Take a Knee and Pray

Keep this thread bumped with your prayers. We should keep these threads going until the election is over.

Take a knee and pray.
Oh Lord, almighty and most merciful heavenly father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to grant us victory over the forces of evil, and for Donald J. Trump to be triumphant in the election and become the next President of these United States. Grant us vindication in our battle against the evil corruption of Hillary Clinton. Graciously harken to us as your soldiers of the Alt-Right who call Thee Lord, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the wickedness and oppression of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men of all nations.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rarughL4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen bumpity

Prayers from across the sea. Lord keep and protect, to the final victory.

Amen.

How do I stop anal leakage? :(

May the Lord keep and protect the Loyal Burgers who have supported and voted for Trump. Dear Burgers, who stood with us through the tempest of Brexit, may the Lord bless and keep you, regardless of the outcome.

Amen.

Pray for Trump

Amen

That's a strange vestige to sport whilst praying to your sire, Kek? Be thee heretics?

Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever
Amen

i went to church yesterday for the first time in years
wtf how did Sup Forums become a beacon of morality and an inspiration to live clean and work hard?

Trump is an atheist you fucking idiot.

Whats the alt-right?

Roleplayers... Disgusting

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help us in our time of need, and aid any wavering souls to make the right choice and vote for our chosen leader. Grant that Trump may be victorious and that he succeedes against the tide of wickedness. Give our weary souls strength, and may all your faithful have the courage to stand fearlessly against all the evil that surrounds us. Hear our prayer in this time of great need, and save us from the coming reckoning. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

All catholics should pray the rosary too, most powerful prayer.

Amen

Amen.

Amen, Britain has your back.

Isn't praying to Mary pretty much heretical?

Amen.

Atheist here, joining in on this. Is it weird that this election has started to make me want to be religious?

Pray?

You burgers are pathetic.

Only to Protestants m8

not weird at all. We call on the divine in times of survival.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rarughL4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

Why has 'pathetic' become a buzzword to describe something people don't like? Kind of annoying Tbh.

Christians are such overdramatic fags.

Stop talking to yourself weirdo

CTR pls go and stay go

I'm a Catholic but it worries me. I find the arguments the protestants use against it a lot more powerful. The Catholic defenses seem like semantics more than actual arguments. That's why I asked. I'd love to pray the rosary but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do.

Yep

Only psychotics talk to themselves and believe in magic

>Take a knee
No.

Thanks dad, we're glad you got a divorce from that bitch. You deserve better.

Serious question though, what is CTR? I don't doubt Clinton has paid shitposters, but what does the acronym stand for

It's so messed up that the only justice I see ever happening is from on high. Our govt is showing that it cares not one bit about evil committed within it. Is religion the only realm where people still believe evil is a very real concept? I can only hope that if Hillary is elected that we might find justice from God. It would be all that is left to us. A revolution would likely be a French Revolution style hedonist festival of horror with out some guidance for the masses.
Hold me Christchan.

Whether god is real or not (he is) you cannot deny that religion has gives the populace a higher goal to attain and a strong moral compass. It has been eroded over time however.

Correct the Record, it's a super PAC

Amen Bump

I normally don't pray

I'm not even religious.

But knowing what I know about The Pizzahouse I don't know what else to turn to.

Hallowed be thy name

No, only certain religions produce good behavior. Social engineering and convention can do the same thing.

CTR for real is an organization is a super PAC from Hillary to erode opinion and "correct the record" so to speak.

You're talking about an acorporeal magic man who exists in a vacuum and pulls the strings behind a single insignificant planet. I know you don't ACTUALLY believe this shit but come on, have some self-respect

You're right, when I say religion I mean Christianity or LDS. Stuff like that.

Dear baby Jesus,
Please ole sweet and cuddly baby Jesus let that evil Hillary take a hard fall down some cement steps, bashing her skull, her brains spilling down the street and under the boots of Trump supporters. Let them, oh sweet sweet baby Jesus, take off their shoes and squish her brains within their toes. Oh sweet baby Jesus, help us in our time of need. Amen

I do actually believe in God, only through him can we be saved.

When will this religion meme finally end? It would be about time...

That's a strawman that always comes up, Christians don't believe in a magical sky man either.

Praise kek, for he is merciful and wise. Be with us now and at the hour of our triumph over Hillary. Amen

Catholics ask Mary for her prayers

>Idolatry

Doesn't mean that he is a bad person. And doesn't mean that he can not share the same christian values.

Amen

One of the most beautiful passages ever written in the English language.

Doesn't that still mean they're "communicating" with Mary?

With how dirty and corrupt our government is, praying is about as good as it gets.

ALL
THOSE
FUCKING
LEAVES

Ave Maria, cheia de graça
O Senhor é convosco
Bendita sois Vós entre as mulheres
Bendito é o fruto de Vosso ventre, Jesus

Santa Maria, mãe de Deus
Rogai por nós pecadores
Agora e na hora de nossa morte
Amém

Where is your proof?

Shadilay brother, Kek doesn't come to bring peace, but a sword

amen

Get out reddit newfag

>worshipping a kike on a stick
top kek

Bless you all let evil fall and truth prevail. I mean the best for all of you genuinely. Blessings be upon you brothers.

Never. Religion is inherently connected to human psychology. Atheism is one of the ultimate forms of dehumanization. Even if atheism is true, religion is one of the few delusions that humans will never completely let go.

In Portuguese:

Pai nosso que estás no céu
Santificado seja o Vosso nome
Venha a nós o Vosso Reino
Seja feita a Vossa vontade
Assim na Terra como no Céu

O pão nosso de cada dia nos dai hoje
Perdoai as nossas ofensas
Assim como nós perdoamos a quem nos tenha ofendido
Não nos deixei cair em tentação
Mas livrai-nos do Mal
Amém