Operation Hillsweep

Get in here faggots, and rev up those Twitter accounts we've got work to do. Suggest to the normies that they may vote online using presidential hastags on Twitter! We must do everything we can do distract those who are gullible enough to believe they may vote online in social medias.

Be subtle, and oblivious and tweet things like "Wow I can't believe I could save time and a trip to the polls by just tweeting!" or some shit, if we can get one or two to not go to the polls it'll be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

votehillaryonline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep those weaponized memes coming!

Tomorrow will be a glorious day

I like how you think people will believe this

Really shows how underage trumpfkiddies are

>thinking this will actually work

>voter fraud is bad
>unless we do it

...I should write a macro for this.

So I know we've put a lot of work into this. But can I remind you what CTRs job is.

>manufacture online support for Hillary

Don't you guys realize that's what you're doing?

Go play on the lower dimensions of this sweet jenga game pussys

Sup Forums is completely satire we're just a humble board of peace! :^)

How do I up vote this?

CTR is in full force.

use the website some user made

votehillaryonline.com

bump

Sup Forums is moving so fast

Shh wait at least until evening in burgerland. Don't give them a chance to report the story then dump it full force.

also this.

kek

If you guys do this, make sure you change your twitter avatar to something normal and not obviously Trump or Kek related, otherwise they'll know it's bs.

You ought to be promoting votehillaryonline.com/

bump

Bump
Don't let this thread die
Praise Kek

Hard to estimate numbers, but this probably won us brexit. I kek every time i think about it

bump

>Literally trying to rig the election
>complains about people trying to rig the election
Oh boy

>People meme'ing and IRL shitposting vs the DNC doing it in an official capacity

Fuck off and die, Ahmed.

IT'S JUST ART, GET OVER IT... UGHHH.

BUMPED! EVER SINCE I'VE SEEN THIS OPERATION BE PLANNED I HAVE WAITED WEEKS TO DO MY PART! COME ON EURO BROS. STAND BY OUR ALLIES.

>/fit/ 131

A board where it's mostly depression threads, steroids threads, and "How do I get a gf?" threads... clearly an example of a high IQ group

Tbh if you are stupid enough to fall for this you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

bump

>when you think this won't work but then you realize it's targeted at americans

Amazing how far technology has advanced, now your phone can take a photo from behind itself.

kek

i'm saging this. i suggest we wait til later today and make a new thread. need to be sneaky. if you cant find it search for vote hillary online or hillsweep. if you still can't find it, you know what to do on your own, do it at the appropriate time (evening for burgerland) anyone agree? either way i'll be back later tonight a few hours after the targeted time.

>user is still in highschool and can't vote

bump