MICHIGAN GOING TRUMP

MICHIGAN GOING RED

MICHIGAN GOING RED

MICHIGAN GOING RED

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/trump-communications-advisor-democrats-absolutely-freaking-out-about-michigan-going-for-trump/

>“Matt, if you and I were talking two weeks ago, or a month ago, or a month ago… If one of us said Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and President Obama would all be in Michigan the day before the election, the other person would have said, you’re nuts. You’re absolutely insane. But that is the reality. Bill, Hillary, Obama, and I’m sure all sorts of other cast of characters will be in Michigan” on Monday, Miller said. “Because they’re absolutely freaking out.”

>“We believe we’re going to win Michigan,” Miller continued. “All the energy is there. The Democrats are going to have to spend more money on TV, so they’re clearly freaking out. That’s where I think Mr. Trump can win.”

>Miller added that the Trump campaign will be making stops in Pennsylvania even into Election Day. “Pennsylvania, we’re in striking distance. Virginia, we’re in striking distance. Same thing with Wisconsin, and even Minnesota. And the one other state I’d say is in play—we’re probably right about tied right now—but that’s New Mexico,” he said.

Glorious 1980's Reagan landslide imminent.

80's music commencing

>youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/florida-early-voting-230841
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=UsZTQjsqiXI
youtube.com/watch?v=NouZB6QuCys
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ac_h7SY7XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He could win Michigan but lose Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and New Hampshire

That won't be enough, but at least he'll flip Michigan red.

>lose Florida

Hillary is only 0.5% ahead with EV in Florida, not counting independent voters.

This is a good sign. Personally I've never understood HOW states like MI don't go red every time.

>lose New Hampshire

Down by 80,000 there, right?

I don't believe that.

>lose Florida

Looks like someone isn't paying attention

Because it has one of the biggest, blackest, cities in the country in it that constantly slides things blue.

Clinton is up by 3

REMINDER THAT VOTING DOESN'T MATTER

ALL RESULTS ARE DECIDED BEFORE HAND

politico.com/story/2016/11/florida-early-voting-230841

praise Kek! Michigan for Trump! Kek wills Michigan for Trump!

>Obama and Shillary both having rallies there recently

That told us all we needed to know tbqh m8

Right, that gives Clinton a significant lead.

So my point is, Trump can still win Michigan but still lose Florida. How does that exactly help him?

>Trump communications advisor says they're winning

Really gets the neurons firing. The Clinton campaign says the same thing.

Hail Victory-san!

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

yesssss

>Democrats have an advantage over Republicans of only 0.5 percentage points
>significant lead

>tfw spirit cooking loses you the google and Muslim vote

CTRL confirmed

Please let my shithole state go red this one time.

I guess you're a bit retarded, aren't ya?

You're insinuating all those Latinos are voting for Clinton
>WRONG

>Trump
>losing Florida

and the sky will turn green with red rain. just fuck off lad.

>Bill
>Hillary
>Obama

All three would not be there if they weren't shitting their pants over Michigan going red.

If that's true why did brexit happen

michibro here. outskirts of detroit

trump landslide confirmed

nobody gave a fuck about romney here

trump supporters are everywhere. it's overwhelming

> being this retarded

What's your assessment of signs and stickers in your area, sir?

MIfag also here, I live in sterling heights & I have not seen anything about hillary here

this hand doesn't look like to belong to 80 years old

A te, de l’essere

Principio immenso,

Materia e spirito,

Ragione e senso,

In nomine KeK

The Black vote went way up though, right?

Obongo did jack shit for them, hopefully they realized a republican can't be any worse and might actually bring jobs instead of Mexicans.

Michigander and 734bro in France now. Voted absentee for Trump. Can confirm that outside the usual cuckold bastions (Ann Arbor, Wayne county, etc.) the entire state is red. Dems are going apeshit here, most of my liberal friends have turned to Trump, are closet supporters or are voting Stein. Obama spoke in Ann Arbor today, so you can see how nervous they are.

>lose Florida

Florida Absentee Ballots and Early Voting: 11/7/2016

Absentee Ballots Requested: 3,365,391

R: 1,314,813 (39.1%)
D: 1,322,382 (39.3%)
I: 644,291 (19.2%)
Other: 83,905 (2.5%)

Absentee Ballots Returned: 2,549,653

R: 1,047,119 (41.1%)
D: 980,440 (38.5%)
I: 457,756 (18%)
Other: 64,338 (2.5%)

Percent of Absentee Ballots Returned by Party:

R: 79.6%
D: 74.1%
I: 71.1%
Other: 76.7%

Early Votes: 3,874,942

R: 1,425,312 (36.8%)
D: 1,580,003 (40.8%)
I: 779,639 (20.1%)
Other: 89,988 (2.3%)

Absentee Ballots Returned and Early Votes: 6,424,595

R: 2,472,431 (38.5%)
D: 2,560,443 (39.9%)
I: 1,237,395 (19.3%)
Other: 154,326 (2.4%)

Absentee Ballots Returned have 66,679 more Votes for Trump, and Early Votes have 154,691 more Votes for Hillary.

For reference, Romney had 79,365 more Absentee Ballots and Obama had 246,985 more Early Votes, giving Obama 167,620 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined) before Election Day.
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html

Obama won Florida by 74,309 Votes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

This means Romney pulled in 93,311 more Votes on Election Day than Obama.

Hillary's current margin is 88,012 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined), meaning Hillary has a gap of 5,299 Votes to win Florida assuming Trump performs the same as Romney on Election Day.

This is also not taking into account the Independent Vote, which polls more favorably for Trump.

Hillary has not secured a sufficient margin of the Early Vote, meaning the State of Florida will go Red on Election Day.

Source: countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

THIS IS A PLOY TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR SHILLARY. YOU ARE BEING CONDITIONED. DON'T FALL FOR THIS OBVIOUS TRICK.

OP here. I live in the metro Detroit area and personally witnessed signs in factory areas and have seen union workers waving signs on the side of the road for Trump. My work even sells Trump shirts, stickers, and mugs.

In addition I've heard tons of old people saying they're voting Trump.

Why not just wait and see, friends.

post comf

youtube.com/watch?v=UsZTQjsqiXI

Haaaaaaaaa

Boy! You really are a true trumptard. Stop posting

No. It's way down. It just so happens that when the candidate isn't black, blacks don't care as much

>Trump beats the odds
>The underdog wins
>My boner could not get harder

Goddamnit 80's movie election please, this is what we need.

That's not how we do things, potato. You know that our shitposts have the power to warp/change reality right?

>breitbart.com

The black turnout is down.

STRATEGICALLY SMALLER VOTING

GIPPER LANDSLIDE JUST KICKED IN YO

DNC must be pissed they couldn't import enough Somalians by election day to ensure MI victory.

oakland county user here, i see ten trump signs for every one hillary. and that's generous.

Lol no. Where did you hear that from?

>inb4 (((((((((CNN)))))))))

Hat position confirms noose is being removed.

It's a toss-up. 5000 votes means that rainfall in a few counties might swing the election this or that way.

So they could bully britain for a while before forcing a harsher membership on them.

Lansing here. Trump signs everywhere.

First time MIfag voter here, is it too close to election day to do an absentee ballot? I don't feel like waiting in line tomorrow.

fuckin a right

hahaha never you people are delusional

I can't wait for Trump to pres.

We'll have endless celebration threads and CTR will have disappeared completely!

>breitbart.com

>breitbart

Yeah, you know what, wake me when this is on CNN

G-guys....?

Probably, but don't worry about the lines, we have one chance at this, don't be too lazy to save America.

>assuming Trump performs the same as Romney on Election Day.

If Trump is closing the gap in Early Voting, imagine the gap in favor of Trump on Election Day.

>the blue state of michigan

AHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAhA

Fellow Michibro here, 810.
Haven't seen anything but Trump goodness.

Makes sense. No doubt anyone that worked in or was involved in any way with auto industry hopped on the Trump after Trump starting ripping Ford

Just get out there and vote. If you get out early the lines will be shorter. It will be an awesome and unforgettable experience to participate in democracy and MAGA, one you'll never forget. I voted absentee already for MI, and I completely regret not being able to vote in my state on election day and celebrate with all the other Trumpbros when we MAGA. So vote for me instead, MAGAnon.

What pisses me off is that king nigger is STILL wasting our tax money campaigning. That fuck should be forced to pay back all that. Trump needs to make it illegal what Obama did. All the other presidents knew better.

is that perhaps confirmation bias? as in, most people voting trump are bigly voting for him. anyone voting for hillary sent in their ballots lazily and without any heart.

Someone redpill me on the ctr tactic of talking about rally size =/= metric of success.

>In the polls

WHY ARE CLINTONS AND OBAMA ALL IN MICHIGAN?

THIS WAS UNPLANNED

ASK YOURSELVES

THEY ARE DESPERATE FOLKS

PRAISE KEK! I FEEL MY ENERGY COMING BACK!

This guy gets it. Everyone keeps assuming that every black and hispanic vote is going to Clinton when this is not even close to being correct. Voter enthusiasm from blacks and hispanics going for Trump is much higher than blacks and hispanics wanting more gibs from Clinton.

Detroit is 90% niggers

Must be really bad to get Hillary up and out of bed.

>Sometimes when your hopes have all been shattered
And there's nowhere to turn
You wonder how you keep going
Think of all the things that really mattered
And the chances you've earned
The fire in your heart is growing
You can fly, if you try leaving the past behind
Heaven only knows what you might find

>Dare - dare to believe you can survive
You hold the future in your hand
Dare - dare to keep all of your dreams alive
It's time to take a stand
And you can win, if you dare

>Everybody's trying to break your spirit
Keeping you down
>Seems like it's been forever
But there's another voice if you'll just hear it
Saying it's the last round
Looks like it's now or never
Out of the darkness you stumble into the light
Fighting for the things you know are right

The power is there at your command
It's time to take a stand
And you can win, if you dare

You hold the future in your hand
The power is there at your command

>Dare - dare to keep all your love alive
Dare to be all you can be
Dare - 'cause there is a place where dreams survive
And it's calling you on to victory

DYE
DYE
DYE
DYE IT RED
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ac_h7SY7XQ

EXIT LIGHT
ENTER NIGHT
TAKE MY HAND
WE'RE OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND

>Hillary
>get out of bed

She needs her 19 hours of beauty rest.

Why does CTR think early voting matters?

Majority of people vote on nov 8th

>Blue PA

Fucking Larpfag

SCREENCAP THIS

REGISTER AND VOTE TRUMP !!!

>i dont believe that
sees facts

i dont believe them must not be true

dear god user can u get any more autistic?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>synthwave
>high-cut leotards
>good anime

Trump winning will bring back the 80s and turn everything around

niggers don't like satanic shit like spirit cooking. They are so superstitious they don't like a broom sweeping their feet. All of them.

>breitbart

ahahahaahaha

thanks for the laugh OP!

according to no one

It's essentially true, but at this point you could almost speak of negative enthusiasm for the witch. So it will affect turnout.

>losing Nevada

Checked.

It's looking like their last ditch effort in MI will fail miserably while Trump continues to surge in swing states through today and tomorrow. The man has too much goddamned energy.

YES!

If MI goes red you just know PA will too.

>tfw Spirit Cooking has saved us all from it's very own evil.

Do you really think the black vote turnout is up from the election where a black man was in the game?

I have no idea how anyone in Michigan could vote for Hillary after the democrats utterly ruined Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

I wouldn't be surprised. Look where the union's are now. Couldn't prevent off shoring, killed factories under the weight of their pensions... I like the idea of collective bargaining in order to get fair market price for your labor, but when you're competing with the third world what can you really do?

It's in the bag for Clinton based off Clark County early voting, no?

We'll all bask in the glow of neon once again.