Donnie Darko: The Rabbit Hole

After (((youtube))) decided to delete comments AGAIN, I thought I would post this video. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
Daily reminder of the name Scion and the fact there is a car called the Toyota ISIS.
>voting for the exclusive ISIS car manufacturer
>rhymes with zion
>is the name of a former Toyota brand
The first attacks on twin towers were in 1993. At end of video you will see a compilation of """things""" also from 1993, 2001, and the present. Are you ready for the final red pill? "I WAS A CARPENTER TOO!". Do you call yourself Christian for Brownie points? Back it up by not voting for this bride of Chuckie

You aint slidin this shit faggots

Debate me.

Go back to your non antichrist threads. All good.
>MUH FIREWORKS
>MUH HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE
>MUH FBI

This says Donald not Donnie and is from that movie. The part at end is a 1993 film. Get big, Flumpfettes

W-W-WATS SCION H-H-HE WOULDNT BETRAY US!

BUMP!!! CONTROL THAT OCCULUS, BITCHES

The Antichrist vs Literal Satan

man this one is tough

Ah. The classic. Ok youre all warmed up. Now speak of video. You've had about 13 mins now; as is length of video

Theyre the same two. Anybody else?

Why did you respond to me twice? I thought your video was saying Trump was the anti-christ... why are you arguing with me?

This is a cult movie everybody has tried to figure out. Well now we have. Ties in with the time machine nicely. Nobody knows why toyota and isis go hand in hand or why he chose a toyota name for his business change

LOLOL Drumphf BTFO!!

Really? Why don't you go ahead and tell me how the antichrist is not satan. Or how you try and say this election is hillary a devil vs trump an antichrist. You guys always split hairs and make shit threads

>MSM is on Trump's side
A fucking leaf

Bump

You can't say anything on the guy's twatter they took from him. His campaign manager is a zionist journalist. Youtube deletes my shit on all topics. Be contrarian. This video kills the drumpf campaign. Prayer in the Bible has changed prophecies. Do you want the end of days?

Bro I'm just talking about your video

It paints trump as the antichrist

And we already know hillary is doing blood magic

Thread is auto saging

No you're not. You're slowly saying nothing as I coax it out of you. A black guy in some Nesquick is not like this video. Try again. I guess
>king of debt
>wants no wall (nyt tapes) hillary does
>uses h1bs
>illegal immigrant playboy wife

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD

GET IN HERE YOU FAT FUCKS

Ok let me start over, you're confused.

I clicked the video, it started talking about all the signs of the antichrist and linking it to trump. Is that wrong?

That Crumpf's family does sabbatean rituals and have names that mean an oath to trump Christ. Sabbateans. You know. The ones Queen Isabella kicked the fuck out in the 1490s. Crumpf might be a nephilim type clone

Too much maple syrup faggotry in this thread...

Say how he's NOT, mofo. Just try and tell me how the vid might be incorrect. On anything. You're starting to bore me and this is your 4th ball. See if you can walk or maintain your garbage batting average

Every time you post, the thread 404s. Here's the car

>Say how he's NOT, mofo
Why would I? I didn't come into this thread to disagree with you.

I came into to experience the knowledge you're trying to share and then you got immediately combative when I was AGREEING with you.

So now, I disagree with you out of spite and voting for Trump doubly as hard. Fuck you.

Nah you came in here and said what I've already summarised and you spent 5 posts splitting it. DAA HURR DURR SOO DE ANTICHRIST OR LITERAL SATAN DURR. Be specific you bluepilled Mongolian

Mandatory bump for you that everybody else gets and you don't. Maybe OP's don't get bumps
>destroys the 1 post by this ID meme
>decent thread
>immediate page 9 every time

Cool. Now i finally have a reason to post this girl that looks exactly like Gretchen. Some user made these and posted them on b a few months ago.

Trump is only guy I can remember who makes one speech. Does all the things in that speech. And makes it this far. He stole Reagan's slogan. Made the opposite of him on walls. And everybody is punch drunk. This is why The Nose wants him so badly

This is the last time I'm responding because you're clearly mentally limited.

This was my first response

>The Antichrist
That'd be trump according to your video

>vs

>Literal Satan
That'd be Hillary with the pedo blood magic and all that.

>Man this is a tough one
That'd be a sarcastic jab at the difficulty in choosing between two terrible options.

But you just made it so much easier for me. Because you've made it clear you can't follow or understand simple conversation. So I can only conclude that you're an idiot and anything you believe is idiotic by association

Ctrl+F Nesquick. Bye. Fucking potato republican upside down star moron. Not one post on the specific parts in the video. Not one

That face is 5/10 but those legs are A1

Epstein. Kiss of Putin. Project Veritas is name of Roman Goddess. Most were stolen. Some aspects of the tech geek stuff within noted most could then be doctored. Go maintain the commie servers it's all good

Sponsored by the same two plants who owe money to eachother without tax returns. For how long have tinfoilers wanted to figure out that mural in the video? Well now we have. Elect a tinfoiler. Be prepared for tinfoilery

Like i said. She looks just like Gretchen.

Hopefully based Democratic America keeps hacking Putler

>Not one post on the specific parts in the video
Because there ISNT any "specific" parts. Theres no narrative lol.

It's a 15 minute trip down the Chocolate River with Willy Wonka featuring some early 00s trance music.

I want to understand you guys, but you're so fucking defensive you won't explain anything.

Other than shit like this
Because you're so caught up in whatever you're on you don't realize NO ONE ELSE IS FOLLOWING YOU.

You're just spewing stream of consciousness as if we're supposed to make these leaps with you without you bothering to explain anything.

This thread is like reading someones notes for class

Can't stop won't stop bumping. Well. Nothing was said. Tactics were used. Means I win. All the best though!

You're really partisan eh. The frog took you in. The video is a goldmine. Buzzwords. Stylistic attacks. I wish we had a back and forth on significance of the pet goat series in there. His apprehension for """that""" birthday. Not "my birthday or that birthday of mine". But simply that birthday. Nah. We'll take 50 maga hat Baron posts about how I communicate instead. BIDDEO IS SHITTY BECUZ 15 MINUTES OF NESQUICK

MUH BIRFF ZERDIFFIGAD

I dont get it. So trump is the gateway to evil? If so then let it be, humanity doesnt deserve to survive anyways. At least not on the path that we've chosen to take as a race.

>wants us to learn
>memes and shitposts whenever we try to understand

Ok I'm out. I quit.

I tried.

God needs to pick better prophets next cycle if you're all he's got.

BUMP

Hi Nietzcshe you indecisive fuck
Good. You don't deserve it. Ask questions of what I posted from the primary link. Not critiques on me or broad generalisations

>Directly stated that we dont deserve to live
>Tells me that I'm indecisive
kek, get your butthurt shit out of here you faggot. stop trying to get views on your gay ass youtube shit

Golden Rule bud. Golden Rule. Trump is an incompetent who promised never to manage his companies again. Went bankrupt. Inherited fiat money. And rebranded on talk shows. Well guess what. "You're Lake-of-Fired"

the scion fr-s is a cool car, but i wish it had just slightly more power though, or came turbo'd

Trump went from being literally Hitler to being an Arrancar from Bleach?

Hillshills your end is near

50 toyota shekels have been wired from isis

>is rude to others and then tells me to follow the "golden rule"
fuck off you ugly wrinkled up leaf, why did the wind drift your faggot ass here.

I dont give two shits about what you think of donald trump. Im not even fucking voting you moron. Who the fuck are you trying to sway? The only people that a gay fucking video like this would sway are underage teenagers who arent old enough to vote anyways.

get the fuck out of here you gay turtle fucker. may kek smite you

He doesn't look like him? He doesn't look like him on the mural? You guys wanna smack your faces? I will too. If you can't or don't want to see, fine. But all of this is maximum reflective ass damage control so far

Look who's having his mensis now. You wanna kill everybody like ayn rand did too and then get her broke no friends homosex husband ass on SS benefits? Trump? Nietazsche? They can't speak for me like they tried to and you tried to. Maybe I don't want to kill myself like you all do. Fuckig Jim Jones cultists

OP you're fucking retarded

Scion was picked because it means "descendant" and was a sub-branding aimed at young people.

Toyota Isis manufacturing started in the mid 2000s and has been around for almost 10 years in Japan, it has nothing to do with terrorists in the Middle East.

Look it up. Lots of magazines went nuts over that connection. There's more than one and then donnie calls himself scion the zionald

sorry, i don't get autoweek

All kinds of magazines. You prolly don't know how to drive anyways. Nose takes up too much of windscreen

Speaking the truth does not mean I must cater to your retarded ass views.
Prove me wrong on these points and I will admit defeat and give you the pleasure of "winning" this debate

>Humanity is becoming too destructive on the world. The environment is suffering from over farming, oceans are being over fished, we're pumping toxic shit into lakes, oceans and just about everywhere else and we cant even get along and live within our own ecosystem without throwing it out of wack and fucking up life for literally EVERY OTHER LIFE FORM that shares it with us.

>Humanity is growing too fast in numbers. We are WAY overpopulated on this planet and will soon get to the point where life for everyone will be just scavenging for food and killing our brothers and sisters to take over their land for resources

>People are becoming more and more degenerate. Family values are practically nonexistent, sexual depravity is supported and reinforced in our children and people dont care. Practically what makes us civilized is falling apart.

>We rather be ignorant to the world around us than let our egos get hurt. Yes, humans have the most potential of all the species so far and we were destined to be something greater than what we could of ever imagined but we have lost our way. I know for sure that we will never find our way back to glory based on how fast we're falling towards rock bottom. There is NO slowing down. You think I'm wrong? Go look at who our fucking presidential candidates are. A crook, pedo warmongering bitch and a egomaniac.

let me guess, you're between the ages of 16-19?

I am only to fear God. Not to allow a slippery slope to have rocks have human rights so we can drink cockroach milk

Lemme guess. You want Greater Israel? Why do you like a Manchurian Candidate. I said Jim Jones earlier. Do you really think 16 year olds know whom was Jim Jones?

>tfw you love 80's toyotas
>tfw isis

just fuck my shit up fampai

what the fuck does the animation mean
Did we figure that out?

Exactly my point. You cant even refute ANY of what I said. Georgia Guide Stones are a fucking gods send but it'll be too late by the time we realize it.

Have fun with your empty slide/shill thread.

Oh by the way, I hope trump does get elected. I hope he cuts off a goats head and wears it like a helmet and uses the blood of the goat to fuck your mother and sisters in front of you and your dad while forcing you to watch. I put a curse on you too just now with ancient Egyptian magic. You should be scared! Oh noesss!!! THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE! ANCIENT EVIL MAGIC IS GONNA GETCHU!

That one is the most complex. The spinning boy and the regualr moon is a mention of the lies and insults made by the elites over Muslims. The red one and osama's arms harken to Donald. Even the word Donald means fucky shit. I don't trust the man as far as I could throw him. And he's yuuuge. All the hillary will nuke russia shit is a psy op to forget about this weird fucker and his weird fuckiness