And it's officially started

#metoo is now being used to attack artists that women just don't like

Menton3 is being accused of sexual harassment over dirty jokes by a woman who was also telling dirty jokes. Even his ex who he's going through a nasty divorce with said the woman also told dirty jokes

>Menton’s sense of humor is crude, vulgar and sometimes pushes people’s limits, mine included. However, this was regular and mutual banter between her and him, as I personally witnessed. At NO time were hands put on anyone and there were other witnesses present during the one particular incident described online. Menton and I are NOT on good terms but I will willing stand up and say that he did not assault anyone.

bleedingcool.com/2017/11/03/menton3-ars-memoria-allegations/

But of course artist Faith Betinis jumps on the band wagon of #metoo to smear his name cause she didn't like how their working relationship ended.

I knew someone was going to start using #metoo to baselessly smear names. How many people are going to have their careers ruined by witch hunts?

And this is why l refuse to "Listen and Believe". If you get raped - back the claim up, or kill yourself in a corner.
End of discussion, no bait, fuck off...

/thread

anyone unfamiliar with his work he does horror and erotic horror art and comics. I stumbled upon one of his IDW horror comics in a bargain bin and loved the art. Just got another of his today.

We should start randomly accusing women artists of rape en mass.

Just the other day a welsh politician (and father) killed himself after being dismissed from his job a few days earlier after being accused of sexual misconduct.

The full allegations were never told to him, he only knew what had been made public to the media, accusing him of "groping, unwanted attention and inappropriate touching".

Why is he cosplaying as Warren Ellis on hunger strike?

The only good thing is that no man is going to believe any rape acusation ever again, which is exactly what every woman deserves.

There are probably a lot of unreported suicides that happen because of this kind of stuff

so I see r/incels really did get banned

Not your personal army. Kill yourself.

#ArtistGate

Wow buddy, nice 2008 catchphrase! You come here from r/Sup Forums too???

Dan Slott jumped on me off the balcony, and when I was laying on the ground with broken bones from all that weight he sticked a thumb in my ass and said "good soldier good soldier"

not
>Good Peter, Good Peter
I don't believe you

Stop being a pussy and start your own faggoty crusade that you'll get bored with after a day when everyone ignores you. Also I've been on Sup Forums longer than you've been walking. The joke is you're underage.

Fuck off.

The non-sexual allegations appear to be right on the money, and is how the whole thing started.

Your mom.

>IT'S CURRENT YEAAAAAR
haha o wow. no wonder you represent yourself with a black avatar

Well, that's only bad for real rape victims, too bad for them, feminism really got them fucked.

they probably all posted here anyway

>Dirty jokes are sexual harrasment now
Never change, burgers

Shut the fuck up you stubborn faggot

Clearly we should defend this fraudulent faggot just because a woman jumped in on him.

oh, so it's ok to accuse someone of sexual assault if they have a business deal that went south? Fuck off

>The absolute state of modern gender relations
Wow, people in the 30-40s must have been so backwards right?

This whole ordeal is literally men's fault for letting women do whatever the fuck they want to and now for fear of being ostracised men are fucking afraid of women smearing them with shit. Fuck America. Fuck liberalism. Fuck westerners. Suck a fucking dick. Universal suffrage was a goddamn mistake.

True dat, except for the universal suffrage.
Suffrage is not about who deserves to vote, it's about the evil of ruling over someone who doesn't have a leverage.
When you think about suffreage don't think in those who vote, but in those who rule.