According to Wolverines abilities (Super regeneration) shouldn't his muscles be constantly growing...

According to Wolverines abilities (Super regeneration) shouldn't his muscles be constantly growing? Maybe not when he's relaxing, but when he's under physical stress (fighting, working out, sex, ect) he should be growing like Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk since his muscles would be tearing just slightly and then rebuilding themselves over and over agian.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/MedicineCuttingEdge/story?id=7231487&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes but no. the muscles do get bigger when they get damaged, but then if no physical action is made that forces them to break again, they will return to a slimmer form. So unless he is always exerting himself to the max, he won't be getting bigger forever.

>exerting himself to the max
so shouldn't fighting draken turn wolverine into a roid-planet?

The adamantium slows his regen, when it's removed he looks like an even more muscular version of Beast.

That could honestly be a new twist on wolives character.

>"that's why I never give it 100 percent, unless I wanna swell up like a Macy's parade balloon. Last time it took me a week jus's to be able to walk again, and I sure as hell don't want to hear Mccoy chuckling and patronizing me as he tries to get my mass down to normal again."

You know who Wolverine's favorite powerpuff girl is? Snikt Bubbles

if he fights him every single day, so his muscle fibers get damaged and don't begin to deteriorate yes.

His healing doesn't follow normal human healing. He can regenerate lost limbs etc.

>ripped-saurian

There'd be no way for him to gain a substantial amount of mass unless while fighting he was also eating massive amounts of food

They do stay slightly bigger than they were before tho, unless you've got very long periods of inaction/minimal exertion. And wouldn't his healing factor counter that degredation anyway?

You mean like he eats tons of food whilst regenerating from bullet wounds/stab wounds/gratuitous beatings/etc?

>You mean like he eats tons of food whilst regenerating from bullet wounds/stab wounds/gratuitous beatings/etc?
That would be Goku's dream.

>And wouldn't his healing factor counter that degredation anyway?
Actually his healing factor would accelerate the degradation process because the healing factor would consider it as an "imperfection" to base wolverine.

Just imagine if you have healing powers but you use it differently. You can force people to regen until it becomes like a form of cancer. You can literally not lose.

Unless someone gets stronger in that way.

No, but...
>super regeneration makes it so dead cells in his skin are instantly regenerated, pushing the dead cells out much quicker and with more force than your average human being
>constantly dropping an unsettling ammount of skin flakes everywhere

someone please draw this

Deadpool

How can someone get stronger like that? I mean besides hurting themselves, I don't see anyway to stop it.

probably by getting some distance between you

There is a genetic limit to how much muscle can be grown, regulated by things like myostatin and frame size.
He would be able to reach the peak of his physical limitation very quickly though.
The neurological aspect of strength is a trickier situation, he wouldn't necessarily be as strong as he looks, unless he conditions himself for lifting heavy weight as well.

t. a personal trainer.

and likewise, regeneration could mean that mucles always return to the state they were before being damaged, so you don't grow any muscles at all, except maybe temporarily while you're exterting an effort, and then go back to normal.

Maybe that's why he's drinking all the time

He poisons himself to keep his body under control

It's called shedding and he does it twice a year so we have to comb him with a stuff brush and make him take a bath

From the thumbnail I thought this was a goof.

all of this is true. although the funny part is if he has a mutation against myostatin then he'd grow even more.

there are real life X-men type mutants with super strength I shit you not
abcnews.go.com/Health/MedicineCuttingEdge/story?id=7231487&page=1