Soon you guys will get a nice taste of defeat

>mfw eating chips while watching the shitstorm unfold on Sup Forums in a few hours
>mfw soon the alt right will crumble under its newfound complete defeat
>mfw this whole board will be soon filled with qqers, crybabies and whiners

yes, yes, this pleases me.

go gass youself kike

REMINDER TO GO VOTE TRUMP!

>tfw Hillary wins

Well Israel did the most crying in 1944. Hell you kikes still moan about it now.

Infact you Jews want to destroy the white race because of it. - Just a thought.

>satan hates jews
What a surprise

#ImWithHim
#TrumpPence2016

we will impeach clinton like nixon.
dont worry jew, we will always get u.

kek paquito it's all ogre and you dont realize yet

Sure, in your dreams. We'll always be around and there is nothing you can do about it.

Doesnt matter, can wipe tears with all those US tax dollars.

Enjoy the shitshow

But you're satan m8

kek

Im going to enjoy watching your country turn into nuclear crater if hilldawg wins

>eating chips

that's cultural appropriation m8 fuck off the chips are me lads'

No you're Satan

that's exactly what satan would say

Hillary will win, and as usual, nothing much will change here ; and we'll still get your money.

I'm okay with Hillary winning.

Exactly

Don't worry, kike slaves of pol, Trump is a Bavarian kike insider and he has already been chosen to win for probably several years at this point. Rest easy tonight, your master will win.

חבר שלום

You are hated and have been btfo by every race in existence, don't get too cocky kike because it will happen again.

Going to get Hillary to start a war with Putin, i can't wait....

Sup Forums BTFO

Not once since 1948.
Tsahal will prevail.

I wonder if the tears of clinftonkins will as delicious as the tears of remainers

Israel didn't exist in 1944. Given my flag, I should know.

>shitstorm
No one will be on the board if he loses.
Well, except for you faggots and shills.
There's better shit to do than sit around being pissed off.

Oh ye of little faith

Can I donate rockets?

go back to hebron you sandnigger

>election during night
>I'll be waking up to pol/US in flames

can't wait desu

HE'S A GOOD GOY, LOVES HIS MAMA
LOVES JESUS AND ISRAEL TOO
HE'S A GOOD GOY, WANTS TO BOMB ARABS
JOINED THE ARMY, JUST WAITING FOR HIS CUE

IT'S A LONG DAY LIVING IN AMERICA
THERE'S ILLEGALS RUNNIN' THROUGH THE YARD
AND HE'S A BAD GOY 'COS HE TRIED TO SHOOT 'EM
HE'S A BAD GOY 'COS HE AIMED FOR THEIR HEARTS

AND NOW WE'RE BAD, BAD GOYIM
YEAH WE'RE BAD, BAD GOYIM

SHE'S A LIBERAL, WANTS FREE HEALTHCARE
DOWN AT WALL STREET, SHE'S HOLDING UP A SIGN
AND SHE'S A GOOD GOY, VOTED TWICE FOR OBAMA
BUT SHE'S A BAD GOY, FOR SAYING 'FREE PALESTINE'

NOW WE'RE BAD, BAD GOYIM

BAD GOYIM, NOW WE'RE, BAD GOYIM, NOW WE'RE
BAD GOYIM, NOW WE'RE, BAD GOYIM, NOW WE'RE

I WANT FREEDOM, AND CUT ALL THE TAXES
I THINK ABORTION, IS EVERY GIRL'S RIGHT
I WANNA END THE, RACIST WAR ON DRUGS
BUT I DON'T HATE THAT, MY SKIN IS WHITE

NOW WE'RE BAD, BAD GOYIM

NOW WE'RE BAD, BAD GOYIM OH
BAD GOYIM
YEAH WE'RE BAD, OH BAD GOYIM

fuck you , you shouldnt be supporting trump you fucking retard he hate mexicans

Jo Cox supported that cause, she paid the price, and was used as a tool for those sad remain fags.

you'll have to do better than that

source

Trump is a kike if you vote for him you're a GOOD GOY.

for you

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. NO THANK YOU

Be sure to Google Trump's Bavarian Ashkenazim great grandmother.

> a retard that thinks someone awake to trumps bavarian Ashkenazim past wouldnt already know what a lying demon hillary is

what a waste of digits

One less noose on the day of the rope. Putting pictures of her outside every polling station on her constituency has earned some extra nooses, however.

Oh schlomo, the goal isn't even to kill you, but that's an acceptable outcome. The iron dome costs a fortune to maintain. Those guided rockets cost tens of thousands a pop, to shoot down tin cans with thrusters. Some don't even have payloads. The gibs you get from america are fixed, so it hits you where it hurts a Jew most: right in the wallet.

What a coincidence

Actually I'm not a Palestinian - a European working in the West Bank - but yeah, this kind of comment is pretty typical.

And you wonder why so many people (even Israelis) hate you and the fanatical settlers who live in places like Hebron.

You know in long term this isn't sustainable, right? Palestinians are having far more babies than you (except Haredi, who do nothing). In 20 years you'll have to either leave the West Bank or accept Israel can't be a purely Jewish state.

Either way, looking forward to how fascists like you deal with that decision. Sweet sweet Bennett tears incoming.

she's against weed being legal too, but pro-abortion

who does that even make sense

Doesn't matter, no one in their right mind is voting for her anyways, she's an evil demon sex slave.

We get more than 5 million USD a day from the US.
Its okay shooting down tin cans, we still make cash out of it.

Or we can just keep going on with the settlements, and push sand monkeys and the PA back to the desert.

Israel will never stop being a jewish state. We'll deport the fuck out of palestinians and thats it.

One day you'll have Jesus to answer to you stupid kike, have fun in the lake of fire.

Well said Kike

>mfw you still believe that jesus bullshit
>mfw we don't even believe in life after death
feels good to be in a culture where we believe in science too

Va agiter ton drapeau blanc ailleurs, mohammed

then do it already, let's get this done asap.

>kike birthrates dropping
You should accept some immigrants desu.

Reminder that your country is 20% Arab. Those Arabs have a higher birthrate than you. They haven't been deported and probably won't be anytime soon. You only have cosmopolitan Jews. To blame. The ones who spread Marxism and multiculturalism here. Turn them into soap and you can have Palestine and genocide then all.

You created this thread. Then you made THIS post. And you are honestly surprised that you get hate?

DEPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

You do realize that Hillary cozing up to the muslims doesn't bode well for you, kike?

just an election move, not afraid at all

>Remember George Soros is super anti semite who is funding Hillary

This board belongs to Israel always has always will.

He also gave 160 million to Trump. He can't be much of an anti semite if he was willing to give kike trump money.

(((George Soros))) is an anti-semite.

Of courshe.

>just an election move, not afraid at all
Bullshit, nowadays you can't even mention that islam instructs its followers to do jihad and kill/enslave the kuffar. This shift in the overton window is something caused by lefty shitstains like Hillary. She will take in more muslim refugees. She will shamelessly kowtow before them like Obama, who blamed americans for the orlando shooting. The democratic party very much intends to destroy Israel in the long run.
Your goose was cooked when your skin tone became lighter than that of the arabs.

That's ok. With Hillary we have more time to organize and get into militias and start assassinating jews and media people. Do you honestly think losing an election will make us stop fighting for our survival? Especially when losing means the state had to let our opponent slide on litterally thousands of legal violations and the destruction of our national interests to support the elite's interests? Leadership not following the law is a very dangerous precident, if we don't have a nation and laws don't matter, then fine, revolution it is. We are starting with you're people so we can get some sweet revenge.