Why does Sup Forums hate fags so much? Not all of them are shitty individuals

Why does Sup Forums hate fags so much? Not all of them are shitty individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The vast majority of Sup Forums doesnt hate them, we pity them.

They have mental health issues and they are glorified for it rather than given help.

We do hate the rampantly flamboyant fags though.

>They have mental health issues and they are glorified for it rather than given help.

What kind of help? Conversion? Likewise, can straight people be converted to gay?

It's funny because the top brass of the British Secret Service were all shit-stabbing faggots and they literally manhunted this guy.

People are against the glorification of homosex in culture. Nothing against gay people.

Technically I am sure they could be, but what purpose would that serve? The human mind is a weird thing.

We could sew a dick onto someones face and keep it alive but that doesnt mean it is ethical or that it would ever happen. If someone was born with a dick on their face, on the other hand, doctors would likely remove it. And if they didn't, it wouldn't be looked at as "normal" or "progressive."

Turing actually kind of was a shitty individual.

The gay-hating side of Sup Forums is much more vocal.

>Technically I am sure they could be

So, you don't know what kind of help gay people should get?

>but what purpose would that serve?

Sperm donation and technologies like artificial insemination are available, do you think you could be converted to gay and still be a valuable addition to society?

Only dumb redditors hate gays.

I hate fags but I don't hate homosexuals. Fags can even be heterosexual for that matter, it's just that homos tend to be fags on average so lots of people confuse the two.

An upright, masculine homosexual citizen who behaves traditionally is not an issue at all.

questo. Jack Donovan is a good example of a homo that isn't a fag.

but at the same time, Homosexuals are far more likely to be sexually deviant. By orders of magnitude.

youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s

>we pity them

Straight men are more pitiable desu. Who wants to be a slave to vagina?

Naxalt isnt an argument

Not all gays are faggots.

Not all black people are niggers.

I hate niggers and faggots.

because the fags flooded pol with kek / pepe and ruined this board. now it's become a highschool circle jerk.

Confucius resurrects to distribute that dank wisdom

It's like the difference between a black person and a nigger.

There are gay people, then there are fags.

If Hillary is elected, (GOD FORBID), and white men turn their back on society, do you think fags will be strong enough pillar of society to sustain it and keep it from collapsing.

The answer is: No.

Society needs strong stoic disposable workers for when shit hits the fan.

Fags are anything but that.

You're not going to be able to clean up hurricane debris from your office chair. And when you're out there, there might not be toilets provided, so being a prissy faggot and worrying about peeing infront of people isn't going to work.

America needs more gays, less fags.

Oh my God you big nasty bigots there's literally nothing wrong with being gay. Your slippery slope argument is bullshit

Oh my God shut up about your slippery slope, no psychologist says there's anything abnormal about it

Fuck off bigot, every study has proven there are no longer term psychological damage to children. Your slippery slope argument is so stupid

Oh my God bigot again with the slippery slope argument. There's nothing wrong with

>Not all of them are shitty individuals
What a true intellectual.

Maybe not the lesbians unless they were into anal, too.

This is deep. POL BTFO