start playing automatically) are saying?

I bet it's going to be mostly hill supporters posting "lol drumpf loses" and "I'm with her" like the CTR invasion here and polls would have us think...

Oh it turns out that 95% of these people fucking hate Hillary. These are millennial who vote. This is instagram. Blacks and women and Hispanics are all over there comments and they are really disturbed by #spiritcooking

Who could this everyday cleaning services be? Obviously a white privileged business fat cat

Nope blacks hate Hillary too

It's all like this guys. Thousands of comments and a few dozen hillshills. IG is the best available cross section of the normal world.

Just wanted to share with you guys. It's encouraging

Bump

I hope you are right. A Trump landslide would give me a lot of hope in humanity.

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

Link to the ad?

These are live updates from the ad comments

THIS IS ALL OF AMERICA MY FRIEND

THE ONLY WAY SHE WINS ,IS IF IT WAS RIGGED

I can't believe instagram looks like that
Where the hell do these poll numbers come from

>i love all my trump supporting cements on this

wtf im concrete now

*autocorrect*

IG makes it hard to link directly to an ad. I'll try to find a way tho

Wtf I love building walls now

This kills the CTR.

wtf I'm the wall now

Kaitlin roasting someone over "drump" omg lol str8 Fire faamalam

Thanks for the encouragement bro

Every time a "celebrity" I follow talks about voting / voting Hillary / voting female, I always check the replies, and its always people bashing Hillary.
Not saying it means landslide, but she's not very popular.

This is your typical young female of the time. I don't feel panicked about our future anymore

95% pro trump or at lest anti hilldawg

Cell data bump

Wtf I love Mexicans now

Hillary doesn't even have the vote of chicks like this who use IG to post makeup and shit

Ba bump tish

>1776 all over again if this witch wins

that made me hard

I love this one

I have to do some stuff but we will figure out how to link to the ad when I am back

Same thing goes for Facebook too. All of Hillary's posts get highly liked anti-Hillary comments while Trump gets even more likes on pro-Trump comments on his posts.

too bad 90% of these kids can't vote and their single moms will vote for Hillary

She is cute as fugg, would make america great again and gas the kikes with/10

These aren't kids tho except for the one I screenshotted

wtf get over here bro i still love canadians

do you need some assistance?

Holy moly! That duck looks like a banana.

D-DELETE THIS

looks like a phone

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, JUST CHECKED 75% OF THESE ARE BOT ACCOUNTS

DESPERATION HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HIGH

>hillary doesn't even have the internet on her side anymore, which was 90% of her "support"

saw this today too, looks like a couple of different filters for her on snapchat

WTF, this is shopped.

Someone post the original!

>even libtard normies don't care for Hillary anymore

They're not even indifferent, they really don't like her. Man this made my day.

>Infowars cuckolds raid Hillary's instragram account
>D-DROMPF W-WILL WIN!!!

FUCKING DELETE THIS

SHE WILL WIN

this is almost every social media post across every platform. have you seen her facebook page? it's constantly getting maintained because of so many negative comments from housewife tier normies.

Savage normie
Who would've thought

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I'm not sure why this is surprising. As far as I know the general consensus among most normies was that both candidates were awful people and nobody liked either of them. All it took to push them towards Trump was evidence that she is awful and lack of evidence that Trump is awful.

nice damage control cuck

>drumpf will win because trolls harass clinton's social media accounts and also I saw some signs. muh THOUSANDS STRONG!!! crowds in an electorate of 100mil+

I know you can't really go by this kinda thing, but I work at a retail store and see all kinds of blue haired hipster people coming in wearing "Women for Trump" buttons and stuff.

It's kind of shocking. I have seen two Hillary buttons, and a couple of Deplorable Lives Matter shirts. It's been increasing over the past month too.

Funfact: Instagram is the only social media platform where Hilldog has more followers than Trump. And still her comment feed looks like this. If she can steal an election from an entire country who hates her then I'm fine with getting nuked.

This has given me some hope. Instagram is like the normiest of the norms so if even they can see through her lies than I pray the rest of the country can as well. What I wouldn't give to watch her read the shit people think of her...

Yeah. Nice russian trolls, Trump.

>fly in the pizza, Hillary found the comment sections

these are sockpuppets. hillary got em to.

Same on her twitter page.
Just keep spreading everything you got.
#SpiritCooking #JusticeForMaddie #ImWithHer

It's the same on #ElectionLastThoughts on twatter
90% pro-Trump
It's going to be a bloodbath tomorrow.
Godspeed, from a Bong

>30 people show up to Hillary rallies
>no one has any Hillary signs
>can't find Hillary supporters literally anywhere

>b-b-but the polls say she's winning! ;_;

>destroying the establishment with no survivors
>some of the establishment will fall and crush him
>they expect him in the wreckage

It should be noted that she's probably not targetting her own supporters with this ad.

Most likely trying to convince current Trump supporters.

This thread made my day.
Good looking out OP

>also I saw some signs

down main st in my town i have seen legit 10 trump signs and not a SINGLE hillary sign

reminder that twitter was overwhelmingly pro labour before the 2015 election

That's fine if it's true, it just means we're going to have a redpilled-as-fuck 2020 election.

holy shit 10?

some cheeky fuck put a shit ton of them stacked within feet of each other for a whole stretch of road, too

Tell area and Trump:Killary sign ratio, merikans

Guy in town that owns the biggest house is the only one with Hillary.

Everyone else is Trump, and there's a LOT of Trump signs.

Link?

>tfw 1776

Kek

Isn't IG all millenials?
This may be a good sign for the future...

gee all that youngster wtf, is funny as hell too lol.

analytics

Did she suddenly lose all her millenial support ?

>when the normies are becoming red-pilled

We're breaking the conditionning brother.

Rly makes you think huh?

Trump assassination when?

SPOILER alert; it is rigged.

nice same fagging

I'm seeing planned parenthood ads pro Clinton on Instagram. Fuck them.

I just put vote trump on any (((ad))) I see.

I'm on my cell phone now on my way to work and I go on and off various wifis. No samefagging here, pal

She never had millenial support. The 18-30 year old demographic has always favored Trump. Coincidentally, the 18-30 year old demographic was the demographic that was most often left off of polls.

She never had it to begin with.
Millennials were always split between Bernie and Trump.

The only people that support Hillary are dindus and hardcore feminists. And even most of them only support her reluctantly.

I think I can share the Instagram ad into a Twitter message. They REALLY make it hard to link to these things.

Tweet at my twatter: @terrortacos and I'll see if I can share the ad link to you.

CA SF
2 trump bumper stickers. about 15 Hillary bumpers. # of which were for 2008 and a shit ton of berns

This is the morale booster I needed

That's why I made this thread, cause if we spend enough time in the trenches fighting shills head on, we lose sight of the rest of the world.

When 22 year old girls who use dog filters on snapchat hate Hillary......

Kristen de Fronzo is my gf btw