I just want to take a moment and thank all the foreign flags on Sup Forums that have helped support Trump...

I just want to take a moment and thank all the foreign flags on Sup Forums that have helped support Trump, pilfered through wikileaks, and all and all really wanted to Make America Great Again.
Even though you are not Americans, you share the same fervor for our future that we do, why?, I do not know.
Maybe it is in a sliver of hope that maybe your country will follow in the same path once America tips the first domino.
Maybe you just want to see good succeed and evil fail for once in the world.
Whatever your reasons, I thank you. You all have done more for America than most Americans.
And I can say without a doubt, that if we do Make America Great Again, you do not have to go back.
You are welcome here, in the land of the free.
And you are all honorary Burgerbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtu.be/qwJZGlC5lXM
youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY
youtu.be/Nry7XhjFtpE
youtu.be/sJEdli1Q_4k
youtu.be/UIaeyFpXoZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is the reason every other white country went to shit because of its jewish influence. If you shut them down in america then the rest will follow.

>Maybe you just want to see good succeed and evil fail for once in the world.

This is exactly it, I was born in 86 so I remember America how it was and there is no way of explaining it to new generation just how great it was, my country was also fucking based back then but we all know how all turned out, we have our own problems over here but its all part of a global conspiracy and many people here (poor and rich) are waking up to that fact.

This is what we've been waiting for, the only people that like Hillary over here are jews so thats no surprise.

Stay strong Burgers you will be great again.

>Implying Trump can win

Lol no. He's probably going to lose Florida, has already lost NV and won't win CO, VA, PA or any other state in the Clinton firewall.

IGUANAS FOR TRUMP

We all know how the Clinton's handle firewalls...

IM WITH TRUMP AND WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! FROM ITALY!

From Britain; I can confidently say that most people here are pro Trump

Belgium is channeling all our energy to you burgerbros. First we MAGA then we MEGA

cheers mate

Holy shit.

fucking argonian master race right there.

>once America tips the first domino

have to give credit to bongs. Brexit was the true first domino.

ditto

Cheers OP.

Just wanna see the US do the right thing.

Heck I'd even volunteer my time to help build that wall.

Good luck tomorrow!

Liberate Europastan after you MAGA please

You are welcome, user. I was fascinated with America since I was a little shit before I could even spell. I was literally drawing American flags and People with American themed clothing on empty sheets of paper. To this day, I still don't know exactly why but if something that's certain, it's that America somehow left a strong positive impression on my immature mind. But ad I grew older, I started seeing the truth and hating its corrupt government with growing fervor. Hillary embodies that incredible corruption, while Trump embodies the great America I knew as an innocent child. Either way, a strong, corruption-free America to me means a strong, corruption-free western society.
Trump has the opportunity to destroy the globalist-controlled media forever that described him as the next Hitler. Once he actually makes America great again, they automatically lose ALL credibility.

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times

There, now you will feel better when trump loses :)

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability"
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term - we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times

There, now you will feel better when trump loses :)

we're talking weightage here
brexit started it
but it will fizzle out and die if trump fails

>found Sup Forums while US Presidential Campaign
>redpilled on a lot of subjects
>bought Trump's "Crippled America", worth every cent.

It was all worth it. I would want to turn back time and feel the same emotions when discovering Sup Forums and it's comfy threads, memes, dark theme (for mobile) and so on.

Thank you american intellectual.

Make us proud of our support. I have been shunned away by family, friends and colleagues for supporting Trump.

>tfw you poo for trump

This video was made by a Belgiumfag. Spread it across the net and get the word out!

i only did it because kek apeared to me in a dream and told me to suport trump and that big change will come with him

If I ever got the chance to move to America, I would. Given that Tump becomes president. That's a big part of why I did everything I did the past year. If Hillary becomes president your beautiful country is completely FUCKED and I won't even be able to visit there anymore.

Taking a study year in the states next year man, had to make sure it was on the right track for when I get there.

MAGA

Heil!

SAVAGE

confirmed

Checked. The Laughing One is upon us.

We fucking need that webm with Trump's head edited on the iguana and all the snakes being the other candidates, Hillary being the last one and falling into the hole

We're fighting a global war against a global ennemy: jewish communism. America is the last chance of the free world, Europe is already deeply cucked, Russia has tumbling breeding rates. America needs to stand strong and Europe needs to wake up.

It was a very comfy time for me, this campaign (until july, when I started working at different jobs), I was watching The Apprentice during winter, amazed by Trump, no worries (not even today, because I'm not married or paying rent or mortage or other shit).

But if they are illegal they have to go back user, even if they like trump

This shit is bigger than flags, it's about freedom and honesty. It's about a potentially massive global conspiracy.

Bring it down.

>Maybe it is in a sliver of hope that maybe your country will follow in the same path once America tips the first domino.
heh

he better win, I even started to like america a little instead of hating it
good luck

youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtu.be/qwJZGlC5lXM
youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY
youtu.be/Nry7XhjFtpE
youtu.be/sJEdli1Q_4k
youtu.be/UIaeyFpXoZ0

One race, same goals.

Based Nigel supports Trump so im behind you Ameribro

I have not done so much, but I'm glad I've successfully redpilled some people about Clinton.
Good hunt, God Emperor. Thanks for your deal in make politics great again.

Would you rather new in Switzerland or the U.S.? Your country is like they best though

Thanks OP MAGA!

I don't think I've ever seen a loo man who doesn't like trump

Kill yourself, but

We are phamily my boy.

God dammit I get all misty eyed upon recalling eloquent baddies like gene hackman's lex Luther, or jack Nicholson's joker, and comparing them to fritzing psychopaths that are portrayed in suicide squad, and other such modern tripe. And that's just a microcosm of all 70s/80s art in comparison to contemporary efforts. The most profound difference has occurred in music. America truly was an inspirational country back then - so much that my dead friend from a rural deadend wanted to be a cop in NY. He would have been sickened to see the aids fest I had the displeasure of seeing in my recent visit (literally aids tests on coney island). Could go on and on about this topic, but history also wills the world to be as it is, and humanoids have made it so.
OP, I want to see falsehood be vanquished, but it's shocking how apathetic people are to lies, and also how devoid of objective thinking they are. I won't claim to have done much for trump, but I've had bitter arguments and 'redpilled' a few folks (how disgraceful that the mere utterance of and discussion of concepts of truth are now 'redpill'). I've also fallen in love with poltards *blushing*

I have also given so many digits to your cause

Pls get Trump to visit Sweden.
"Get yourselves together swecucks, remove kebab and make Sweden Swedish again or we burgers will put sanctions on your ass! MAGA-Land will not tolerate stinky mohammed everywhere when we come visit the true master race (as foretold by A. Hitler)"

Cheers bro beans

Anytime, Ameribro. We've got your back, always have.

DAPPER AS FUCK

I have big money riding on trump, while i do want him to MAGA, this is personal for me.

It was my duty to do so, and thanks. Every minute i wasted on Wikileaks, worth it. Thank all of you
MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Godspeed burgerbros, win this shit

You're welcome, friend

T-thank you ;_;7

I was proud of our Brexit win, and I'l be proud of you burgerbros when Trump wins. let's meme the western way of life to salvation