ATTENTION

ATTENTION

THESE ARE THE FINAL POLLS BEFORE THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/heres-proof-some-pollsters-are-putting-a-thumb-on-the-scale/
youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk
youtube.com/watch?v=dw7q_3cesgw
investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dat Gary

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

I've been wondering, who does these polls? I've never heard of anybody being called and asked

It's usually done by random calling at call centers.

mfw the most accurate poll predicts Trump

So they call old people who only watch CNN or something? Most people I know don't even have phones at home just mobiles

Even Nate bronze called them bullshit

basically

Well based on the polls run since the primaries and up until now, it's fair to guess that there will be a motherfucking Trump landslide tomorrow

fivethirtyeight.com/features/heres-proof-some-pollsters-are-putting-a-thumb-on-the-scale/

In my house only females were called.
My sister tried to give the phone to me but they didn't want to talk to me.

If she does win, it will be because of early votes.

This is why I hate early voting just for the sake of not having to go on election day. Vote a week early and miss important information like Spirit Cooking.

Interesting. I really wonder what the numbers actually are, going by dumb internet rules such as who regularly gets more RTs and Favs on twitter reveals majority Trump support but that's also a really dumb and autistic way to look at it.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow

This is entirely based on his analysis of SENATE races

old people who only watch CNN are also the most likely people to vote

It's entirely based off every poll being within a point of each other when the margin of error is 3.5

It stands for all polling data

TFW I just noticed they booted the LA Times Poll from the list

I got called but that's because I have a landline.

Me and all of my friends have never been called. Neither have our families.
No one knows what the fuck why.
Also apparently they hang up on Trump supporters.

That is quite suspicious

Not every poll is within a point of each other
It's included in the bottom part (2-way) because LA Times does not do a 4-way poll

>check 538
>Trump plummeted 4 points since yesterday

I know, I know, Nate Cardboard and all that, but why the drop right now? If the polls were rigged weren't they doing overtime to regain credibility? Did something come out that I missed?

The fact that they're so close seems odd, how many years has it been like this? Where the numbers are always in the 40s?

Brainwashing machine gonna wash. Do what you have to do for saying "I did my best" and praise kek.

See
They're producing similar results because they want to be called an outlier in the next election

FBI closed it's 'investigation' is the narrative they're going with.

I don't understand how in the H2H IBDD poll, Trump actually loses supporters compared to the 4way. How the fuck does that happen?

4 point swing for brexit, and trump has people even more energised. It's over lads, we did it.

>Implying that you really need to ask to a lot of people when you're doing a poll.
That's why you're voting for Trump

old people will vote trump by a big margin
Sup Forums overestimates cnn's power
hispanics and young whites will decide the election

Like we said, every single poll will show Hillary having a 2-5% lead, just so the moral of Trump supporters/upcoming Trump supporters are low.

But only Sup Forums is talking about stuff like that. MSM and normies don't care

Early voting is looking good in Florida though.

Short Clinton lead is all we need to know, Trump turnout will short out the rest for us. Remember BREXIT.

>hispanics and young whites will decide the election
So Clinton wins then?

Are you really still paying attention to the same people who said he'd never win the nomination, the day before we choose him in the general?

I dunno if you've noticed, OP, but I'm beginning to think those people are lying to you.

polling methods are highly unreliable
likewise it's impossible to know whey they're unreliable
meaning they could be right or wrong but you wouldn't know either way
polls are essentially hindsight 20-20

But trump was massively leading in almost every single primary election poll you colossal faggot. For months.

Yes, but they don't represent the rest of the population who aren't so enthused about Clinton accurately.

Lol, hello, newfriend.

Not an argument.

>Brexit happen
>People still give a shit about the polls

Ok cult boy. I'll sit here and wait for your evidence, because repeating a Jewish catchphrase isn't an argument, either.

>oh you voted for Trump, that cuckhold who lost to the first women president?

Are you serious. Google "2016 republican primary polls" you fucking idiot. They're all Trump. Dating months before he actually won.

Wrong. Every single mainstream media outlet told us that Trump wouldn't stand a chance against real politicians. It was close to the end that they showed Trump leading massively.

They poll democrats only or establiment whores.

We're talking about polls. Not MSM. That's what other user was attempting to discredit by stating the polls didn't have trump assfucking everyone else when indeed they did.

That's because their methodology depends on answers from random LV/RV not volunteers. Volunteer polls (like online polls) are notoriously unreliable.

Not an argument.

They're all wrong except for that one that picks my guy.

>online polls are unreliable
->

trump fags on suicide watch

Oh ok you're a troll gotcha. Nice you got me bro ;)

Trump was leading bigly from the very beginning of polls being conducted.

I would get 2-3 calls a day from random as shit places asking this for WEEKS. How the hell do call centers even remotely provide accurate results? Go figure though, Clintcucks will pick up the phone for anything since they never get off of it

ayy, thanks for being a good sport about it.

Trump was massively leading in polls while at the same time pundits were claiming that he didn't have a chance. The pundits were dead wrong, the polls weren't.

Silent Majority Stands With Trump. We're not going anywhere but to the polls.

MAGA

>we may be old, but we're far from stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk

Unpolled people tend to be conservative. Now we just need to know who is the most conservative between clinton and trump.

Most states Trump wins he'll do so by 5% or less. The only states he'll get a huge majority in are the low populated ones. Clinton will get a landslide in most strong blue states. This is why Clinton is winning national polls. Trump will win the electoral college, but Clinton will just about scrape the popular vote because of states like New York and California.

They are. You think polls that had Trump up 70+% against Hillary are reliable? They can very easily be gamed. We saw that happen even on that Breitbart poll that was raided by hillshills.

You act as if normies are getting the same news we are

I want to be proven wrong tomorrow

Serious question, why does the "other" not factor into the margin of error?

The Reuters polls have either 10% or 16% of their responses disappearing into the void, yet maintain a margin of error of 2.2%

If billyboy had such a nice cock I doubt he would've had to rape so much.

It's not totally random, polls tend to screen for what they call likely voters as they get closer to election day, meaning these late polls will be pretty much accurate.

Trump supporters are fucking lunatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw7q_3cesgw

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

Yeah, most normies haven't heard about Spirit Cooking. It did get #1 on Twitter, but Twitter's full of young people who don't vote anyway and are usually to liberal to be swayed by that.

The majority of voters, people aged 35+, probably didn't hear about Spirit Cooking or half the dirt on Clinton.

Get off your asses goyim...don't believe these numbers!

MSM has done a great job at making it appear as minority groups will give 99% of their vote to one person simply because they're a minority; racism in its own right but nobody looks at it like that

Honestly if that is the final poll then it's good enough for me, the margin of error from one to the next is enough that Trump could be winning in almost any of them anyway (eg one poll reporting +5 while one reports +1 which is a 4 point margin between the two meaning if another poll where it's +1 vs +3 then the 4 point margin puts Trump winning in either case) so yea this is fine.

Good luck Trumpkins I have a feeling we've got this.

Well it's pretty unsurprising considering the orange retard has been behind THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING INBRED RETARDS

I'm a minority and didn't vote clinton but I'm also not a registered Dem and my state is hard red.

That was the final straw shill, I challenge you to a magic duel.

Start chanting incantations and post when you shit your pants.

kys ctr fag
>>being this stupid believing soros paid polls.
LMAO

This has got to be important. I can't think of any way someone could get my phone number.

Who has landlines? People who have cable TV and who get it as part of a package.

Who has cable TV? Seriously who pays for that shit?

>all the polls are inaccurate except the ones that support the candidate I like
Was Sup Forums this bad in 2012?

Cool, hillshills won't bother voting because they've got it in the bag.

Brexit 2.0: President of the Millennium Edition

Absolutely.

Right; the general understanding that MSM has conditioned people to believe is that if you're black, hispanic, mudslime, etc. you're blue...no matter what. That's why you hear random people being so in shock that a minority is voting red because we are trained to expect them to be exclusively blue.

I don't see why people don't think this is a problem as well.

Yes. This is what ideologues are like. They have victim complexes, and they deny anything that goes against their narrative.

>Who has cable TV? Seriously who pays for that shit?
Unfortunately the very demographic which is historically most likely to vote - oldfags.

Likely the most effective meme we've memed the past few weeks was the #draftourdaughters meme.

That's the kind of thing that could be done in a day

We didn't have a wealth of leaks showing the massive media collaboration with the DNC and pollsters acting how they should overpoll democrats.

The polls are always inaccurate because they're oversampling likely Clinton voters to an enormous degree.

Trump is +1 in the IBD/TIPP 2-way poll. RCP says Clinton +1. LOL! K.
investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

LA Times was the most accurate poll in 2012 and IBD had the highest accuracy over the last 3 elections. It's not the polls that we like. It's the polls the facts have liked.

It just so happens those facts support the narrative that you've established in your head.

>when a leafcuck makes an awful post
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Brexit looked even less likely than a Trump win. We'll win this as long as the voting machines aren't rigged.

Call centers have phone number generators; the only thing in it that is hard coded is all the area codes and maybe the 3 numbers after. Keeps them from being accused of having a list while having an endless amount of numbers to call

in 2 days this is gonna be the best board ever

Similar to the polls we saw before the Brexit vote. :)

having quotas for demographics and oversampling registered democrats and hanging up on trump supporters is NOT a legitimate form of random sampling

It's entirely possible that the common model oversampling Dems isn't accurate anymore, at least for this election

in which case a lot of these polls would be fairly inaccurate

the margins are small at any rate

Also when they all turn out to be right, it will be because the election was rigged.