Protestant Hate Thread

Protestant Hate Thread

>"The Bible is the only source of knowledge!"
>Proceeds to change it, modify its text, segregate certain books, and build individual misinterpretations of the Bible

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/lost-books
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're that buttmadd catholic from that pope bashing thread arent you?

Just let it go, turn the other cheek. Protestants aren't your enemies.

fpbp

Why are Catholics so mad at Martin Luther again? Do they honestly believe the church wasn't full of the abhorrent corruption Luther pointed out?

Ive never understand how the bible is supposedly the word of god, but they can choose which books matter. Enoch and Jubilee dont count for some reason?

>Raised Pentecostal
>Witnessed speaking in tongues
>literal voice of god
>women don't shave
>only long dresses allowed
>everyone is a hypocrite and bad-mouths everyone else
>was baptised as a teenager
>currently renounced Jesus as just some dude who knew how to talk
>was the first of my youth group to leave the church
>some didn't
>still friends

I'm Catholic but I tell you

Protestants are bro tier and somehow are right

they enjoy the corruption, especially the kiddy diddling part..

Maybe if I were in a different brand of protestant I would still be in church

Catholics have Stockholm syndrome and Christianity is a crap religion from the inferior middle East

They are definitely cut from the same cloth as our pedophile elites

Thanks. Catholics are alright too.
There are some Catholics that get it more than the Protestants I know. There are wolves in every church, but there is generally a remnant of true believers in every denomination.

Corruption was removed without heresy. Martin Luther had no part in this. In fact, he may have prolonged it because Italians still favored a wicked pope over protestfags.

If anything, the sack of Rome by Charles V had more of an impact on the popes realizing they had no place playing meme emperors.

Catholics were gearing up for another crusade to drove the Muslims out of Egpyt and Constantinople. Then Luther, through the intercession of Satan, invented Protestantism and prevented it.

>had the hots for a qt3.14 red head Pentascostle girl in Jr. High
>she invites me over to hang out
>she was a missionary friendzoner
>invited to church along with numerous other boys from school
>eventually get sick of it and cut contact
>years later find out she went nuts, shaved her head, got plowed by some excon, popped out some kids, now lives at home with her parents after years of living on the street, looks like a methhead

Meanwhile I married a qt3.14 Catholic girl in a Catholic Church and have not had a single issue with her politics, she respects me. She also has a Masters degree.

tfw irreligious self but desires religious waifu

>protestant
>1000 different bible translation
>Don't try to unify religion under one common tongue
>A dozen new denominations a day
>Edit and modify the Bible to their hearts contempt
>"Interpret the Bible however you want!"
>Hate tradition

How are protestants better?

Don't bother, you'd just corrupt them and your children.

I think its saying that hypocritical figures of power will try to lead people away from God for more corrupt beliefs and teachings. Think social justice warriors and the media bashing christians and brainwashing the youth.

I think prohibiting marriage means discouraging it through and saying how it chains people down. Look at how feminists never want to marry now.

I don't understand the deny food but it may just be rejecting people of stuff natural to a healthy life like culture and heritage.

Those were written 300 years after Jesuss death and the Bible as we know it today was already written.

I love how you think Martin Luther removed those books.
Retard.

If the book does not fit its not legit , its pretty simple

carm.org/lost-books

>The Catholic church demands large amounts of money from the poor, to "save them from the fires of hell"
>basically forbids everything, even sex
>people are slaves to a corrupt system until one man arrives
>Martin Luther
>the savior
>he revolutionizes the church, frees the people
>400 years later
>hurr im a dumb american , protestants suck LOL they actually ignore parts of the bible theyre so ignorant am i right

>Calling a human being the savior
>Believing Judaeo-Protestant propaganda about the Church
In my country, the Church was pretty much an incorruptible bastion of proper Christian values, a Welsh King named Henry VIII wanted to divorce his wife and fill his pockets so he joined Luther's pagan cult and smashed up Churches, monasteries and alters. Even the immaculately preserved bodies of England's saints weren't spared. Protestantism is a Satanic perversion of Christianity.

>Paradise is libertarian right
For once the meme political chart is not complete shit.

If you care so little about faith just sign up and be a Catholic, it's only 1 hour once a week out of your day to help your marriage and children's development.

I can skip 1 game of dota2 a week for eternal salvation.

Honestly I'm Catholic but if you go over the fact of the suppressed books, the King James Authorized version is probably the main marvel of the English language.

I never said he removed those books... Protestcuck

And now a word from the Islamic caliphate.

>KJV
>A translation of the Latin bible
>Latin bible
>A translation from the original language of each book
>KJV
>A translation of a translation
>Literally mentions unicorns

Nothing is better than a direct translation. The translation of a translation is not a "marvel"

>Circulated by a Homosexual (called Queen James) for political reasons
Compromised. If you want a bible from that time, try Douay-Rheims. Queen James' men actually used that version as a translation reference in part, anyway, along with the old Tyndale bible and the Vulgate, which was pretty retarded.

t. Tyrone

>Carm.org

Nice source faggot

>Believe in first 7 Ecumenical Councils
>Rejects the Papacy

retard protestants.

Yeah, I always imagined it's like that because it's not a monarchy in the way we normally think about it because everyone will be virtuous, so the degree of freedom will be absolute, and the riches endless.

>scripture is the only source of true knowledge on the faith
>it never says that anywhere in scripture
Sure it does, watch as I misinterpret this part here
>and when christian scripture was being written, 'scripture' would have referred exclusively to the Old Testament. Congratulations, you've proved Protestantism is logically Judaism.

What did you think the consequence of the [first] Council of Nicea would be, long-term? Once gnostic revelation and mysteries were out, there was nothing left but angels on pins and sesmantic deconstruction (yes, Christians did it first and did it better).

This is what you get when you replace gnosis and experience with faith and revelation. Crazy people and semantics. It came home to roost and you have no one to blame but yourselves.

The only way forward for white civilization is a gnostic revival of all religions as encoded/revealed wisdom and an anti-federalist politics. Everything else is suicide.

Did you know the Catholic crunch is just a false imitation of the Truth?

The Catholic crunch is Satan's crunch, a heresy where they have a living god (pope) and a false god (mother Maria,the Babylonian WHORE)

God does not like this, it says it in the Bible
>you shall not have other gods

To you Catholics out there
Jesus is the only path

Literally worse than mudslimes

>TFW Evangelical taking theology at Durham
>study church history thoroughly without apologetic bias
>worried as shit when a lot of what I learnt is contradictory to core Protestant doctrine
I am legitimately scared now guys

>Mary is a whore
I don't even think Protestants believe that.

>Doesn't know unicorns is old English for Rhino

Please stop posting if you don't know what you are talking about

That closeted faggot was the father of the rampant cancerous individualism that plagues American society
Catholicism was and is about community
Fucking cancerous faggot

I never said it was the best in terms of fidelity to the Hebrew-Greek. But the translators tried to do something that was pleasant to the hear.

Milton is borderline semi-arianism but the verse is still excellent.

its where the lost books are linked faggot

The disciples were the witnesses of Christ who verified his arguments about the mystery of the Gospel: the context of the OT Scriptures themselves. The New Testament is based on explaining that Gospel, but also some prophecies.

Not a Protestant
I just follow the base Truth

I hate all that denominations of the separate crunch

Them and all there made up rules for salvation

What bible do you use?

nice quads my man

>MFW I read Paul Blower's book on Creationism in the church fathers and Philo
>completely different from today's Creationism
>even the author makes clear what the fathers see in Creation is different from Intelligent Design
>even the way they read the bible differs from the sola scriptura approach
>a view of creation much higher than what I was taught in Bible studies
Fuck I should just be an Anglican at this point

Remember: There are no roads in heaven

I have had many over the years
The one I have next to me is "reina valera -contemporarea"

There is no reason to be scared of. The pope may be a cuck but that doesn't justify heresy on the nature of the Church.

You're going down the usual road of a protestant learning what the church is outside the mere social gathering.
Philip Schaff, a Calvinist protestant that wrote perhaps the best history of the Church from a protestant, tried a compromise after realizing it.

The 7 books that were removed were added by the Catholic Church long after the council of nicea.

>individual misinterpretations
hmm what could the pope mean by this

Because the devil Luther caused a war in Europe instead of focusing energy of getting rid of the Turks.

>No.jpg

>anti-federalist politics
its anti-politics, actually. faith is radical to the world, or not at all.

The Anglicans were a understandable alternative 50 years ago.

I tried going to one of their services in Bury St Edmund's Cathedral for the sole reason I didn't know where the Catholic church was, expecting a cathedral to be high Church Anglican and the ritual to be easy to follow for a Catholic.

The "sermon" was literally about winning an "inclusive Cathedral" award. This is not a joke or shitposting. It is actually a thing in the Church of England.

More like
>Hmm what could years of theological studies, revelation, hundreds of councils, cardinals, and Pope's mean by this

Protestant version
>Hmm what do i, a simple uneducated man who does not have a background of theological studies , think if this

I'll never, ever understand hate between religions that amount to being the fucking same thing. Muslims could hold the world in their hands if they just stopped killing each others, same with Christians before them.

All believers of Jesus Christ should be bros if we're to survive the coming ages.

looking forward to piles and piles of theological studies, hundreds of council members, cardinals, and popes all standing in for me on judgement day

definitely not looking to be judged on my own account whatsoever, after all, if that were true, then the only worldly information that would matter would be what god helped me understand myself

gosh wouldn't that be terrible i'm much happier not having to actually know christ or be good

i can just put $1 in the plate and make sure everyone knows i'm catholic that way i have the Dream Team legal defense when its foot-of-the-white-throne day

insha'allah brother isn't it great dying and getting my 72 popes to stump for me

haha fuck the infidels am i right

>too lazy to learn latin
>too lazy to study the many interpretations and theories
>too lazy to go to church

If catholicism sin is pride then protenstants are just some slothful atheist trading gold for faith.

Thats an intresting persective.
It's wrong but intresting none the less.

don't forget to pray to the gaia earth mother on the way out of your shit thread

make the best of all those pesos, hombre

>>All believers of Jesus Christ should be bros if we're to survive the coming ages.
There hasn't been any relevant physical fight among Christian sects for more than two centuries with perhaps the exception of the German kulturkampf (though it never became really physical).
I think some evangelicals in the US were butthurt at Catholics coming in the years 1850-1950 but it never degenerated in physical contact.

I like Schaff'e works but even he tried to become some sort of high church Reformed from what I know. Damn this is too much to swallow the CoE seems cucked beyond belief at this point and I am not entirely convinced that the Catholic Church echoes the words of the fathers at this stage but damn...this is so much to take in. I really do not know what to do

No, just no. The whole seven books thing becomes a non issue when one realizes how even the ante Nicene fathers before Nicaea can cite those books and do so as Scripture. Even worse is that the fathers that deny their canonicity can indeed cite them as Scriptural. So it is 'uncanonical' but still in practice, treated as Scripture.

This is not to say that the Catholic Church made the Bible especially since the seven books and other disputed books are just the 'edges' of the canon

Is it theologically defensible to still recognize Pope Benedict XVI as the "true" Pope of the church, even after the selection of Francis? I'm Catholic, and Francis hasn't officially declared any doctrine that I find too distasteful, but his non-doctrinal declarations are cucked to the max.

I don't think even Anglicans have seriously defended the actions of Henry the eighth in over a hundred years.

Actually, in spite of all the iconoclasm and destruction of art and burning at the stakes, the English reformation was comparatively genuine and clean compared to Scandinavia, where half-believing kings literally took advantage of the momentary weakness of the Hapsburg Emperor and pope to loot the monasteries which were still the most productive places in the North.

>you will never, EVER be so fucking buttblasted that instead of having reasoned and nuanced debate with someone you steal up to their door and start nailing a shitload of different arguments and ideas to it so you don't have to actually justify your shitty positions

Matthew 16:18
how does this not absolutely reck protestants?

Gnosticism is the true church.

This is prime shitposting.

Honestly I don't know enough about the technicalities of the canon constitution of the Vatican. The pope received an sacre, so that's supposedly non-negotiable. But pope standing down before their death is an old Church tradition, though it had not been done in five centuries.

Francis isn't that bad. The media give him the image of le rabbid leftie pope, but that's about as reliable as them reporting Benidictus XVI being a nazi. His Trump blunder is perhaps the worst he did. Also remember he's Argentinian.

There has been no "true" pope since the Babylonian Captivity of the church.

Gnosticism is literal Satanism, it's a total rejection of God's perfect order and love. Nothing other than Hell can exist outside of God's order, because his law is perfect and everything exists in perfect harmony. Human beings have been fucking up their lives and the world following different deceptive passions other than the one true way, and nothing ever comes close to God's plan.

>Catholic
>Salvation

Pick one.