Fantastic Four movie

Why can’t it be done?

Because both Fox and Marvel are cunts

By my count, there have been 3.

Who cares about a Fantastic Four movie? Why can't we just have a comic instead?

They're lame. The supporting cast makes them interesting.

Try diffrent bait. Preferably something a little less stale.

2005 was actually very fun to watch.

Besides noone gives a fuck about FF. All these chode choker fake comic fans the dick ride the MCU only care about the villains. You dont see anyone saying "Man I want to see the Thing fight Hulk" or "Mr. Fantastic and Ironman would be a great team". They just want more excuses to bitch online. Fact.

Fox would fuck Again Doom Annihilus or Galactus and we don't want that

>Fact
Got any proof champ?

Aren't they at marvel now? I think is about to happen a movie.

They belong to Constantine and Fox

nobody wants it
not after the last one

What even is the appeal? None of them are good or popular characters besides the Thing.

Because no one is even trying to make one?

Instead they make weird body horror movies with a villain, or they are trying to make X-Men again only with an distinct power origin.

Nobody wants to make science adventure team the movie. They have so far done the "woe is me I'm a freak" movie instead and spent majority of the film showing them trying to cope with having powers and they may have a climactic battle in the final 15 minutes.

Weirdly, this is the Marvel property that could best benefit from the GotG styled, light hearted action comedy formula.

The edgy dark bodyhorror style just does not work for them in any way. Thing was supposed to be the most fun member of the team. Not the horror movie monster that they kind of keep around.

Every faggot that bitches about fox is my proof.

both of these. FF is in the the unfortunate position of requiring the type of movie that no major studio executive would actually allow to happen, so instead we get weird tone-deaf commercials for cheeseburgers.

Because their first fucking villain should not be Doctor Doom.

In a way the Guardians movie does sort of follow the FF formula. You have big guy, jokey guy, determined girl, and smart guy having adventures in space and relying on each other as a family while fighting space horrors.

He should at least not be the long lost 5th member of the team

I think the problem is that people think of the Fantastic Four as superheroes when they should be thinking of them as explorers.
A good fantastic four story should have sweeping vistas of alien worlds and discovering new shit. It should be closer to Star Trek or Indiana Jones than Spider-man.

they're a family of super heros, that's lame, and their powers are pretty pathetic too
even the x-men are less embarrassing

F4 is boring aa fuck.

That said, if they had a TV show that was like Doctor Who or Star Trek it would probably be dope.

They are a TV property, not a movie on. They suck on big screen.

Their books suck too.

There are lots of cuckold movies being made every month. All of them are perfect Fantastic Four movies.

They're boring as fuck.

They kept fucking up the villains which is the main draw of the F4. FOX also had an overall lack of respect for the source material. If the movies linked itself to the X-Men, they may have had more success. Maybe make the F4 find a mutant cure while trying to cure Ben.

HIckman's Fantastic Four could be ok inside the MCU

/co cunts don't like them. /co cunts only like pc shit comics created by inept imbeciles and sjws.

They're not "Big event movie" superheroes, they're "Let's check their gradually growing lives in a villain-of-the-week serial format" superheroes. I don't want a big movie about Reed Richards being the worst husband and then the best husband after 2 hours of fighting a shitty Dr Doom knock-off, I want twelve seasons of Sue developing feelings for Namor over the course of several adventures which is then gradually noticed by Reed who has to absorb and think about it for a while and then for him to prove himself once Namor eventually kidnaps Sue in a shortsighted attempt to prove he's better than Reed.

I don't like F4 because I dislike soap-opera drama.

>Twelve seasons of a dumb woman developing feelings for a murderous retard
You are easily pleased.

That's what Fantastic Four is about. That's how Fantastic Four works. If you're trying to make a Fantastic Four live action property that's how you do it. If you're not then why are you even in this thread it's literally the topic.

What the fuck? What romance novelfag wrote Namor's dialogue?

I guess that's why The Incredibles is better than Fantastic Four.

Elastigirl isn't trying to cuck her husband with Syndrome (who, by the way, is a better person than Namor).

They keep mistaking the Fantastic 4 as pure superheroes, and not treating them as explorers/adventurers in a sci-fi comic.

That's a good question ?

And not one of them fantastic.

Who's the smart guy in GotG?

Rocket?

But there is STILL the "my spouse might cheat on me" drama in the Incredibles movie. There's got to be drama like that. Whether or not it actually happens isn't the point, the point is drama.

Hey I got a crazy idea, how about an animated movie instead of a live action one?

I care about the F4. I've wanted a movie that did the team justice for forever.

Right, "This Man, This Monster." is a departure from the typical Thing story, something that happens once in a while. Ben's depression and self loathing is balanced out by his good nature and earnest heroism, one can't swallow the other.

They're right though. FF are boring shitty characters. Doom gets more play than they do collectively.

Doom isn't capable of carrying his own story. The failed "Infamous Iron Man" proved that.

Could you post that picture of your favorite hero that you start every thread with?
Doom 2099 is good.

That's not Doom at all, though. Just another "What if this fascist tyrant named Doom is really a good boi?" bullshit take because nerds are obsessed with being ruled by a king.

When Sue left Reed and went to live with Namor in the 70's, the letters were calling for her death.

I don't know why Marvel insists on calling her "best wife in comics" while making her wanting to cuck her husband with a villain that tries to kill her family.

>good boi
What? He was a fucking prick, only marginally better than his peers. He made Gallows the Minister of Punishment for fucks sake.

>I don't know why Marvel insists on calling her "best wife in comics"
Because they know they admit it's Lois Lane without Marvel fanboys flipping their shit

>Because they know they admit
Wanna try that again?

Lois, Barda, Mera, Sue Dibny, Ellen Baker, Abigail Arcane...

There are lots of wives in comics more supportive and less conflicted than Sue Storm. I don't know how people can say that Sue is comics best wife.

>Morrison in the file name
Gee I wonder.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yes, he's the tech wizard.

Oh boy, namorfag is here.

a F4 movie should just be a high-concept but fun movie with interesting characters.

Like, a less tryhard Rick and Morty without the bullshit swearwords and babbys first nihilism. The whole "council of ricks" was stolen from then, even.

It should be a bonkers light hearted sci-fi without too rigid a set of rules. Maybe like futurama, except featuring the incredibles.

Because it requires bringing family values on screen and being campy, not "scientifically accurate sci-fi". It can't be done since milenials are autistic and don't care for none of the above.

>Fantastic Four
>Family values
You're aware that Susan Storm wants to cuck her husband with a villain that tries to kill her family, right?

Namorfag, just kill yourself already.

Did I say something untrue?

>they're a family of super heros, that's lame, and their powers are pretty pathetic too
Then why did The Incredibles worked so well then?

Lois is probably the best of them all.

I'd have a hard time coming up with a better wife, but honestly being married to one of most powerful beings in the universe is kind of an awesome incentive to not cheat. So i'm not sure.

Contrast that against dp who can't even get a decent (non) whore wife.

Did Stern ever write Fantastic Four?

So you're really just jealous that Sue gets all that time with your husbando, right? There's no shame in admitting that you just want Namor to destroy your ass, user.

Man, what's up with you Namorfags, always talking about the character destroying asses?

Fantastic Four will never be big in family values, since the matriarch is a bitch that wants to cuck her husband with a murderous villain. It's not my fault.

Dude, seriously. Keeping your obsession with Namor's throbbing cock tearing you apart all pent up inside like this isn't healthy.

Why are you such a humongous cuck?
You mentally ill fuck, not every relationship you see ends with cuckoldry, you have spended too much time on the internet

>Namor fan still talking about destroyed asses.
Seek help, man.

>not every relationship you see ends with cuckoldry
When did I say that?

I said that F4 isn't a good example of "family values". If the matriarch wants to cuck her husband with a man that tries to kill her family, then it isn't a good example. Do you disagree?

Seriously it's pretty telling that the main idea in this thread seems to be that Doom and the Villains are the best part of the FF.

Yes i disagree, theres like less than 5 story arcs where that happened, and susan regretted it in the end always

>huurrrrr FF are shitty
>FF are boring
>ain't nobody gon' see that sheet
>BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPP
All Fox had to do was make something like what's on the left side of pic related. Something with that caliber of writing. It really shouldn't be that fucking hard, especially after five tries, but well 'tards gonna 'tard.

>theres like less than 5 story arcs where that happened
She wanted to cuck her husband with a murderous villain only 5 times? What a fucking saint!

>and susan regretted it in the end always
Only to commit the same mistake again after some time.

Because they're terrible characters.

If they actually committed to the body horror idea it might have been something interesting at least, but what we got was not even a movie, but a fraction of a movie.

Most people in this thread havent read the goddamn comics from the looks of it. Well, fuck me sideways.

Fantastic Four issue one, start from there, and you will see that FF's origins are meant to come from a croenenberg type body horror story.

Of course, you faggots will complain about anything