Poedesta Cheese Pizza

Just ate lunch at Besta Pizza...ama

Did you get cheese on your pizza?

how many slices?

Extra cheese... but my main course was a po' boy sandwich

Did you molest any children?

That boy lover symbol on the logo, christ...

Lets just say I got the meat lover's...

This isn't even /x/ tier, this is just pure retardation on your part.

How much for the leetle girl?

...And?

Multiple slices all for the same price if you eat it within an hour

You implied x tier,
Look at the logo on ops pic,

Look at the menu.

So be a gluttenous swine and its cheaper

I didn't imply, I said this is below /x/ tier. And it is.

the restaurant I go to literally once or twice a week is now this Sup Forums /x/ conspiracy.

/x/ tier means its baseless and conspiratorial, this is neither

Nope

Ask for extra sauce. Give a suggestive wink or nod and see what happens

what you can actually order slices in murrica? You can only buy a whole pizza here

Next time lets just meet up and get a sandwich

That is exactly what this is. A pizza menu has a picture that is probably standard in whatever cheap fucking program the person who put that together used, and it is similar to this other logo in that it is...a triangle. Wow, not like that looks anything like a slice of pizza.

I liked the infographic that had the Good Humor logo as some kind of international pedo symbol.

Ain't it odd though that the pizza shops down the street have a girl lover and a child lover symbol in their logo? Not to mention the child rescue place down the street with Haitian children (whom the convicted sex trafficker got Haitians for)... This place supples one of the pizza places with the "Haitian Special", a secret item not on the menu!

You'd know all of this if you've read the thread.

>lol just a coincidence guize

No it isn't odd. Wouldn't it be weird if pizza places were involved in bizarre child sex trafficking rings and somehow decided to advertise that on their menu?

From UD:

ping pong
A sexual act involving three people. One person is on all fours while they are fucked in the mouth as well as the ass or vagina. Usually takes place with two men as the ''paddles'' and one woman as the ''ball''. The paddles knock the ball back and forth. The men knock the woman back and forth.

Any combination of males and females can be utilized during this act based on the sexual interests of those partaking. However if a man is the 'ball' the option of a ''paddle'' fucking the vagina is emlininated. In this case only the mouth and anus may be used...unless you're into some crazy shit.
John and Pete ping-ponged the shit out of Laura!

How was the pizza?

Ping Pong: also a very popular game.

Holy fuck, this reeks of pedophilia. Reminds me of (((An Open Secret))) documentary

What the hell is DCforTeens?#DC4Teens #DCforTeens

Wasn't on the menu. Someone in one of their instagram posts asked for a "haitian special" in quotations.

Keep reading all the threads on this I assure you you will get mindraped.

No, because I'm not fucking retarded.

Going to a concert at Comet Ping Pong this week. Anything I should check out?