Western suicide

A girl in my office is vocally advocating Trump's assassination and people are just sensibly chuckling over it.

This is it. The west is lost. Whether Trump wins or not, there really is no hope for my generation. They are so hateful and easy to manipulate. They will allow the destruction of western culture and will gladly hand it over to jihadists. There is no saving it.

Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better start learning Arabic right now.

tips.fbi.gov/

Sometimes it is appropriate to turn the methods of the cuck against the forces of cuckoldry; report her to HR be polite and serious and say that talk of politically-motivated murder creates an unsafe work environment for all.

>People should not have different opinions than me

wew lad

>People advocating murder in the work environment is totally normal

>You may only think the following thoughts, goyim!

>giving a fuck about drumpf

OP, life has always been this way and always will be. The good news is that the social pendulum is swinging back to conservatism. In the meantime, vote Trump and then do what said

>no hope for my generation.

yep. thats why Hillary is going to win, these ppl all need to be nuked. no just universe would let them go un nuked.

Except it only works if you are on their side. If I, or anyone else for that matter where to advocate the murder of Clinton, that would be our last day working here.

I'm morally opposed to that happening to you as well.

>a fucking leaf

No we are an overgrown forest, our wrath and power has allowed the weak to propagate

We need war, we need a war to cleanse our nations of the weak blood. The holy fire will sweep across the world and the people that emerge alive will have the strength and wisdom to lead the world to new greatness

Kek wills it

Record her and send it to the cops. Threatening a presidental candidate is an crime.
>One less killary voter

The holy fire will leave us with nuclear wasteland. Still can't be much worse that what we are living in right now I supposed.

>We need war
Remember guys, the ponzi scheme is funded by the whitey's taxes. Without them ain't gonna be no more dosh for Juan and Shaneequa, and Caramelkh and her spiritual demiqueer cisgender friends don't pay taxes since they don't work. No more cash for talmudic wars in the middle east and no more money for people appearing of tv to say how much white people are racist and evil. Bring your shit offshore and tell the IRS you have anxiety or some shit. Enjoy neetbux, then cash out and leave when shit hits the fan. Turn the table

It will end just like Zimbabwe. Enough countries end up like that, and the rest will wisen up

You live in Canada. We are the single most cuckolded nation in the Anglosphere, even more cucked than dad. You should know that by now.

Essentially the bastion of the Western world in this century and the last is America. What Canada does or says never has been and never will be relevant to anything at all. The only people who's opinions matter are Americans.

You could show them a video of Hillary eating babies and they'd still say "well... at least she's not TRUMP!"

It's insane. No amount of evidence could ever change their minds.

>will gladly hand it over to jihadists

Oh really goy ! You very dumb !

Today I learned the world is not worth saving. Humanity is an error and needs to be destroyed. The fact that the hand of hate is moved by own our will is just pottery.

This is the actual redpill.
>stop feeding your replacement army

Report the cunt to the FBI. It's about time liberal filth were held accountable for their constant violence & death threats.

Tat's because your country's people is cucked beyond repair.

Here in Britain, most people are pro Trump

Oops, forgot to notice you're a leaf. Report her to whatever authorities you have on the matter.

>All according to plan.
If you haven't seen this video, it is MANDATORY Sup Forums viewing material.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

u are correct.

in 2011 some us politicians and news commenters called for the assasination of julian assasnge and no one prosecuted them.

you're right bro it's really sad when laws are flouted as you have observed. it really is the end of our civilization when we forget our values. values such as everyone is equal under the law.

Liberals will be crying in the streets after Western Civilization crumbles. I'll walk by them and laugh,

Report her to HR and the FBI right now. Stop what you're doing and do it.

by chanceif hanoi hillary wins, tues night will be easy pickings to determine who is a dem and who supports America.
the hanoi hillary supporters will be in the street celebrating, Vulnerable and defenseless.
it would be the perfect time to strike out once and for all.
if one was so inclined. just theoretically.

THIS. But not the FBI, report her to the Secret Service.
The common thread of leftist cultural disruption is infantilization. You become infantilized when you escape consequence. Let her discover that her actions have consequences and you will actually be helping her grow up.

>HR
We have no HR it's small office with 15 people. My bosses are anti-Trump and will likely also laugh about it.
>FBI
>FB "Clinton dindu nuffin" I

Did you say anything against it? No? You're part of the problem.

I just had a coworker say that even if Hillary eats babies that I still is better than Trump. I raged so hard I had to leave the building. If we somehow found the smoking gun of the spirit cooking child rape scenario, to think people actually would still vote for her cause Trump has a loud mouth, makes me want to kill myself. Society is doomed.

A girl in my office is vocally advocating Hilary's assassination and people are just sensibly chuckling over it.

This is it. The west is lost. Whether Hilary wins or not, there really is no hope for my generation. They are so hateful and easy to manipulate. They will allow the destruction of western culture and will gladly hand it over to nazis. There is no saving it.

Am I wrong?

Easy for you to say. Why would I put myself in danger over some fucks who can't vote for her anyways?

Ah little frenchie, you just need to secretly record it and upload it on internet liveleak or something, rest is internet history. You need some balls, to be a man.

Remember to say that "some of your co-workers are concerned" also, but don't be specific. Do this with little emotion so the person you talk to will have to logically process your complaint to avoid the typical swarm-mentality meat puppet aggro emotional shut down of non approved complains from bad goys like yourself that HR retards are know for.

They're retarded and also very weak.
One of us counts for 1000 of them.

>Baby's first election
If you kids knew history you would calm the fuck down. Anyway stay ignorant and BTFO.

Where do you work? Toronto?

Yes.

Ah okay, all makes sense now.

I'm a web developer. I like having a job.

Brainwashed useful idiots. They carefully weave a narrative to provide a big red bullseye for these lemmings.

denounce her for advocating gun violence and promoting gun culture thinking that firearms solve conflicts. report her for creating an unsafe working environment

This is what godless society's deserve, stfu and accept it.

my father thinks that what clinton has done is just normal political behavior and the allegations against her are normal events in the run up to an election

civil war comes - nature will reset our fallen civilization

>the West is lost because Canucks are cucks

If thats so, the West has been lost for a long time.

I live in Quebec and this is my every day life. Please kill me now

Good album tho

NEET spotted, us wagies get to do a lot of work place training on the clock that goes over this exact situation. OP should of reported her

this desu

>Am I wrong?
>worshiping drumpf like a savior figure
Yes.

way ahead of you senpai

I hope not.
Saw a thread on here earlier about how the kids growing up now, labelled Generation Z, are the most conservative generation since WW2.

Generation Z, I put all my hope in you

pic related