ABANDON SHIP

DELET THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Politics/clinton-down-7-points/2016/11/06/id/757306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha NYPD salty about how a pedo grandma is going to become the president.
hilarious.

No time to celebrate. There's work to be done!

Fireworks might trigger some jew yorkers.

>they've been replaced with fog machines so she can make a clean getaway

KEK!

this

she doesn't want to humiliate DRUMPF too much

that

Why the fuck can't I say d_u_b_s? are you for real?

Politicians and other parties usually have their own polls that are unbiased unlike those for the public. So she probably knows what's up.

i already fucking moved to canada since its obvious trump is gonna win, save myself the fucking hassle of having to cross the border when he DOES win and its a stampede north.

doubles cheggem

>unclear why

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Canadians arent allowed to speak of gets anymore

Does nobody remember the balloons at the DNC? They just don't want their candidate seizing the fuck up at her victory rally.

I can't stand the idea of america becoming a country with an overbearing government and a hateful leader that looks down on everyone that disagrees with him!

that's why I'm moving to canada!

newsmax.com/Politics/clinton-down-7-points/2016/11/06/id/757306/

she won't even win the state now

I think she wants to punish NYPD after sge faked the election. Expect half of the cops to an hero by a machine gun into the back of the head.

this is not Sup Forums

kill yourself and you won;t have to go FAGGOT !

This country is shit you might as well go back

Too patriotic for her America hating voters.

Why? I thought SNL did a good job covering up her little shimmy during the debates. It was kinda cute, actually, seeing someone under 60 having a fake seizure.

Almost as salty as those breadsticks we sent to your door, last night, right champ? Don't forget to give compliments to Madre :)