Muslim police chaplain says women commit 'major sin' if they refuse to have sex with husbands

>A Muslim police chaplain has faced criticism after he reportedly said women commit “a major sin” if they refuse to have sex with their husbands.

>Musleh Khan, the Toronto Police Force’s new chaplain, held a web seminar entitled ‘The Heart of The Home: The Rights and Responsibilities of A Wife’, in which he also implied getting married to 9-year-old girl is permitted in Islam.

>“The wife should make herself available to her husband, after the marriage has taken place,” Mr Khan said while disussing marital sexual relations during the seminar, first held in March 2013.

>“She should not withhold this right from her husband without a valid excuse, sickness for example. If she refuses without a valid reason then she has committed a major sin.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-police-chaplain-says-women-commit-major-sin-if-they-refuse-to-have-sex-with-husbands-a7402386.html

archive.is/TXLTm

100% agree but fuck this guy for being a muzzie shitskin

His right though fuck even the bible says that is is better to marry (have sex) than to burn.

This is true, it says in the bible that if a wife can't deprive her husband of sex because her body belongs to him. At the same time a husband cannot deprive his wife of sex, because his body belongs to her.

>a 9yo fucking leaf

it's one fucking flesh. the point in christianity is that marriage makes them one person- so how they decide to act, they do so together. There isn't a more important half; there is only 1 of them.

based croatia

His right u know? Says so in the Bible as well.

Who fucking cares, although if they try to instate a law for it prepared for chimpouts.

>I joined Islam for "feminist" reasons

>muslim states normal muslim practices & beliefs that liberals have defended forever
>Libs get triggered

noone would give a shit in toronto

i think the bigger issue here is how inbred britcucks allowed some goatfucking desert pedo to become a police """"""""""""""chaplain""""""""""""""""""

lmfao

toronto is not in britain

oh its Canadians. not britcucks. We're gonna need to solve the Canadian Question before this gets further out of hand.

don't be too eager to correct me and claim your good goy prize leaf.

Great job, Canada.

Those comments.

What do liberals think marriage is for?

Well, it is a big sin. It's part of the religion that women have a martial duty. People are freaking out that the religion does not have atheist rules like modern christianity does. A muslim police chaplain can not change it either.

If he claims it's NOT a sin then he is just lying. Then he is technically speaking about something that is NOT islam.

>Islam and feminism are totally compatible!

What the fuck.

Honestly fuck this shit, all these muzzies need to be round up and shipped back to Pakistan.

>What do liberals think marriage is for?

A method to get 50% of the fortune of someone you are currently dating, but have grown tired of.

Ey, dumbo. That is what marriage is for, sex is a duty.

>tfw no shared flesh

>What do liberals think marriage is for?
For divorcing him for half the net worth and running off with a sexy bad boy, of course.

Well... Except muslims of course because prenup agreements are mandatory in muslim marriages. What the women should get in a eventual divorce is decided BEFORE the marriage and usually she gets the sum when the marriage is consumated as well. And women can't take out divorce in most cases unless the man neglects his duties (don't give her sex, is impotent, lied about something important before marriage or is violent etc.)

This is why I will be leaving Canada for someplace that isn't a muslim infested shithole. Trudeau just increased the amount of immigrants we take in to 300,000 per year and ZERO come from Europe. Will be leaving to either the white countries in SA (Uruguay, Argentina) or Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia). Italy and Spain are also options I'm considering.

/thread

>tfw women's suffrage could be considered against this

>all the religitards in this thread
inb4 fedora

>someplace that isn't a muslim infested shithole

Ahahahah where? Like the moon or mars?

I already specified in my post. My options are Argentina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Spain and Uruguay.

>Musleh Khan, the Toronto Police Force’s new chaplain
lel leafs are so progressive good one

>yfw only married couples get to vote

fpbp

If hillary wins I am going to join Islam. Fuck it kek.

>Musleh Khan, the Toronto Police Force’s new chaplain
>Toronto

of course

Husband is still head of the family and has authority over his wife.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Add "pays taxes" as well and shit would improve quite a bit.