Stan Lee just confirmed a Black Widow movie is coming

Stan Lee just confirmed a Black Widow movie is coming.

Are they killing off the old hag who can't act and replacing her with a young Russian who can?

How many movies has Stan Lee "confirmed" at this point? He used to do it all the time a couple years ago and nothing came from most of them.

No thanks

Tbqh I'd prefer a BLACKED Widow spinoff

>Widow getting fucked by Wakanda jungle nigs

ScarJo is pretty T H I C C by hot Hollywood actress standards, I'd watch it

Unless its 2 hours of her getting buttfucked in da pussy by Hulk, then WHO GIVES A SHIT.

>buttfucked in da pussy

????

I like that you posted this as if Stan Lee just walked up to you and told you himself

Yelena would be a logical choice. Have her be recruited by Natasha, and be an avenger for the new phase of Marvel movies. I'd love to see her back in comics.

He probably did. Given his poor eyesight he must have thought op was somebody else.

By the Hulk.
That automatically results in a fractured but whole.

>fractured but whole
like my heart =/

Stan Lee will be dead before then

I'm sure all 7 fans of the movie version of Black Widow will be overjoyed.

>female lead Marvel movie

Worked out so well last time

just make it a james bond style spy action movie and it will be great

I liked her in Iron Man 2 and Winter Soldier. She was fine in Civil War. Hated Whedon's treatments of her. Give me more Black Widow over Ant-Man and the Wasp any day.

And by black widow movie, you mean, cap, iron man and others are going to be on "her" movie, right?

That would be the best case scenario since she's boring as fuck.

>old
It's weird reading that as it seems like just yesterday ScarJo was the young hot up and comer.
I guess it's true what they say; actresses have 10 good years before the audience turns on them.

Shes a child actor though

Kingsman killed James Bond though. Are you excited for a James Bond Film when Kingsman makes completely over the top spy films?

So I guess Yelena would be the villain? It's not like she has anyone else.

I have always said I would be fine with a female bond but that was on the condition she be homosexual.

>She kills not-Putin for hacking the US elections

The plot seems interesting.

I'm hoping it's Taika he already said he wants to do it

>doesn't know
I'm not posting it

>Give me more Black Widow over Ant-Man and the Wasp any day.
shit taste, desu

So will we find out what happened in Budapest?

What is with the general movie going audience and attaching themselves to the most irrelevant things?
>>What happened in Buddapest?
>>What happened to Barb?
>>Michelle was the funniest character in the film!

>Stan Lee just confirmed a Black Widow movie is coming.

Thanks for not including a source user.

He mentioned it during his panel at Supanova Brisbane earlier today. Someone asked him if he'd like to see a Black Widow solo film and he said it's happening.

Did old Stan bang Scarlet? You know, all harassment stuff.

I'm sure he shot dust in her presence but blamed it on dandruff. And, honestly, he probably just coughed. I mean at his age he probably doesn't remember how sex even works.