Trump still hasn't released his tax returns

Trump still hasn't released his tax returns.

>implying anyone actually gives a shit

Okay

Hillary still hasn't released her E-mails.

/thread

Hillary still hasn't served her time for breaking the law dozens of times.

they were leaked, he's paid more than almost anyone in your deluded nation.

only cucks pay taxes

we're going to make america great by removing all taxes and switching to a pure pepe economy

no one cares

fuck off and saged

Clinton still isn't in jail

You still haven't killed youself.
>Pic related. Have a couple of shots.

Good nobody should pay as much taxes as we are. Fuck the nigger leeches. Fuck the fed. Fuck kike propaganda brainwashing centers AKA "public schools"

You wouldn't understand them anyway.

MUH TAX RETURNS

suck my balls assholr

pol butthurt

its ok drumpf never had a chance

If it was hillary who hadn't released tax returns you faggots would be going nuts every single second she refused to release them.

Double standard faggots.

What honestly do you expect to find in them? Every billionaire does the same thing, pays as least taxes as possible and can exploit loopholes with their wealth by hiring a team of lawyers and moving money offshore.

Sick counter, Svennyboy.

mountain jews are big on hiding their money

Hillary has every year and she's supposedly the crook

Stanky Hillary still hasn't taken a Shower.

retard

That's why we still have it. :^)

>m-muh emails

The sad part is this actually could have been a legitimate criticism, but the GOP (and alt right fags like you) beat it into the ground and exaggerated it so frequently that its completely meaningless at this point. Same with "muh benghazi". Bush's administration deleted something like 22 MILLION private emails and endured many more embassy attacks that led to injury and death, but you dont see GOP lawmakers trying to put them behind bars. My point of course is not to say that "it's ok because they did it too", but rather to underscore how little fags like you actually CARE about national security/the lives of those lost at Benghazi, and instead just cling to these things for political reasons, which totally undermines their legitimacy as arguments.

Good

>every person who became a US president in recent history released their tax returns
>Trump hasn't released his tax returns

D E D U C T I V E R E A S O N I N G

> dismissal
> muh repitition
> whataboutism
> implying we supported Bush

>haha if i just greentext it's as if i'm actually refuting his points

Typical. Enjoy babby's first election, and I look forward to your tears tomorrow evening.

why should he and expose his bullshit?
Sup Forums BTFO

this is going to be better than brexit knowing how upset people like you will be.

>Bush

Fuck him, find his emails and I'll be the first one to start reading them to put him and his whole family in a shared cell with Hillary.

Corruption should have no place in government, but you still choose to vote it into office. Fuck you.

Nice equivalency. W lost some 5million emails and the only law he violated was a possible records act infringement so future historians won't know who he was cybering. He also didn't purposely leave people to die during those embassy attacks his administration endured. Just goes to show what a little know nothing faggot you are.

hillary still hasn't gone to trial