There's a lot of FSB faggots and Russian cucks shitting up the board today to get their free rubles

There's a lot of FSB faggots and Russian cucks shitting up the board today to get their free rubles.

Seriously, noticed all the non-American flags making new pro-Trump topics and shitting up everything else?

I'm curious, what's the punishment when Hillary wins tomorrow?

Kill yourself CIA Hillary cuck

And we found another one! It must be neat when you hack a machine in a rarer country, people might actually believe that one. The Japanese are usually harder to hack.

Russia is friend, you are hillary shill, slave to the imperalists and globalists. Trump is mighty leader that American needs. Russia strong

UK cucks practically give their IPs to Russia, so I'm not surprised to see this one.

Okay Obama

Russia likes the American people

50 rubles have been deposited into your bank account

Russia fuck hard your pathetic imperialist woman bitch

Killary is without a doubt the most evil person to run for POTUS!!!

I am not how you say shill and am not supporting message. Clinton is America best for, no asking question.

Implying Hillary isn't going to go full metal jacket and gun everyone down from pure hatred of America.

Fuck off ctr and fuck russia too

Nyet.

>i love radiation burns

there's easier ways to get a tan OP

>when Hillary wins tomorrow?
Never. Tomorrow where she wins isn't coming.

>Seriously, noticed all the non-American flags making new pro-Trump topics and shitting up everything else?

You're new aren't you?

>mfw, someone actually get paid for shitposting
I wonder how to get this job. Maybe I should call to FSB recruitment department?

fuck off, cuck. You just mad about your payments ends tomorrow

Bump
Im proud that at Least one Sup Forumstard made this thread. The pro Trump shilling is too obvious now that hes fucked up so much

Answer is simple. Trump is very good for USA, but he is hyped by putinists to make his reputatation worse and secure Huillary's win.