X-Men director was probably a scumbag

X-Men director was probably a scumbag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5icPtmLsTy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah they both are

He just locked his tweets.

Sometimes people say unkind things to you in life

She only regrets working with Woody Allen cause she caught flack for it. If she actually gave a shit, she never would have worked with him in the first place. She's just trying to save her ass.

I am more insulted by The Last Stand being a terrible film.

lesbo needs attention because her career has been dead

Victim mentality.
Him saying inappropriate shit is one thing but grandstanding about being "outed" (which she didn't have to confirm or deny) is stupid.

>her career has been dead
Just desserts for enabling that hack David Cage

>her flappy pussy
/ourguy/

Goddamn, someone could eat a fucking baby on camera and you'd go into apologist mode just because he made a comic or movie you liked.

>a person who doesn't know if you're gay or not can out you
Is she retarded?

Especially so when she didn't know it herself back then.

>guy outs girl as les before girl even knows she's les

He must be one heck of a psychic.

This. There's this contrarian mindset where people would sooner take issue with calling someone out than someone asking a 28 year old to fuck an 18 to help her find out she's gay in front of coworkers.

Man these allegations really bring home how much of a problem incels and Sup Forumstards have with women:

>Hollywood Jews outed as total degenerates and scumbags like you always wanted
>T-these sluts are probably lying!

Do you think it's acceptable to speak to someone like it's described in OP's screencap? How would you feel if someone spoke to you like that? Now I actually agree with to some extent that you know, these public eye actresses and shit, it's relatively easy for them to come forward. But it's not just been them in this slew of sexual allegations. Do you really think they're lying, even when they confirm your inherent biases? What is your fucking deal with girls?

Well, I mean...is it a live baby?

Because I can give a pretty good moral defense of eating a baby that is already dead from something unrelated to the act of eating it. Like, a baby dies from natural causes or something and nothing could've stopped it. It's not like NOT eating it will bring the baby back to life.

Might have been based off personal knowledge, like someone asking her if she has a boyfriend or who she thinks is hot. Maybe she thought she was bi. Maybe she came off as butch so what he said is even more insulting as he's not outing, just going off of stereotypes.

>Because I can give a pretty good moral defense of eating a baby
No you can't nigga. You just enjoy playing devil's advocate like a retard.

If the baby is already dead then it ain't that bad, my dude.

If someone talked to me like that I'd probably move on and not hold onto it for 10 years like some guy saying gross shit is a big deal. Why exactly is it a Sup Forums move to think this isn't that big a deal?

i love it how you idiots whine about people getting 'triggered' and about 'victim mentality', but as soon as someone gets outed for being abusive you wet yourselves and through a tantrum

i'm pretty sure incels (and most of Sup Forums's userbase, by extent) blame all their problems on women
this quote from TRP is a pretty hilarious example of their mentality

I mean.. nobody likes X-Men Last Stand anyway... Fact is, it's fishy how everyone is coming out at the same time with all these things. Funny how they can bring up shit that happened 15 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago in this shitty industry and yet they STILL.FUCKIGN.WORKED IN IT. That shitty no talent rose mcgowan bitch for example just tweeted a few days ago(and I only know because some retard comic book artist retweeted) about how she was raped at 14. Like fuck off bitch this is retarded. This whole reality feels like a bad comic book written by some hack that's retconing shit to make it feel more dramatic.

Women are insidious and wicked creatures.

>implying if you were an actor and your boss raped you you'd have the balls to come out
>implying you wouldn't submit when he threatens to ruin your career
>implying you wouldn't suffer severe trauma for the rape
lol incels

so he is as bad as Jean Grey

we live in a world where you're no longer allowed to act like a misogynistic dick towards women
y'all babies are gonna have to stop whining about it and man the fuck up

>Some fag saying a grown woman should fuck this other grown woman is rape now
Damn the bar has really lowered for you white knights.

lel

It's been a weird ride. Hollywood is known for being a sleazy place, but it looks like it'd take men being victimized coming out more often for there to be less victim blaming and defending of big Hollywood players. It's the sort of mindset that would see Obama as arrogant and dislike him for it, but then see Trump's arrogance as a positive, or hating "virtue signaling" but loving Cho.

What's with all the tumblr-esque posts lately? Sup Forums's had them for a long time now, but not this blatant.

> Fact is, it's fishy how everyone is coming out at the same time with all these things.

Once Weinstein fell, victims felt that people would actually give their confessions a fair shake and not just kick them out of the industry like everyone else

>yet another person associated with Entourage gets shown to be an IRL scumbag

I swear that show is/was cursed.

I actually liked it since it had more Mutants and less gay innuendo.

It's practically all of Hollywood being fingered though.

idk, why do incels exist?

They're guaranteed replies.

Surely it's no more unkind to make them face consequences for that?

This. Part of being employable is being trustworthy and not a trouble maker. Word of mouth goes a a long way, and even if you file a complaint and it gets resolved, part of the resolution a lot of times is to keep quiet.

It's pretty fucked up. But you're right it's not as fucked up as eating a live baby or killing a baby to eat it etc. Still fucked though.

The part of her story that actually hit me was the other asshole producer/director that had dinner with her when she was 16, touched her leg, and said "you have to make the first move, I can't."

That's some shady, fucked up shit right there.

>men being victimized
>anyone ever giving a fuck
kek

could it be that people are starting to recognize that nobody wants to be friends with alt-right assholes
the only people you end up being friends with are incels as angry and bitter as you are
at this point if a guy says he posts on Sup Forums i get instant red flags

Where's the rape?

>at this point if a guy says he posts on Sup Forums i get instant red flags

@96681797
Goddamn, this actually made me kek

This has been well known for a long time, people just ignored it because they don't care until moments like this

Kids were saying they were raped by him like a decade ago and people just brushed it off cause he couldn't get prosecuted

Did you not hear about Kevin Spacey?

NIGGER WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Okay this story isn't anywhere near as bad as all the other shit that's come out. He made an off-hand sorta tasteless joke, boohoo. Riding on the coattails of actual rape victims to vent about how a guy hurt your feelings is kinda fucked up.

Not really, the only people I know who actually talk about Sup Forums in real life are godawful

And this isn't even related to sexual scandals, it's for basically everything.

>Might have been based off personal knowledge
She would've told about it then. She brought all the dirt she could, like an unrelated vagina joke she heard him make (prolly not even to her). This post was basically "boo hoo hoo, so mistreated, sexual oppression" when guy was just an asshole and made some shit banter comments. I hate this fucking oppression olympics, apparently all of this is now #metoo, hashtag that was made to help woman who received real sexual harrasment.

To be honest man, the shit people post on twitter or whatever is just as bad. But the general level of posting is more normie and less visibly awful.

Cry me a river

I thought Ratner being a piece of shit was common knowledge?

Brett's "Meet and greet"
Formerly Chuck's

i only come here rarely desu
also the girls on Sup Forums tend to be way less awful than the guys so i'm exempt from the rule

he was accused by 11 other females already

that said, nothing she said is THAT big of a deal

he's a scumbag, but she's obviously blowing her own experiences out of proportion to get sympathy and get in on the current trend

but again, he's clearly guilty regardless

>m'lady

Chucks Muck and Gruck?

More than a decade really, pedo accusations surrounding Brian Singer go back to the 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=5icPtmLsTy4
A documentary for anybody interested, it's quite fucking old, way before any of todays "alt right vs SJW!!!" bullshit, and it mentions Singer as being involved

hollywood is fucked up in general
i read a few quotes from a book from the 90s? about how even in the 60s you were expected to have sex with directors and whatnot
the author was hated because she didn't want to cheat on her husband

And Those accusations are something really bad or it is just him trash talking?

not that user, but there's nothing wrong with playing the devil's advocate

Cursed? Or is/was a true to life documentary of Hollywood scummery?

Yes, I am sure that his comment was meant to be taken seriously and wasn't just a crude attempt at humour.

Faggots like you who confuse crude remarks for literal demands are a big contributor to the shitty state of the industry right now. When I end this post by telling you to "go fuck yourself" I want you to realize that I'm not actually asking you to perform autofellatio, but instead just want to indicate my own strong dislike for you.

Go fuck yourself.

Why are women so fucking sensitive and crazy, if a man said that to a man they'd all laugh it off

>I'm not actually asking you to perform autofellatio
I dunno, that would be kinda cool. Especially if he records it and posts it on /gif/

We live in a world in which the media would believe anything bad that any woman says about any man.

How about some evidence? These decade old accusations are being made now because there is no way to prove or disprove any of it. Unless the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' has magically been done away with, all of the accused have a right to the same basic respect and dignity that would be offered to any other individual pending their trial.

As an aside, moot raped me back in 2006, I demand reparations.

Who is moot?

>it has to be literal for it to be bad
Are you autistic?

And yet Singer is allowed to fuck all the twinks he wants. The gay mafia is stronger than the her mafia.

Yeah it was hilarious how more people seemed pissy that him coming out was a coward move and would perpetuate gay stereotypes than the actual assault allegations.

Why can't women handle the banter?

>Chris Rock makes a joke about it
>The joke itself is considered sexual harrassment

You can't win.

>he said a doubleplusungood word!

Thought police ahoy!

We've very quickly gone from "fire him for allegedly raping women" to "fire him for allegedly hitting on women" to "fire him for allegedly trying to set me up on a date".

Probably because that made his sexual misconduct story stand out from the other stories. "Omg a man can be a victim of sexual misconduct" isn't news.

The law shouldn't be concerned with your hurt feelings. People saying rude or unkind things to you should have no greater consequences than how you choose to react yourself.

Trying to make criminals out of people who said a bad thing, and also out of men who made a clumsy pass at a woman who wasn't interested, is only going to cheapen and dilute the issue by treating them as being as bad as the actual rapists and abusers.

flappy pussys are embarassing

>trying to make criminals
You don't understand what this is about.

>a lot of times is to keep quiet.
That's more for the business itself to maintain a professional look, not to aid some raepist boogeyman.

>I-I-I only come r-rarely
>I'm a g-grill so it d-doesn't apply to me

Female privilege strikes again.

Here's a question divorced from the nonsense: how much of an approach to help someone who may be in the closet is too much, and does it vary by profession? If an editor asks a young artist to talk and asks them if they're gay and having trouble coming out about it, is this too far despite the honest intention of helping an employee through a difficult situation? What if you suspect abuse in their life?

At what point does offering a hand for intervention go too far? Should professionals just ignore any situation employees/co-workers find themselves in?

OP's example is obviously an awful way to go about it, but still, it's worth asking

This has nothing to do with the law. Ratner and the rest are on trial in the court of public opinion. You can be a shithead for as long as you can get away with it, but no one has any obligation to interact with you / do business with you.