Okay Sup Forums, undecided voter here. Red pill me on Trump

Okay Sup Forums, undecided voter here. Red pill me on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
nytimes.com/1995/04/12/business/trump-is-selling-plaza-hotel-to-saudi-and-asian-investors.html
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off attention horse

How the fuck could anyone be undecided still? This has been a two year long process you fucking shiteating faggot. If you're still undecided at this point, just don't vote at all and throw yourself off the nearest skyscraper.

He didnt Kill Lybia and Syria last time i checked

just kill yourself retard

To be honest I've already decided and just want to know how Sup Forumslacks would convince an undecided voter.

Trump wants to save the world from globalism and the corrupt elites.

Hillary rigs elections, starts wars, takes bribes, jeopardizes national security and most likely has had people killed.

She's not a criminal in the "She committed a DUI 30 years ago but she a good girl, she gettin' her life back on track" sense.

She's a criminal in the most literal mafioso cartel style sense and if she wins we are beyond fucked.

Please for the love of God vote for Trump.

You should only vote for Hillary if your dream is to live in Brazil or Venezuela.

OP here again try to not talk about Hillary just want to hear about Trump.

I thought you were decided.

He wants to build a wall.
He wants to build it tall.
And beautiful.
With a big door inside.
In which people can come through legally.
Legally!

All vitriol and criticism aside, he we insure that Dems don't stack the Supreme Court and erase you 1st and 2nd amendments.

Every other argument is flummery.

This is the most important thing.

Everything else is peripheral. If they fuck your first two amendments, it doesn't matter how big your welfare check or cleantech subsidy is

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

Hillary is taking us to war with Syria and Russia to help out her Saudi interests
Hillary says she will enact no fly zone over Syria
All top army generals say that is declaring war
War against Syria and Russia
Say not to war with Syria and Russia

If nothing else, vote for the SCOTUS, not the POTUS.

That's why i'm voting Trump.

t. Minnesotan who's vote doesn't matter.

Appreciate the contribution but try not to talk about Hillary when convincing me like this:
Bretty cool nearly convinced

TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR
HE MADE A DICK FOR HARAMBE

He wants to bring jobs to America, lower immigration, replace Obamacare, remove corruption and money from politics and started the discussion on getting rid of the TPP.

If you agree with any of these things vote Trump.

Well. He is a man who had made many mistakes and wants to spend the rest of his life helpnig the American People. So he is putting his reputation and business on the line for the American People.

DONT VOTE TRUMP!!

TRUMP WILL DESTROY AMERICA AND START WW3!!!!!!!! VOTE HILLARY TO PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY! AND ALSO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought Sonic had BLUE arms

Choose the status quo or choose the change maker.

Choose someone who will fight for themselves or choose someone who will fight for the America People.

Choose someone who aligns themselves with countries that want to do America harm or choose someone who will put America first.

Choose someone who sells America out to the highest bidder or choose someone will restructure trade deals to bring manufacturing jobs back to America.

Please take this to the mirror thread over here

>itt we spoonfeed a faggot one of hundreds of clinton scandals and he turns around and calls trump a rassist musogynist

go to hell dumbass kike

dont listen to these faggot OP, its never too late.
my best advice keep lurking Sup Forums, find any sort of
information that peeks your interest, and do your own research
most of the time you'll find what you dont know you're looking for

He's a Bavarian kike insider with connections to all of the worst of the worst wealthy kikes. I am not a shill, I don't have time for bullshit. If you want to have an authentic conversation with me about this please let's. I have lots of evidence if you're interested in seeing it.

Ok, Trump policies:
Flatter income tax laws
Wants to establish strong borders
Against refugee asylum
Against common core math
Wants to invest in inner city schools
Promotes isolationism, wants out of the business of regime change
Pro second amendment
Wants to put tariffs on companies outsourcing manufacturing and selling back in country
Wants to go after the H1B visa program and companies who abuse it
Wants to close loop holes for corporate tax havens

LARP but idc.

Trump is for people. Hillary is for the global establishment.

Do not believe the media.

Watch this video and vote for truth and freedom:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

I just want to hear what you have to say in a short answer format. This is more about you than it is about me. Thanks for the concerns and the trips though.

i didnt know sonic was bavarian kike.. really makes me thonk

fuck off faggot

it doesn't matter if you're not in a swing state

Google Trump's Bavarian great grandmother Katherina Kober, stupid kike shill.

Livin' in Virginia

He will fight the crybullies rather than kowtow to them

A vote for Democrats is a vote for men dressed as women using the ladies' room

Protect women and children, vote Trump

Or, vote Trump

>This is more about you than it is about me

Oh so you really are a faggot

holy shit.. THIS is what you're going to use to bring Trump down? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I Red Pill you on Hillary

That and his shady business connections like the 160 million loan he took from Soros, the time the prince of Saudi Arabia bailed him out of debt to the tune of 325 million or the fact that he owned 93% of the stock of a Rothschild Rockefeller corporation. And also the fact that when asked if Trump had interacted with underage girls in his presence, Epstein chose to plead the fifth.

Here are the most important things to consider:
1. Putin says "it's war" if Hillary wins.
2. Hillary has a public and a private position on every issue. Look it up on wikileaks. So even if you actually agree with her terrible, historically failed ideas, you can't trust her.
3. Trump isn't perfect, and he is a gamble, but there are no solid criticisms against him. They're just saying he's "racist" and "homophobic" which is generic BS they say about every Republican. Or they whine that he called a woman fat 20 years ago, or that he said pussy 11 years ago. Meanwhile, in Hillary Clinton land: imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

This is the easiest election of all time. Trump is a solid populist candidate, Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt candidate of all time. This is not the election for third parties, this is not the election for apathy. Easy choice.

SEE for my solid criticism

>Soros connection
>Deals with Saudi Arabia
>Pedophilia
Sounds more like Hillary to me. The left will lose this election because you guys thought projection was a strategy.

what else you got, this is EVERYTHING you could get on Trump?

It sounds like Hillary because they're all lying shills working for the same side.

Soros:
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Saudi Prince:
nytimes.com/1995/04/12/business/trump-is-selling-plaza-hotel-to-saudi-and-asian-investors.html

Epstein:
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

> you guys

I am not a shill.

Trump won't make us war roos

Yep, that's all that I've found so far. It's certainly enough for me. Of course there are also little suspicious things. His grandfather's first business venture in Europe and then the states was to open brothels, very much in line with the elite sex abuse business. His father was helped into the business by a wealthy kike who happens to be the father of Ivanka's husband. I think she must have been penance. There is the fact that all of his children, his sister and his great aunts all married kikes. There's the fact that by blood he descends from a kike in Bavaria, the home of the Rothschild family and many other wealthy court jew families, as well as the official home of the illuminati.

Here's more about that Soros loan, it might even be twice as much value as I thought:
wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

I wonder what penance Trump owes him for that forgiven debt?