Who else losing their fucking mind

I'm so gucking nervous i can barely sleep. I end up checking rcp every 30 minutes to see if there are any new polls. Anyone else like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If recent trends are any indicator, the polls are completely useless and you're better off consulting sacred monkeys or mexican warlocks over polls with tiny pools of people, questionable oversampling or which are inherently biased towards the sphere that metropolitan pollsters inhabit.

The only poll you need is the one on the day.

Even as a leaf I find it hard to sleep. Even when so many of my brothers and sisters and currently falling and withering away with time. I stand strong and connected to the tree of patriotism

Well thanks now I'm even more anxious

>Baby's first election.
Calm down Francis.

I am

lol that was me on Brexit night, it was indeed darkest before the dawn

Not so nervous now because the banter will not fall upon me

I have to go to work in 2 hours, today is going to feel like the longest day in forever. Yesterday alone felt like an eternity.

You are not alone fellow leaf

Keep your politicians honest bongibro.

Good luck with your pile of assholes.

Even here across the pond I get the same. When do the polls close tomorrow and when can we expect the first results to come in?

Its not usually this intense though right? If it is I don't understand why there aren't mass suicides every year during election seasons.

Stop shilling your own thread toothpaste

Leaf here. nervous AF.
I have a midterm for a useless course tonight at 6. So happy I only have one early morning class Tuesday.

Results don't come in until 7 or 8 eastern standard time. Don't know when it could end though. Depending on how close the ballots are could go on for over a month like in the 2000 election.

Have faith.

The God Emperor shall Defeat the Demon Queen.

Such things are necessary in the final act.

Guess I'll put on CNN or something from bed and see the libs shit their pants live on tv

Stop checking polls. They are mostly pretending its 2012 while failing to notice the lack of hip black guy as a nominee. Instead they have a primary stealing spirit cooking pedo who's been bought by the Saudis.

naah Im chill as fuck

probably because I knew for over a year now that Trump will win

I decided that I would just let it wash over me

it's not real anyway

nothing is real

only I am real

>giving a shit about crooked polls

just vote jesus christ

Neither are you, buddy

I am of the idea that shit was predetermined for hillary to win this. Much to my dismay.

Used to, but not anymore. I literally don't give the slightest fuck. The fact that I can learn the outcome tomorrow excites zero percent of my brain's reward network.

To me, worrying now is like living in Ancient Greece and worrying about the elections and the running candidates - its literally so insignificant and has zero impact on humanity's future. We're about to colonize our solar system, and who wins the US elections is irrelevant.

If the US had the need to enter in a war with Russia, it would do so regardless of the candidate. He/she's merely the person who communicates to the population the decision that the government has agreed to act upon, nothing more. You cannot wage arbitrary wars without them being approved by the pentagon, and no matter how hard you try to resist, if a foreign military is threatening you enough, you MUST wage war to defend yourself. Candidates are irrelevant.

Yeah, sophism is great, but since I am a creation of your own mind, you are a faggot.

GET HYPED

youtube.com/watch?v=uQsP9xTklYQ

I seriously can't stomach it anymore.
I don't know why I'm always so pessimistic.
I guess it's due to life experience.
I also thought Brexit wouldn't happen, man was I happy when I was proven wrong.

I NEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIT

which one of the dozen controversies involving the media or DNC gave you that idea?

I'm a lot calmer than I thought I'd be. Put in for vacation tomorrow and Wednesday so I can watch the show. Going to bug out of work today a little early, too.

Thinking about buying an AR lower, and I will fill up the gas tank today. No matter what happens, I can see gas prices going up.

All I've got planned tomorrow is to vote.

>implying any of us are real and not in a simulation

im ready

If it goes smoothly, we should know by Midnight or 1:00am EST.

Nah, it's too late for yesterday's news to fuck anything up or for Shillary to recover. Damage is already done from Republicans catching up in early voting last week, coming home to Trump and people that have already changed their mind. Trump's momentum is back and keep his mouth shut most of last week has kept him on a favourable course. All Comey's intervention and exit did was boost Trump's improving situation enough to sway a few states.

That was probably just Comey trying to cover his ass before he gets charged for influencing the election. 'B-b-but I fucked both sides over' it's not unfairly influencing anything.

They can rig the votes with maybe 20-30k votes per state. Trump is winning by a margin too big to overcome by such small low energy numbers.

All glory to the God Emperor!!

Heh the ghost of Jeb bush will not save them now!!

>polls
lol

I feel alone and in agony. I live in a very liberal family as the only outspoken conservative in favor of Trump.

I can't sleep.

I can't eat.

I can't interact with them until this is fucking over.

Just the funding that the dnc have gotten from the begginning. If they have spent that much money to get this cunt in then they sure as shit will rig the ballots if they dont get their winning vote count.

Not really that interested this year since it's obvious hillary blowout. Already voted for her. Horserace narrative etc.